PDA

View Full Version : Great Season Zags minus the last one

ZagginAround
03-24-2014, 07:45 AM
For the sake of argument I would not throw in last nights awful performance against Arizona into the mix for the year we had. But what Mark Few did with this team this year was pretty special. I am not a Mark Few fan by any means but I will give him the respect and recognition he deserves for this year. We finished 29-7 in an injury plagued year. Bell, Dower, and Pangos were banged up and didn't play during stretches this year and we still won WCC. Even though I thought the league was down this year, to still compete with 3 of your starters injured and out of the lineup some nights and to still get it done, showed a great performance from Few and his staff. There were a lot of up and downs this year but to dominate, along with a 2nd close call to Santa Clara, the WCC tournament was a great memory. I did not expect us to win the league tournament but we definitely hit our stride at a great time. And I didn't expect us to beat Oklahoma St but not only did they prove me one wrong once again, we never trailed in that game and that was something I won't forget. Another year in the books but again I would like to give respect to Mark Few and his staff for another great performance on a "rebuilding" year. And to the Seniors, Thank you for making it a fun year and I hope the best for you guys in the future. As always, GO ZAGS!