PDA

View Full Version : We are going to lose

zag buddy
03-17-2014, 02:38 PM
We are going to lose sometime during the tournament but until that day comes I hope the team relaxes and goes out and plays with that hustle we have all come to love, stay loose, enjoy the game and give em hellll until that loss comes. Go Zags & thanks for an unexpectently successful year.
We are going to lose sometime--Just not today.

gonzagafan62
03-17-2014, 02:43 PM
We are going to lose sometime during the tournament but until that day comes I hope the team relaxes and goes out and plays with that hustle we have all come to love, stay loose, enjoy the game and give em hellll until that loss comes. Go Zags & thanks for an unexpectently successful year.
+1

Just as long as they leave everything on the court and play harder than the other team they are facing, that's all I need from this team. If they lose and give it their best effort, that keeps this Zag fan happy. If we win during these games, we get to keep watching Stocks, Dower and Barham, and seeing Bhaskar on the bench. That's the treasures of games like these. Cherish every single one of them, because you may be 40 minutes away from losing those four guys.

Go Bulldogs!

McZag
03-17-2014, 03:34 PM
For the record, there isn't a single pundit who thinks we will win Friday! I am having a blast listening to all the Ok St love....

Best selection week in years!!!!

Jakester425
03-17-2014, 03:52 PM
For the record, there isn't a single pundit who thinks we will win Friday! I am having a blast listening to all the Ok St love....

Best selection week in years!!!!

Reminds me a lot of 2011 before we played St. Johns...and Im totally ok with that.

rennis
03-17-2014, 03:59 PM
Reminds me a lot of 2011 before we played St. Johns...and Im totally ok with that.

Yes, this exactly. Ok State is a good team, no doubt about that, but GU prepares for that first round game as good or better than anyone out there, especially in years where they are the underdog.