PDA

View Full Version : Karnowski Blocked Shots

BTB
03-20-2014, 07:54 AM
I think there might be a thread for this somewhere, but I couldn't find it. If there is one feel free to merge this!

Karnowski currently has 59 blocked shots this season (per ESPN). This places him in a tie with Ronny for 4th all time for blocks in a season. One more block will put him on his own in 4th all time. Sacre is in 3rd and 2nd place with 65 and 66 blocks. Daye is first with 70

Here's to hoping we have enough games left for Kave Man to get to 2nd place!!

Zag79
03-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Another stat that shows how high this kid is on the best bigs ever at GU list already, if he can have a big game it will be tough for Okie St to beat us. Hope we feed the post often!

WallaWallaZag
03-21-2014, 12:38 AM
the big pole better be ready to dominate because the zags are probably going to lose if pk and dower don't have good games...ok-state too strong on the perimeter unless zags get early season healthy pangos back. if pk is going good on both ends i like the zags chances...

Zagger
03-21-2014, 02:39 AM
PK and the rest of the team are poised to win. Mount K won't be the only one blocking shots. OSU is good - no doubt. But, this Zags team has more of what it takes to win in the NCAAs. Won't be long to see what transpires! Go Zags!