PDA

View Full Version : Boston College

kclubfounder
02-19-2014, 05:34 PM
Our sister school, having a TERRIBLE year, takes down #1 Syracuse - AT SYRACUSE!

College hoops.

Wow.

jazzdelmar
02-19-2014, 05:35 PM
Great fight song, "For Boston....."

For Boston, for Boston,
We sing our proud refrain!
For Boston, for Boston,
'Tis Wisdom's earthly fane.
For here all are one
And their hearts are true,
And the towers on the Heights
Reach to Heav'ns own blue.
For Boston, for Boston,
Till the echoes ring

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/miscellaneouslyrics/fightsongslyrics/bostoncollegefightsonglyrics.html

DixieZag
02-19-2014, 05:44 PM
That's cool Jazz, thx.

Cuse has been looking for a way to lose all over the place and just couldn't get it done. I am sure the real basketball people may well have seen this coming, even in a game against a bottom dweller. We'd get frosted in the polls if we had such a home loss, but - well, we didn't beat Duke, so there's that.

Zippyzaggy
02-19-2014, 05:45 PM
I don't believe it. Impossible. Someone switched the 'Cuse players with Yales, or something like that...

This makes our loss to Portland almost bearable.

sittingon50
02-19-2014, 06:08 PM
It was the unis!

sittingon50
02-19-2014, 06:12 PM
huskies @ ducks.

Seein' a lot of empty seats.

jazzdelmar
02-19-2014, 06:28 PM
That's cool Jazz, thx.

Cuse has been looking for a way to lose all over the place and just couldn't get it done. I am sure the real basketball people may well have seen this coming, even in a game against a bottom dweller. We'd get frosted in the polls if we had such a home loss, but - well, we didn't beat Duke, so there's that.

Michael Wilbon called this upset today on PTI.

jazzdelmar
02-19-2014, 06:28 PM
huskies @ ducks.

Seein' a lot of empty seats.

Nike money can't buy me luuuuuuv.

ZagMan in Philly
02-19-2014, 06:32 PM
It was the unis!

Those Unis were ugly.
#2 Florida almost went down, and should of lost the game if it weren't for the total collapsed by Auburn at the end of the game.
Wichita state is moving up.
Utes may take down Arizona tonight.

sittingon50
02-19-2014, 09:11 PM
K State wins.

Arkansas wins.

maynard g krebs
02-19-2014, 10:36 PM
Nike money can't buy me luuuuuuv.

It has for the football team. Something like 15 straight yrs of sellouts. Eugene is a small, poor town, and people will come from Ptld and Nor Cal for fb saturdays, but not bb games esp on weeknights. Ducks are actually in the middle of the pack in P12 attendance, despite being now 5-8 in conference. Drawing about what the Huskies are with 1/10 the local population base, in fact.