PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Gonzaga ...... Hang a Banner

GoZags
02-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Have clinched at least a tie for the WCC regular season title ...... with the magic number of "1" with 4 games left.

Nicely done by our Zags .... too bad they couldn't have cut down the nets on Senior Night.

wnczagfan
02-15-2014, 06:35 PM
+1

ZagaZags
02-15-2014, 06:37 PM
Have clinched at least a tie for the WCC regular season title ...... with the magic number of "1" with 4 games left.

Nicely done by our Zags .... too bad they couldn't have cut down the nets on Senior Night.
+2

jpn17
02-15-2014, 07:10 PM

I agree, though winning the WCC title outright on BYU's home court down in Provo would be pretty sweet as well if the Bulldogs can pull it off.

vandalzag
02-15-2014, 07:15 PM
I agree, though winning the WCC title outright on BYU's home court down in Provo would be pretty sweet as well if the Bulldogs can pull it off.

Winning it outright in front of BYU would be the cherry on top of the Sunday. Great job by the players and staff, conference championships never get old.

ZagLawGrad
02-15-2014, 07:35 PM
:clap:

Now let's get some road wins.

Oregonzagnut
02-15-2014, 07:36 PM
I wonder if there are any other conferences with clinched champions?

GoZags
02-15-2014, 07:36 PM
:clap:

Now let's get some road wins.

9 or 10 of them would sure be nice.

RenoZag
02-15-2014, 07:40 PM
BEAT BYU

Pargo the Destroyer
02-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Proud of this team. Now let's give em hell on the road.

Zags11
02-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Win out, be 5 seed in Spokane. Book it

Reborn
02-16-2014, 08:02 AM
Pretty amazing really, especially because of all the injuries this year. This is a special team. The conference was very good this year, yet so far we've only lost one, and are 4 games ahead of BYU, St. Mary's and San Francisco. Zags have had some very close games but managed to pull them out with victories. I know that, although the Zags have secured a conference title,or at least a share, that they will not let up. I KNOW that they want to do well these last two weeks and show that they can win on the road. The Memphis loss has to have meaning, and the meaning I hope it has is that it prepared us for this last 4 game road trip. I believe it will, and that the Zags are going to win all four of these games. They have prepared well for this road trip and the team is really coming together and playing really well now. Looking forward to these last four games. They ARE important. Very important.

Go Zags!!!