PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga vs University of San Diego...predictions and other thought

Reborn
02-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Gonzaga 73
University of San Diego 69

Hope Zags can find out what the problem is. They have absolutely NO team chemistry right now, and if they don't get it figured out right now, it will be another horrible loss. Something is wrong with the team. You just don't accidentally play that bad. You don't make the kind of "stupid" passes Gonzaga did unless something is wrong with the chemistry on the team. I believe Mark Few has created a Dr Jeckel Mr Hyde basketball team, and what we saw last night is a direct result of his coaching. If you want to call it that. A coach who doesn't take responsibility for what is going on is the worst kind of coach one could have.

Gonzaga has been known to bounce back after a loss, but can they do it tomorrow night? We'll see.

Go Zags!!!

wnczagfan
02-21-2014, 07:43 PM
My USD Prediction Story:

The Zags come out in their usual form and take an early 15 point lead.

Then Johnny Dee, who according to Wikipedia is a "fictional mutant character", hits three point shot after three point shot to give USD a 2 point lead at the half.

At the half, Graduate Assistant Coach Adam Morrison runs out on the court, lays down at center court and begins to cry while pounding his fists on the hardwood. It is unclear if this is in response to being behind at the half, or in response to Mark Few's admonition to "Play Sad", an adaptation of Wichita State's "Play Angry" (not to be confused with Oklahoma State's "Play Smart" strategy).*

Meanwhile, Mark Few is texting back and forth with his buddy Marcus Smart, who he really likes because every time someone says the name "Marcus Smart" it sounds like they are saying "Mark is Smart", which brings a smile to his face, just as it would bring a smile to your face if his name was "[insert your name here]us Smart."

In the second half of the game, it is back and forth, back and forth, until the Zags go on a run as Luke Meikle, let out on the floor for 2 minutes and 36 seconds, scores 14 points, blocks 2 shots, and collects 8 rebounds. Mark Few, in a panic to "get him out of there", calls a timeout to make a substitution.

The Zags big lead is then frittered away as usual until Chris Sarbaugh, Gonzaga's secret undercover agent on the USD team, turns the ball over so much that Mark Few finally has to give him the "keep your hands on the ball!" signal. By this time, the Zags have enough of a lead that they win the game.

Zags 72

USD 67

P.S. In the handshake line, Bill Grier whispers to Mark Few "You really need to let me win a couple" to which Mark Few replies "I've been trying as hard as I can."

* Before anyone gets upset with me for making light of the fact that Adam once lay down on the court and cried, please be aware that I also lay down on my living room floor and cried after the game which shall not be named.

sittingon50
02-21-2014, 07:54 PM
When are they playing San Diego St?

cdools
02-21-2014, 07:55 PM
This is not a prediction but rather a thought: Beat San Diego State, which locks up yet another WCC regular season title, and then sit Kevin till Vegas. That would be two weeks of rest to get him ready for the WCC tourney and the NCAA tourney.

cdools
02-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Apologies to the University of San Diego

Reborn
02-21-2014, 08:01 PM

Like you've never made a mistake, Mr. Perfect

Zags11
02-21-2014, 08:07 PM
Gonzaga 64
SD 57

Dower with 18. Sloppy gm.

vandalzag
02-21-2014, 08:07 PM
Gonzaga 73
San Diego St 69

Hope Zags can find out what the problem is. They have absolutely NO team chemistry right now, and if they don't get it figured out right now, it will be another horrible loss. Something is wrong with the team. You just don't accidentally play that bad. You don't make the kind of "stupid" passes Gonzaga did unless something is wrong with the chemistry on the team. I believe Mark Few has created a Dr Jeckel Mr Hyde basketball team, and what we saw last night is a direct result of his coaching. If you want to call it that. A coach who doesn't take responsibility for what is going on is the worst kind of coach one could have.

Gonzaga has been known to bounce back after a loss, but can they do it tomorrow night? We'll see.

Go Zags!!!
Just a brutal post. They lost a game on the road to a top 50 RPI team and now they lack chemistry. You posted this after the LMU game:
Beautiful. What a great way to end an undefeated season at home. How many teams can say that this year? I'm really proud of this team. Sam had a great game tonight. I was happy for him and for his parents who got to see these last two games at home. I can remember when GU was recruiting Sam away from Minn. I was glad then and more glad now. He has really become a player, and better then Elias' senior year imo. He's getting up there with Kelly too. He has really become a true go-to-guy. Talk about confidence. And deadly at the Free Throw line. Zags shot 80% from the line. That's the best they have shot from the line in a few games.

Pangos looks great. That toe is looking great. He hit 3 three's. And had some beautiful drives on his way to 17 points.
Bell was Pangos' equal from the 3 pt line also making 3. Bell finished with 14 off the bench. I also think he's beginning to feel much better. The team is getting it all back together just in time.

I thought Nunez played awesome AGAIN. He's fun to watch. 5 points, 5 boards and two blocks. A very good line. Four guys in double figures while scoring 86 points. That's the most points in quite awhile. It's nice to see the offense in high gear again.

Although the team is beginning to gel again, they hase still not peaked, and honestly they are a ways from peaking. I don't see them peaking until March. They are, however, right where they need to be as they prepare to face that dreaded road trip. It is nice to be facing it with a 4 game lead in conference play.

My hope is that the Zags will finish the year 20 and 4 and both St Mary's and BYU in the top 50. St Mary's was 52 earlier today. I'm not sure what the loss at home to BYU will do? The win by BYU will definitely keep them in the top 50 which is good for us. We need another top 50 win, and yes on the road. Next week is going to be really fun.

Go Zags!!!"

Now they have no chemistry and something is wrong with the team and the coaching. Just out of curiosity how was the coaching on the defensive side of the ball? Take a look at BYU home numbers and compare them to what they were able to do against the Zags last night. Also, please show how Few is not taking responsibility. I guess we are lucky that Few only decided to coach in the 5 losses this year, because had he coached any of the other games there is no way we would have 23 wins.
As you call yourself a former player and coach you should be able to understand the concept that coaches do not make shots fall, players do. Coaches prepare the team and try to put them in the best position to win, but it is up to the players to make the plays and execute the game plan. If the team was on a 5 game losing streak, then maybe you bring up the chemistry comment, but after won game that is just sad. So enough with the chicken little posts after a loss. The only Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde happening is your peaches and cream posts after wins and the doomsday posts after a loss.

Zags11
02-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Coaches also have pro's and con's.

wnczagfan
02-21-2014, 08:11 PM

I don't care WHO they think they are, we are going to beat them! lol

DixieZag
02-21-2014, 09:12 PM
This is not a prediction but rather a thought: Beat San Diego State, which locks up yet another WCC regular season title, and then sit Kevin till Vegas. That would be two weeks of rest to get him ready for the WCC tourney and the NCAA tourney.

Not to mention that any game lost will be looked at by the committee as a game lost without Kevin Pangos.

Reborn is right and when even one of our dependable "glass half full" guys makes some realistic comments about something being wrong with the team, there's something wrong with the team. It's not that we lost to BYU, its that we lost to a BYU team that played fairly bad and - like Memphis - the game was there to be grabbed, while we tossed the ball around the perimeter, looking for a guy not terrified to shoot, all too often ending up in David's hands with 5 seconds left. David's not afraid, I'll give him that. OTOH he and Kevin are guaranteed playing time.

I am frustrated too. I can't understand why I'm watching a team that I'm a little excited when they get into foul trouble, especially the bigs. We need to play Coleman and Nunez if we think we're going to score against teams that lock down the 3 pt line (Memphis, BYU) and we can't shoot 3s on the road. I'm not saying they should get Kevin minutes, but anything less than 8 a half and it is irresponsible. KD needs to shoot until he makes 3 in a row, that is what I would tell him. (I'd also tell him to start).

GU 75
SDU 72

Very ugly game which results in us being as down on the team coming out as we were going in. One more prediction, one more loss in regular season and one win in the WCC and a VERY nervous Selection sunday. Yeah, I'm kind of down on the team.

Zags11
02-21-2014, 10:32 PM
People here are on the edge. Relax. I believe we win out. Have that feeling. I believe this team makes the sw16 at worst.

BaldguyZag
02-22-2014, 01:10 AM
GU 70
San Diego 60

Just win baby......WCC Title.......

bartruff1
02-22-2014, 04:56 AM
Team will clinch the outright Conference Title with a win over SD by about 8....say...68-60..... Hall of Fame Coach having his best year and with a team that plays together .........a #1 seed in the WCC Tourney........ Gonzaga will be going to the NCAA Tourney with the Auto or a at Large bid...

Reborn
02-22-2014, 05:40 AM
It's Game day again. I don't know if my lack of enthusiasm (that I normally have on game day) is a result of how the Zags played Thursday night, or if it's because I just got back home from the hospital (a four day visit this time...kidney stones, then found out I developed atrial fibrillation...). A hospital stay, even as short as four days does take a lot out of me. Maybe I over reacted to the loss to BYU because I had just gotten out of surgury and back to my room when the game started. But honestly, the turnovers and lack of rebounding again, kind of looked ugly to me. And Gary Bell missing one three point shot after another just seemed odd to me. He is such a good shooter. Maybe to some of you it looked good. We all see things differently. I was on morphine. Maybe that affected what I saw.

I am morphine free now, and hopefully tonight I'll see the guys firing on all cylinders again. Hopefully, I'll see that team that has demonstrating that they can pass brilliantly and take care of the ball. Hopefully, I will see a team who is tough and determined to rebound..at all costs. And I sincerely HOPE that David Stockton is not the one guarding Johnny D. If he is, imo, we're in for trouble. I hope to see Kevin Pangos guard him. Or Kyle Dranginis. These, imo are our two toughest basketball players.

I hope Mark Few has some kind of a revelation about playing Anthony Nunez and Gerard Coleman more. How many minutes did Nunez get against BYU? One? I like Kyle Dranginis, but face the facts, when he comes into the game he needs to look to score more. There are nights like Thursday night that the Zags need scoring off the bench. And Kyle did not even TRY to score, in my opinion, until the later part of the game. He finally began to attack the basket and was hitting his runner. I really wish he would look to score more.

I will not be surprised at all if our guys really bounce back tonight. It's a big game, imo, because it's one thing to lose to BYU in Provo, but its another thing entirely to lose to San Diego. Let's do it guys. Get 'er done tonight.

Go Zags!!!

Few really puzzles me. I'm not sure why Gary Bell suddenly becomes the go to guy in the last 5 min of the game when he has been shooting horribly all night. I don't understand why David Stockton is in the game the last five minutes when he played horrible all night too. Carlino killed him in the last five minutes. And what is Drew Barham doing in the game in the last five minutes? He is another one who played horrible. Did Sam Dower even tough the ball in the last five minutes? NO!!! You can say what you want about the coach, but so can I. Mark Few was lousy Thursday night. As bad as I've seen. He talks about David Stockton being a Riverboat gambler, when David gambled on the play of the game, and it resulted in a lay up by Carlino. Few was a riverboat gambler in the last five minutes of the game. In fact, to me he looked like he didn't have a clue about what was actually going on, nor who his main players are. I'm sorry, but Gary Bell is not the Gary Bell we all know. He's a shadow. If Few is banking on Gary carrying this team, he's making a huge mistake. Who do I want to have the ball in the last four minutes? Sam Dower and Kevin Pangos. And then Kyle Dranginis. Not PK. Did you see PK on his last shot? He looked like a 4th grader. Pk has played against one decent low post player in conference, and that was Mika on Thursday. PK was humiliated by Mika, who is just a Freshman. And people talk about Karnowski going pro. To me that is a huge joke. He may be a great post player one day, but it is not right now.

jazzdelmar
02-22-2014, 05:48 AM
Few really puzzles me. I'm not sure why Gary Bell suddenly becomes the go to guy in the last 5 min of the game when he has been shooting horribly all night. I don't understand why David Stockton is in the game the last five minutes when he played horrible all night too. Carlino killed him in the last five minutes. And what is Drew Barham doing in the game in the last five minutes? He is another one who played horrible. Did Sam Dower even tough the ball in the last five minutes? NO!!! You can say what you want about the coach, but so can I. Mark Few was lousy Thursday night. As bad as I've seen. He talks about David Stockton being a Riverboat gambler, when David gambled on the play of the game, and it resulted in a lay up by Carlino. Few was a riverboat gambler in the last five minutes of the game. In fact, to me he looked like he didn't have a clue about what was actually going on, nor who his main players are. I'm sorry, but Gary Bell is not the Gary Bell we all know. He's a shadow. If Few is banking on Gary carrying this team, he's making a huge mistake. Who do I want to have the ball in the last four minutes? Sam Dower and Kevin Pangos. And then Kyle Dranginis. Not PK. Did you see PK on his last shot? He looked like a 4th grader. Pk has played against one decent low post player in conference, and that was Mika on Thursday. PK was humiliated by Mika, who is just a Freshman. And people talk about Karnowski going pro. To me that is a huge joke. He may be a great post player one day, but it is not right now.

Bornie---Thx for the reality check. Feel better, my friend. Meanwhile, if the Zags play like they did Thursday go ahead and pass the morphine (and dip into it yourself).....Great kicker paragraph.....Beware of Cup Half-fillers, they will come after you now....:)

gonwick
02-22-2014, 05:49 AM
Great post

My USD Prediction Story:

The Zags come out in their usual form and take an early 15 point lead.

Then Johnny Dee, who according to Wikipedia is a "fictional mutant character", hits three point shot after three point shot to give USD a 2 point lead at the half.

At the half, Graduate Assistant Coach Adam Morrison runs out on the court, lays down at center court and begins to cry while pounding his fists on the hardwood. It is unclear if this is in response to being behind at the half, or in response to Mark Few's admonition to "Play Sad", an adaptation of Wichita State's "Play Angry" (not to be confused with Oklahoma State's "Play Smart" strategy).*

Meanwhile, Mark Few is texting back and forth with his buddy Marcus Smart, who he really likes because every time someone says the name "Marcus Smart" it sounds like they are saying "Mark is Smart", which brings a smile to his face, just as it would bring a smile to your face if his name was "[insert your name here]us Smart."

In the second half of the game, it is back and forth, back and forth, until the Zags go on a run as Luke Meikle, let out on the floor for 2 minutes and 36 seconds, scores 14 points, blocks 2 shots, and collects 8 rebounds. Mark Few, in a panic to "get him out of there", calls a timeout to make a substitution.

The Zags big lead is then frittered away as usual until Chris Sarbaugh, Gonzaga's secret undercover agent on the USD team, turns the ball over so much that Mark Few finally has to give him the "keep your hands on the ball!" signal. By this time, the Zags have enough of a lead that they win the game.

Zags 72

USD 67

P.S. In the handshake line, Bill Grier whispers to Mark Few "You really need to let me win a couple" to which Mark Few replies "I've been trying as hard as I can."

* Before anyone gets upset with me for making light of the fact that Adam once lay down on the court and cried, please be aware that I also lay down on my living room floor and cried after the game which shall not be named.

RenoZag
02-22-2014, 05:55 AM
Reborn: Get better soon.

My prediction:

Zags have not stunk it up two games in a row yet this season. . .that trend continues vs. USD and they get a split on this road trip.

Zags 68
USD 61

Reborn
02-22-2014, 06:59 AM
Reborn: Get better soon.

My prediction:

Zags have not stunk it up two games in a row yet this season. . .that trend continues vs. USD and they get a split on this road trip.

Zags 68
USD 61

thanks. I appreciate the support.

Go Zags!!!

Ekrub
02-22-2014, 07:02 AM
Due to the late start the zags fall asleep and don't make it to the game.

bartruff1
02-22-2014, 07:02 AM
Optimism and pessimism are both delusional.... at the start of the conference season, I suspect many people had a reasonable expectation that Gonzaga would hold serve at home and probably lose 3 or even 4 road games and that the season championship would be a very tight race.

Gonzaga is just one of those teams that are among the best 25 to 45 in the nation that can beat each other at home. If they get to the NCAA and win a game, In my opinion that that would be a very good season.

I have been surprised at Portland's big wins and at Pacific and St Mary and BYU's losses . Having said that, I would not be shocked to see them play a inspired game against Gonzaga as many Conference teams do.

Blackbeard
02-22-2014, 07:57 AM
Just a brutal post.

That wasn't brutal. He predicted a win for the zags.

Anyways, my prediction is we will be down by 2 points from a late 3 pointer by Johnny Dee with 10 seconds left. Few will call a timeout to run an iso play for Stockton. Stockton will dribble it around the perimeter for 8 seconds and shoot a fade away 3 point shot (despite shooting 25% in 3 pointers this year) which will go off the backboard and thru the hoop for a win at the buzzer. On court celebrations will be something like this.

http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif

wnczagfan
02-22-2014, 08:40 AM
Great post

Thanks!

ZagNick
02-22-2014, 09:18 AM
GU 76 SD 71

That being said ...the Zags are not very good right now ...if they drop 2 more games and do not win the WCC tourney, they are surely a bubble team ...

The reason we will win tonight is that SD guards are small and DS's poor play will not show up as it does against good teams with athletic, bigger guards ....Their big men are not physical and Karno will not be schooled as he was by the BYU freshman ...

Stockton cannot check anyone ...when they are playing man to man it is hard to see who he is checking since he is gambling so much ...in the zone he is usually back in the middle looking for a steal and when he comes out late he is too small to bother the shooter ...remember Wichita State ?? ...6 turnovers, 0 from the field in BYU game ...check out the runs we go on when he is on the bench ...

Karno had 1 rebound in BYU game ....that with 5 minutes to go ....terrible hands and weak ...how many times has he had rebounds taken away by guys much smaller than he .....PK is a detriment at the foul line ...I am beginning to like Edwards a lot better ....

Dower and KD have had solid seasons ...

I, like most of you would like to see more of Coleman & Nunez ...sure they make mistakes, but they add some quickness & athletism to the Bulldogs ...

Hard to figure out Bell & Pangos ....getting tired of the injury stories ....unless the injury is in their psyche ....

I hope they can pull it together and make another NCAA dance !!

jayray
02-22-2014, 09:19 AM
Just a brutal post.

There are quote buttons and/or indentation buttons they would do you well. As it stands now your post is unreadable.

Reborn
02-22-2014, 09:24 AM
What I hope to see in the game tonight. First I would like to see a starting lineup in the last 5 minutes of Pangos, Bell and Dranginis, and if not in foul trouble PK and Dower. I would like to see our best defensive guards in the game. I believe it's time for Mark Few to give up his dreams of David Stockton leading the Zags to the final 4. I never believed that David belongs in the starting lineup and especially at the end of the game. He can not shoot (in most games) and he is absolutely horrible on defense. Carlino killed Stockton in the last five minutes. Enough said about that game. I would just like to see Few go for defense in the last 5 min. I think we have enough offense with Pangos, Bell, Dranginis, PK and Dower. And in fact, on most nights Stockton is not going to help us offensively (he took a 3 with about 3 and a half min left in game that killed the Zags). I just don't understand why he's in there.

I would love to see Mark Few make some changes about this team in order to get our bestw players into the game at the right time. For instance, what was Barham doing in the game in the last five minutes when he played as poorly as he played? Why wasn't Coleman given more playing time. Once again he was having a very good game. When will Few come to believe that Coleman is a better player than Stockton? Give Coleman a chance to play the last five minutes. And why not give Nunez more of a chance to play when Barham is not hitting 3's. When Barham is not scoring points he has no purpose to be in there. He hurts the team when he is. Did anyone but me watch how poorly Barham played? Is Few still trying to make amends for his "mistake" by not playing more at Memphis?

I want to see chemistry tonight. I would love to see confidence from Dranginis, and honestly, I'd like to see Dranginis start over Bell. Bell needs a wake up call and that could do it. We've now had two bad road losses and Bell underachieved big time. It's time for a change, imo. And it just wasn't Gary's poor shooting. It was his poor rebounding and hustle that was just as bad. Sorry. That's what I saw.

I believe Pangos will figure this one out. I look to him to carry the Zags tonight. He and Dower. I'm excited to see who else comes to play, and bring home that WCC crown.

Go Zags!!!

gamagin
02-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Is there a psychiatrist in the house ? ? ?

Bkzag
02-22-2014, 09:35 AM
Reborn,

Get better soon! Maybe your "stones" and being in the hospital were the main reasons the Zags didn't play as well, because they were concerned about you!

Hopefully, tonite or actually tomorrow on the East Coast, the Zags will be able to with stand USD's steady onslaught by staying focused on both ends of the court. USD is so very tough at home, lets hope we bring our "A" game!

MJ777
02-22-2014, 11:38 AM
GU 76 SD 71

That being said ...the Zags are not very good right now ...if they drop 2 more games and do not win the WCC tourney, they are surely a bubble team ...

The reason we will win tonight is that SD guards are small and DS's poor play will not show up as it does against good teams with athletic, bigger guards ....Their big men are not physical and Karno will not be schooled as he was by the BYU freshman ...

Stockton cannot check anyone ...when they are playing man to man it is hard to see who he is checking since he is gambling so much ...in the zone he is usually back in the middle looking for a steal and when he comes out late he is too small to bother the shooter ...remember Wichita State ?? ...6 turnovers, 0 from the field in BYU game ...check out the runs we go on when he is on the bench ...

Karno had 1 rebound in BYU game ....that with 5 minutes to go ....terrible hands and weak ...how many times has he had rebounds taken away by guys much smaller than he .....PK is a detriment at the foul line ...I am beginning to like Edwards a lot better ....

Dower and KD have had solid seasons ...

I, like most of you would like to see more of Coleman & Nunez ...sure they make mistakes, but they add some quickness & athletism to the Bulldogs ...

Hard to figure out Bell & Pangos ....getting tired of the injury stories ....unless the injury is in their psyche ....

I hope they can pull it together and make another NCAA dance !!

I think it will be a close game because USD usually plays smart and grinds on their opponent. If the game were to be played on paper based on recruiting rankings Zags would win by 20. I don't know what to think of the 13-14 Zags and Coach Few. With a win tonight, Zags clinch the WCC regular title. The current 23-5 (13-2 WCC) record is great, but we all know the overall schedule has been SMC-like, and I'm not so sure how good the WCC is this year. So it is hard for me to tell how good the Zags are. Is Coach Few the WCC COY if Zags win the league by 4 games? I think the Zags are in the dance without worry if they finish 25-7 or better even if they lose in the 2nd round of the WCC tourney. As someone said, they have to fill up the NCAA bracket.

Zags 68, USD 64.

Go Zags!

Reborn
02-22-2014, 12:00 PM
Optimism and pessimism are both delusional.... at the start of the conference season, I suspect many people had a reasonable expectation that Gonzaga would hold serve at home and probably lose 3 or even 4 road games and that the season championship would be a very tight race.

Gonzaga is just one of those teams that are among the best 25 to 45 in the nation that can beat each other at home. If they get to the NCAA and win a game, In my opinion that that would be a very good season.

I have been surprised at Portland's big wins and at Pacific and St Mary and BYU's losses . Having said that, I would not be shocked to see them play a inspired game against Gonzaga as many Conference teams do.

First time I have heard "optimism" being described as "brutal." Wow!

Go Zags!!!

Reborn
02-22-2014, 12:04 PM
Reborn,

Get better soon! Maybe your "stones" and being in the hospital were the main reasons the Zags didn't play as well, because they were concerned about you!

Hopefully, tonite or actually tomorrow on the East Coast, the Zags will be able to with stand USD's steady onslaught by staying focused on both ends of the court. USD is so very tough at home, lets hope we bring our "A" game!

:lmao: Funny. Really funny, Thanks for the laugh, but I must guard myself from laughing too hard...it hurts. hahahahaha...But honestly, I think you're right. I am home now, and will have my GU gear on for the game, and I WILL BE READY tonight. hahahahahahaha We'll see if it matters....but I have a strong belief it will. Yeah! I know the guys all read this board, and I wanted to let them know in an indirect way that I was pretty "out of it" Thursday and will be much better tonight. Hope it will help them play with more confidence tonight. In fact I feel so good right now I could see the Zags winning by double digits. hahahahahahahahaaa dang it feels good to still be able to take this all in stride and see the light side and the fun in all of this. Go get em Zags.

Go Zags!!!

primal23
02-22-2014, 12:17 PM
This game will be ugly. It's the way usd plays, slow and plodding. Also it's going to be another loss.

gonzagafan62
02-22-2014, 12:21 PM
This game will be ugly. It's the way usd plays, slow and plodding. Also it's going to be another loss.

I hope I am wrong about this game. Don't have a good feeling.

Zags 60
USD 59

wnczagfan
02-22-2014, 12:54 PM
I hope I am wrong about this game. Don't have a good feeling.

Zags 60
USD 59

I'm hoping that the Zags come out on fire after that loss and take USD to the woodshed. Late one for us East Coasters; tipoff at midnight, but I'll be watching. Go Zags!

gonzagafan62
02-22-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm hoping that the Zags come out on fire after that loss and take USD to the woodshed. Late one for us East Coasters; tipoff at midnight, but I'll be watching. Go Zags!

Bein from Missouri it starts at 11pm for me. Long night. I don't wanna stay up for another loss. So we better win.

Go Zags!

Zagceo
02-22-2014, 01:02 PM
This team could blow them out or get blown out or lose by 1 or win by 1. Its not about USD its about out team and their bi-polar disorder home and away. shoot rebound score repeat

ArchaeaBYU
02-22-2014, 01:04 PM
USD seems to be trending up, but Coach Few gets your team righted after a loss.

Zagtime3000
02-22-2014, 01:44 PM
business trip tonight. Feeling good about the zags. 75-62 zags

ArchaeaBYU
02-22-2014, 01:52 PM
Zags 75-60