PDA

View Full Version : More Zag or BYU Fans in Vegas?

Zagdawg
03-10-2014, 10:13 PM
To some of the folks that are in Vegas ---how has the turn out been for the Zags and how about BYU?

Watching the games on TV--it looks like a bunch of Zag fans--but there could be a bunch of other teams fans watching the Zag game as they wait for their later game.

What are you seeing?

Zaglaw
03-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Definitely more Zag fans. More Zag students than BYU students. Might be the spring break schedule. There are a lot of BYU fans, too.

zag67
03-10-2014, 10:58 PM
But byu is. Loud.

maynard g krebs
03-10-2014, 10:59 PM
BYU students. Might be the spring break schedule.

I think they call it rumspringa.

ZagaZags
03-10-2014, 11:05 PM
But byu is. Loud.

They were drunk. :cheers:

RenoZag
03-11-2014, 02:01 AM
Cougar fans were very boisterous, supportive partisans.

I have no info that confirms beverage habits. My guess is some fans get cranked up pretty tight without resorting to tipping a few. Saying otherwise with a sweeping generality doesn't seem fair.

But that's just me.

Congrats to the Zags and a tip o' the cap to the Cougars.

DarkZagRises
03-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Zags in Vegas - PLEASE make more noise. I was shocked to hear Santa Clara's cheers over ours on Saturday... even during crucial stretches. REPRESENT!!!!!!! Thank you.

Reborn
03-11-2014, 05:28 AM
The arena seemed pretty dead for the Gonzaga game last night. Come on Zag fans. Let's ROAR. LET'S BARK. SCREAM WITH ALL OUR MIGHT. LIGHT THE FIRE. I expect a great environment tonight for a championship game.

sylean
03-11-2014, 05:45 AM
The arena seemed pretty dead for the Gonzaga game last night. Come on Zag fans. Let's ROAR. LET'S BARK. SCREAM WITH ALL OUR MIGHT. LIGHT THE FIRE. I expect a great environment tonight for a championship game.

the arena was mostly full....not as full as last year imo......there were some Byu people scattered about....but mostly the crowd was Zags and the Zags did make a lot of noise.....except so many of us got "placed" in tne endzones so to speak........

Oregonzagnut
03-11-2014, 06:30 AM
BYU fans are everywhere. Las Vegas is closer to Provo than Spokane.