PDA

View Full Version : We will win.

Zags11
02-22-2014, 02:26 PM
We will win tonight. We will win rest of wcc out including the wcc tournament.

We will win a couple games in march. We will be happy at the end of the year. I applaud this team. I applaud what stockton, dower, pangos, bell, karno have done. I applaud the bench, I applaud few. We may not or I may not agree with Few all the time but he the best damn coach we could have.

Bell, he is so good when on. I believe its more of a mentality thing. He lets the ball come to him, and doesnt wanna force it. He seems hesitant at times but I believe he will step it up big time in the tournaments. (WCC, NCAA).

PANGOS, he is our leader. Tough minded. Doesnt shoot as well on road but doesn't care. Star.
David, he has become one of the best walk ons ever. Ever.
Karno, he has blossomed since the start of the year.
Dower he has the sweetest shot for a big man in ages.
KD, he has become everything in stat line.

We will do awesome things. I feel it.

MJ777
02-22-2014, 02:56 PM

We will win a couple games in march. We will be happy at the end of the year. I applaud this team. I applaud what stockton, dower, pangos, bell, karno have done. I applaud the bench, I applaud few. We may not or I may not agree with Few all the time but he the best damn coach we could have.

Bell, he is so good when on. I believe its more of a mentality thing. He lets the ball come to him, and doesnt wanna force it. He seems hesitant at times but I believe he will step it up big time in the tournaments. (WCC, NCAA).

PANGOS, he is our leader. Tough minded. Doesnt shoot as well on road but doesn't care. Star.

Thanks for posting Russell Wilson.

Zags11
02-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Shhhh. Seperation is in the preparation.

ZagaZags
02-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Magic 8-Ball agrees.

kitzbuel
02-22-2014, 03:41 PM
I believe that we will win.

GoZags
02-22-2014, 05:55 PM

Edited to add short video clip of (my opinion) the GREATEST "I believe" chant of alltime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d8JM6Qt064

vandalzag
02-22-2014, 07:46 PM

Edited to add short video clip of (my opinion) the GREATEST "I believe" chant of alltime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d8JM6Qt064

Great video thanks for posting

Pargo the Destroyer
02-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Starting 5 getting lit up to start second half. Disheartening.

primal23
02-22-2014, 09:26 PM
Uh...

Goshzagit
02-22-2014, 10:06 PM
Starting 5 getting lit up to start second half. Disheartening.

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1349751253271_3435264.png

primal23
02-22-2014, 10:14 PM
0-4 road trip mark it down

DixieZag
02-22-2014, 10:20 PM

I think 1-3.

This team has issues. Everyone better start thinking about how to win the WCC tourney, this is ugly. Feel bad for Sam, he's playing his heart out. karno, too. And. . . . that's about it.

vandalzag
02-22-2014, 10:28 PM

Not going to happen. Hope your little one feels better been there done that, hard to find the silver lining when the young ones are sick like that. Zags will win both next week and put a smile on your face.

Ezag
02-22-2014, 10:29 PM
JINX THREAD, YA I AM superstitious

thespywhozaggedme
02-22-2014, 10:33 PM

or not

HOOTER
02-22-2014, 10:35 PM
:ban:

primal23
02-22-2014, 10:44 PM
Not going to happen. Hope your little one feels better been there done that, hard to find the silver lining when the young ones are sick like that. Zags will win both next week and put a smile on your face.

Thanks, got some good antibiotics going for him, and some IBU to keep the fever down... And I hope you are right about next week, hell I would take just one win! :pray:

Zags11
02-22-2014, 10:45 PM
See what happens when I go positive???

Ugh, I bit the bullet. Just a dirty loss. Dirty feeling.

MJ777
02-22-2014, 11:09 PM

That's what you get when you try channeling Reborn.

Zags11
02-22-2014, 11:15 PM
I really felt it. I wish I turned the channel. I just don't do that. I feel let down.

HOOTER
02-22-2014, 11:15 PM

Don't feel bad. I mean, it's not like you went out on a limb or anything. It was a safe bet that they'd win. Just don't do it again. ;)

MDABE80
02-22-2014, 11:18 PM
We'll beat Pacific.....maybe not SMC. I do think we will win the league though. The WCC tournament is not looking good right now. Something's wrong with the team. Looking at the faces, just not a good sign. Kids are trying but the wind seems out of their sails.

Zags11
02-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Agree abe.

They look like have some lost confidence. I think Memphis loss affected them.

vandalzag
02-24-2014, 12:02 PM

Not at all. If you do not think you will win you should not play the game. Personally do not know how people watch a game with a " I know we are going to lose mentality" does not seem like a good way to enjoy the game.

Zags11
02-24-2014, 12:06 PM
Agree vandal