• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tyra
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Thank you Zags!

Thanks for another fine season! At the beginning of the year, I would not have thought we would win the conference, the conference tourney, and play into a second round game. Sure, we had a couple of unexpected losses and a bad one versus Arizona, but in the main, you all did real well. Lots of fun memories and some real strides forward. And thank you especially to our seniors. We still love our team!
  • gamagin
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

This FB post from SD a few minutes ago:
    I didn't go out like I wanted to but it was a good run. I wanna thank everybody for the support over the years, you guys are the best in the world. Also thank my teammates for sticking with me all year. I will forever be a zag, and thanks for making my career here special.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

• SWZag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gamagin View Post
      I didn't go out like I wanted to but it was a good run. I wanna thank everybody for the support over the years, you guys are the best in the world. Also thank my teammates for sticking with me all year. I will forever be a zag, and thanks for making my career here special.
      +100! Thanks for sharing.

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!

Comment

• krozman
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2008

I say with utter sincerity, that this was a great year for them, and I look forward to an amazing year next!
        Krozman
        GU student 1996-2000
        Law Student 2000-2003

Comment

• Kiddwell
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Thanks, Zags!

+1 -- Nice rebuilding season. Another league championship, WCC tourney championship, 25+ wins, NCAA win vs. quality team, exciting moments. Lots of good stuff.

:]
          Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• zagdad
            Bulldog Fan
            • Feb 2007

[QUOTE=Kiddwell;1005142]+1 -- Nice rebuilding season. Another league championship, WCC tourney championship, 25+ wins, NCAA win vs. quality team, exciting moments. Lots of good stuff.

I am Zagdad's wife. I just want to thank all the Zag players, the coaches, the managers, Jen the trainer, and everyone else who played a part in making this a fun season. It was a great season in that we won the conference, the WCC tournament, and got past Oklahoma St. in the first game of the NCAA tournament. (16 years to the NCAA, and 6 years winning the first game) I am proud of the Zags!!

Comment

• primal23
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Thank you zags!! This season has given me hope for next year! To accomplish as much as they did in a "down/rebuilding" year makes me think next year and on could be special!
              11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
              "Make it yourself"
              "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
              "Okay"

Comment

• jpn17
                Professional Zag Fan
                • Dec 2011

Thanks guys, good luck to everyone who is moving on and looking forward to seeing the new guys coming in next year!

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by primal23 View Post
                  Thank you zags!! This season has given me hope for next year! To accomplish as much as they did in a "down/rebuilding" year makes me think next year and on could be special!
                  Yup...and when the fans of the other schools in the WCC see what we're bringing next season, you're going to hear a thunderous "oh $hit!"

Comment

• jim77
                    Zag for Life
                    • Oct 2007

Thanks for the thrills....29 wins ain't too shabby. Thanks seniors...I'll miss watching you play. Thanks coaches and staff all for you're hard work. This season went too darn fast......have a great off season to all. Again, another VERY successful season.

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                      • Mar 2008

we love ya SAM........
                      The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• Zagdawg
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Thank you Zags -- have a great offseason we are looking forward to next year!

Go Zags

Comment

• zagcheer78
                          Kennel Club
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jim77 View Post
                          Thanks for the thrills....29 wins ain't too shabby. Thanks seniors...I'll miss watching you play. Thanks coaches and staff all for you're hard work. This season went too darn fast......have a great off season to all. Again, another VERY successful season.
                          +1

Comment

• pablo1516
                            Bulldog Fan
                            • Mar 2007

Gratitude for all the young men that make Gonzaga such a special place. Folks like Sam Dower Jr. are remarkable..................!

Thanks again Zags for a tremendous season.

Comment

• 77Zag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Aug 2007

To be a Zag -- this!

thanks Sammy
                              “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

Working...
                              X