• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gonzagafan62
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2013

Memphis' Non-Conference Schedule is out:

Memphis' 14-15 non-conference schedule --- Wichita State (neutral), At Gonzaga, home vs. Oklahoma State + SFA, Baylor in LV Invitational.

Time to root for these guys to do well and beat these teams up (except Gonzaga anyway)

Win the Las Vegas Invitational

I am no Memphis fan obviously, but we need them to win a lot of these games to improve our SOS. We need to take care of our own business as well. Ohhhhhh... The closer we get to bball season.

Board is way to dead today.

Go Gonzaga!
    Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.
  • dnj116
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2007

Well, hoping that Memphis wins all their games with the exception of when they play Gonzaga can also be said for every other team we play. The better every one of our opponents does, the better it is for us, regardless of whether we win or lose that particular game.

However, I do have to say that I have become a Memphis fan over the years going back to our previous series with them. I always considered their program (despite Callipari as the coach) as classy, having a respectful fan base, and a parallel "mid-major" that was a perennial top 25 team. I still find myself rooting for Memphis whenever they are not playing Gonzaga.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2013

This was the tweet Jon Rothstein reported 6 hours ago:

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein · 6h ·

Memphis' 14-15 non-conference schedule --- Wichita State (neutral), At Gonzaga, home vs. Oklahoma State + SFA, Baylor in LV Invitational.
      Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

Working...
      X