Win at Pacific Thursday - Lock Top Seed, Rest Pangos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Urika
    Bulldog Fan
    • Jan 2008

Win at Pacific Thursday - Lock Top Seed, Rest Pangos?

Not looking for charity for Senior Day in Moraga for Saturday night, but i thought i would ask....

Considering a win in Stockton on Thursday night, would Few consider sitting Pangos for the final conference game to give him more than a week's rest heading to the desert?

I do not recall Few in the past giving his team a breather with conference titles sewn up
  • former1dog
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Urika View Post
    Not looking for charity for Senior Day in Moraga for Saturday night, but i thought i would ask....

Considering a win in Stockton on Thursday night, would Few consider sitting Pangos for the final conference game to give him more than a week's rest heading to the desert?

I do not recall Few in the past giving his team a breather with conference titles sewn up
    That ship has sailed. Not going to happen.

Now that I think of it, I can't really think of a precedence where a starting player for Few has been benched as a precautionary measure.

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Wouldn't help anyway. Turf toe needs a minimum of a month to heal. Likely gonna be longer than that for Kevin. Month in a boot, month for rehab, slowly get it ready. Looking at June or July for it to feel like new again.
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• kyle dixon
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

Senior night

Not really senior night at SMC. There will be a postseason game played there in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
        X