PDA

View Full Version : OT: Open Practices Today in Arena

BobZag
03-19-2014, 09:33 AM
They begin at noon with Harvard and continue through the day and early evening. Just a heads up for anyone wanting to go.

Zagceo
03-19-2014, 10:06 AM
I've looked for info on practices in San Diego can't find any. Do have info on San Diego practices?

BobZag
03-19-2014, 10:14 AM
I've looked for info on practices in San Diego can't find any. Do have info on San Diego practices?

Nope, but I'm sure someone else will in due time.

rennis
03-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Spokane Arena has had it good lately. Final Four caliber teams playing in the tourney, Tool, Pearl Jam... the city should be proud!

former1dog
03-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Spokane Arena has had it good lately. Final Four caliber teams playing in the tourney, Tool, Pearl Jam... the city should be proud!

No, no, no. Don't you understand. There is nothing to do in Spokane. Its a one trick pony. The only thing going on is Gonzaga basketball. That's why they always sell out!

Just A Zag
03-19-2014, 03:30 PM
For anyone interested in open practices, I got an email from SDSU (grad student there) talking about when they would be held. Here's the email I got:

Aztecs,

We will be hosting the NCAA Men's Basketball, Thursday, 3/20 - Sunday, 3/23.

Thursday will be open practice for the general public to come and see the teams in action. We do not anticipate more than 2,000 - 3,000 people total during the day for these practices. Parking Services would like to recommend that you give yourself plenty of time for any traffic and parking delays. The practices will begin from approximately 12:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

Parking Services is asking that all faculty, staff and students who park in PS 2, 4 & 5, park east of College Avenue in PS 1, 3, 6 and lots E, F & G on Friday. There will be many people coming and going throughout the day and it would be best to avoid the west side of campus. Friday’s schedule is listed below.

Should we have some overflow of traffic and parking to the east side lots and structures, we ask that you plan ahead and give yourself more time than usual to park. We will be posting updates on our Facebook page as to what is available and full. Might I recommend you look at San Diego State University Police Department Facebook page for up to date parking and traffic information.

There will be no impact to campus on Saturday as all practices are closed to the public. Sunday we will be hosting two sold out games and will have less impact due to the normal weekend campus closures.

So thursday 12-7 pm

edit: still no clue when the zags will fit into that time frame

rennis
03-19-2014, 05:07 PM
No, no, no. Don't you understand. There is nothing to do in Spokane. Its a one trick pony. The only thing going on is Gonzaga basketball. That's why they always sell out!

lol! not to mention the Chiefs are playing well this year. I love their games.