PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone all of a sudden talking in the 3rd person???

thespywhozaggedme
03-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Thespywhozaggedme doesn't like that.

wnczagfan
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Thespywhozaggedme doesn't like that.

I am not sure what you are talking about; wnczagfan never talks in the third person.

seacatfan
03-24-2014, 06:20 PM
If Karl Malone can do it then so can seacatfan.

RenoZag
03-24-2014, 06:39 PM
Reno paused to consider the OP, then went back to the History Channel

MTZag03
03-24-2014, 07:02 PM
My daughter who just turned two only speaks in the third person and fully narrates her life as well as everyone around her. it is hilarious. MTZag likes this thread.

thespywhozaggedme
03-24-2014, 08:22 PM
My daughter who just turned two only speaks in the third person and fully narrates her life as well as everyone around her. it is hilarious. MTZag likes this thread.

Ha, my little girl turned two this past Christmas. Her name is Olivia, but we all call her Livy. Whenever she does something wrong before we're about to scold her, she beats us to the punch and in the cutest voice imaginable says, "Livy". Little girls are Gods gift to daddy's everywhere. Enjoy yours forever.

Rangerzag
03-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Obviously Uber exposure in Vegas.

WBM
03-24-2014, 09:58 PM
I blame Bob Lunderberg. And his stupid friend Gary.

Zags11
03-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Zags11 doesnt know why. Zags11 thinks its cuz of our psyche.

gonzagafan62
03-25-2014, 06:28 AM
gonzagafan62 says this thread is hilarious, but really wish someone would save Francis! gonzagafan62 is scared for Francis as gonzagafan62 does not want him to be goat jerky!

Kiddwell
03-25-2014, 07:02 AM
Kiddwell believes speaking in third person is telltale evidence of someone wearing stale and stanky underwear. (Um, as a side note, anyone out there have suggestions about a good ointment for crotch itch?) :explode:

:]

PeninsulaDog
03-25-2014, 07:44 AM
This reminds me of a Sports Illustrated article from many years ago about trash-talking in the NBA that related a story about the great George Gervin. Gervin apparently had a tendency to be mouthy on the court, and regularly spoke of himself in the third person. During one particular game, he was called for a foul and complained bitterly and loudly to an official something to the effect that "George always gets called for fouls like that but when George is fouled, he never gets the calls." etc. etc. The official calmly replied to Gervin, "When you see George, please let him know he's just been called for a technical foul."

gonzagafan62
03-25-2014, 07:45 AM
This reminds me of a Sports Illustrated article from many years ago about trash-talking in the NBA that related a story about the great George Gervin. Gervin apparently had a tendency to be mouthy on the court, and regularly spoke of himself in the third person. During one particular game, he was called for a foul and complained bitterly and loudly to an official something to the effect that "George always gets called for fouls like that but when George is fouled, he never gets the calls." etc. etc. The official calmly replied to Gervin, "When you see George, please let him know he's just been called for a technical foul."

:lmao: That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Zags11
03-25-2014, 08:12 AM
Lol zags11 approves. Im goin to try that in rec league.