PDA

View Full Version : 4 games left. how many do they win?

ZagaZags
02-17-2014, 06:44 PM
With 4 games left in the regular season, how many do you see them winning?

Zags11
02-17-2014, 09:20 PM
Four.

2wiceright
02-17-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm guessing 3 or 4. If we lost one it'll be to the one we've had most trouble with (besides Portland) -San Diego... We seem to get up and win the big ones lately against BYU and St. Marys...(neither of those two do well against Sam and especially PK). Shem swatted everything Waldow threw up- had Mary's totally in awe...

BaldguyZag
02-17-2014, 11:06 PM
I feel the Zags are focused for a run to the wire. I worry more about a let down in the conference tourney then I do these final four games. Saint Mary's will be a challenge, but the Zags will pull away for convincing win. BYU will be the real deal in Provo. I see this game being much closer than the one the Zags dominated last month in Spokane. I'm not overlooking San Diego or Pacific, but the Zags are clearly heads and shoulders a better team than both. It would take a mammoth effort by both squads while GU would have to suffer from a complete offensive and defensive letdown. Time to make your statement Zags! I for one have never doubted your ability or desire! Time to make your mark....!

ZagaZags
02-20-2014, 10:18 PM
Looks like 3-1 could be the winner.