• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Please Stay The Course

Brothers and sisters, please hang in there. It's a rough dirty road. It will be frustrating at times. It will be disappointing in the end unless we cut down the nets in Dallas.

But please, no more talk of NIT. No more talk of bubbles. Our boys have worked too hard shown too much courage and have sacrificed too much for the negative gab.

We will get an at-large bid. We will play with heart and we will finish the season with everything we have.

And if you love the Zags like me, that will be enough.
    sigpic
    Gonzaga Basketball
    Exhibiting Character Since 1907
  • Zags11
    Banned
    • Mar 2008

Whoever said NIT, is special.....very special.

Comment

• 23dpg
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by McZag View Post
      Brothers and sisters, please hang in there. It's a rough dirty road. It will be frustrating at times. It will be disappointing in the end unless we cut down the nets in Dallas.

But please, no more talk of NIT. No more talk of bubbles. Our boys have worked too hard shown too much courage and have sacrificed too much for the negative gab.

We will get an at-large bid
      . We will play with heart and we will finish the season with everything we have.

NOPE, Gonzaga will get the automatic bid!!!
      Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• McZag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
        NOPE, Gonzaga will get the automatic bid!!!
        Here here!
        sigpic
        Gonzaga Basketball
        Exhibiting Character Since 1907

Comment

• MDABE80
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Bubble team...<- that sounds so foreign. I think it's going to be very hard to win this tournament the way BYU is playing. They've really improved..and at just the right time.

Comment

• MTZag03
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2012

It feels like we got our periodic puke game out tonight. Hopefully GU tightens up and just runs through March.

Comment

• ZagaZags
              Banned
              • May 2010

Originally posted by McZag View Post

We will get an at-large bid. We will play with heart and we will finish the season with everything we have.

Bubbles is Michael Jackson's monkey

NIT means not in tournament, we all know GU is dancing.
              The Original 1984 Footloose dance, followed up by the adaptation of it to 2011 styles of dancing.I own none of this content!! All videos and music are proper...

Comment

Working...
              X