• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

OT - for those who don't get ESPNU

Get the latest college sports news, NCAA scores, and NCAA rankings from ESPN.

If you enter in your zip code into the "ESPNU on TV" field it will lead you to a form where you can request that your cable provider make ESPNU available. The form will automatically be sent to the provider once you submit it. I realize that you can also call your cable company to make such a request, but this is an easy way of inundating your cable provider with a bunch of emails requesting that this channel be added. It's time for desperate measures

It sounds as though ESPNU to is just going to be adding more and more college basketball games. I happen to get the channel through my dish, and I can tell you that it is worth having......they feature a lot of really good non-BCS games from the Missouri Valley and such.
  • lawzag
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

Done!

Thanks CDC!
    ZAGS RULE!!!

Comment

• JLGutrocks
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Thanks CDC
      “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.” ~Jack Handey~

Comment

• thickman1
        Bleeds GU Blue
        • Feb 2007

Thanks for the link CDC. When submitting I found out my provider now carries ESPNU. Looks like I can quit complaining and will be able to enjoy more CBB this winter.

Comment

• ZaggyStardust
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Feb 2007

Bump

Start inundating Comcast.... That's a good place to start!!!!!!

Comment

• Bocco
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Thanks for the link CDC. In the comment section I let them know that its either provide ESPNU and more specifically the GU and WCC games at no more than I am currently paying, or DISH here I come.
            The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• TheZagPhish
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Bocco View Post
              ...either provide ESPNU and more specifically the GU and WCC games at no more than I am currently paying, or DISH here I come.
              I got the pleasure of telling them that the reason I switched to Dish was the absence of ESPNU! Let's hope it makes an impression, but I can't help but feel that we're essentially e-mailing complaints to the Death Star.
              Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Birddog
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

[QUOTE]http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...6sa%3DG/QUOTE]
                Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                All mimsy were the borogoves,
                And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• MickMick
                  Zag for Life
                  • Apr 2007

I have a dish and watch ESPNU as much or more than the other ESPN channels combined. I'm not a big fan of MLB or NBA so I watch ESPN/ESPN2 for college games only. If I need a NFL fix, I watch NFL Network.

ESPNU covers the college scene in nice detail and is my favorite of the ESPN channels. I watch all kinds of stuff like women's volleyball. In other words, it is worth having beyond just a means to watch Gonzaga basketball.

On another note, If you really are into the college scene then CSTV is a must. It covers every NCAA sanctioned sport you can think of.
                  I miss Mike Hart

Comment

Working...
                  X