Pangos getting healthy at just the right time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DZ
    Zag for Life
    • Sep 2007

Pangos getting healthy at just the right time?

He's moving better, I'm sure everyone sees it. I am not going by his shooting percentage, Kevin could wheel around in a Walmart scooter and hit four out of ten at the Kennel.

But, he's starting to drive to the basket again and move without the ball.

I realize it's the type of injury that he could tweak it stepping on to the plane on Wednesday and I realize it was just a week ago that we were all throwing dirt on the season. But, this could work. Get all those games at home when we were beat up, make a run late in the year with everyone healthy (please God, stay that way) and be playing our best ball at the end of the year.

But this team needs a healthy Pangos if we're going to talk about "best ball" and it seems like it is happening.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.
  • Zagsker
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2008

I will reserve judgement until we see it on a road trip
    I am working on being a more all around square.

Comment

• Ezag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagsker View Post
      I will reserve judgement until we see it on a road trip
      Exactly

Comment

• Zags11
        Banned
        • Mar 2008

Same

Comment

• DZ
          Zag for Life
          • Sep 2007

Hearing no objection, the matter will be tabled for consideration one week from tonight.

He is moving better, though.
          Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
          Mark Twain.

Comment

• Zags11
            Banned
            • Mar 2008

I think he will do well.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

The cavernous Marriott Center will be a great test.....

Comment

• Chicken Ball
                Kennel Club
                • Feb 2007

I think I'll believe it once he starts getting to the line more.

Comment

• bballbeachbum
                  Zag for Life
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Chicken Ball View Post
                  me too, no matter how much we read it's not an issue anymore we're all watching for that explosiveness, right?

he had one explosive play early last night I remember, finished with that beautiful reverse layup, but didn't seem as explosive on his other attacks of the rim the rest of the night imo; could just be a confidence thing as he gets his physical abilities back, I don't know. we'll see

and he can really shoot it in the Kennel; not sure if him shooting it poorly on the road is indicative of his toe and ankle being unhealthy or other factors

Comment

• DZ
                    Zag for Life
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Chicken Ball View Post
                    Ouch! Now that is a great observation and probably really is the definitive test as to how he's moving. You're right, when he's moving to draw fouls and being crafty we'll know it is getting close to normal.
                    Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                    X