PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if this has ever happened...

Angelo Roncalli
05-12-2014, 10:54 AM
On Saturday, Kyle Wiltjer graduated from GU, thereby receiving his bachelor's degree from GU before he ever played a game for the Zags.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnXe7gFIQAA9j-p.jpg

gonzagafan62
05-12-2014, 10:58 AM
On Saturday, Kyle Wiltjer graduated from GU, thereby receiving his bachelor's degree before he ever played a game for the Zags.

I honestly don't know, but that is really really cool.

sittingon50
05-12-2014, 11:08 AM
That is impressive. Way to work hard Kyle.

I think this increases the chances that he moves to the next level after 1 year.

Angelo, how about Barham? Or are you implying BA from GU?

SteelZag
05-12-2014, 11:09 AM
I honestly don't know, but that is really really cool.

Really cool! Unless he gets the urge to transfer.

thespywhozaggedme
05-12-2014, 11:38 AM
That is impressive. Way to work hard Kyle.

I think this increases the chances that he moves to the next level after 1 year.Angelo, how about Barham? Or are you implying BA from GU?

Graduate School?

ZagNative
05-12-2014, 11:53 AM
This tweet from Kyle had me puzzled. Medical school?

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj May 7

@Ang_nunez_1 @RemFifteen that's light. I got my MCAT in the morning #DrWiltj

MDABE80
05-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Nice for Kyle. I see that Big Blue Nation is a bit in a kerfuffle about it. Calipari didn't seem to know how advanced Kyle was in his studies. They really DO have kind words for Kyle uK.
Meanwhile ZN......Nunez has MCAT's? Or Kyle does? "DrWitj"? I used to staff that test.

Zag_Dad
05-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Wiltjer graduates from Gonzaga without having played a single game while Morrison graduated in the same class 8 years after playing his last game at Gonzaga. Whod'a thunk it?

ZagNative
05-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Nice for Kyle. I see that Big Blue Nation is a bit in a kerfuffle about it. Calipari didn't seem to know how advanced Kyle was in his studies. They really DO have kind words for Kyle uK.
Meanwhile ZN......Nunez has MCAT's? Or Kyle does? "DrWitj"? I used to staff that test.I interpreted the post as meaning Kyle would take the MCAT.

HillBillyZag
05-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Even better, play two years a Zag, make All-American, and move on to the NBA with his Masters. Now that's an accomplishment.

DixieZag
05-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Man, if he keeps up that pace they'll need to find a doctorate field for him for his fifth year.

The power of spending summers on campus.

sittingon50
05-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Wiltjer graduates from Gonzaga without having played a single game while Morrison graduated in the same class 8 years after playing his last game at Gonzaga. Whod'a thunk it?

My son graduated from GU in '06 & my daughter in '07. Both "walked" with players that had finished up playing at GU any # of years before. That is a terrific statement about the program.