PDA

View Full Version : Streming Radio for Zag games

Fonebone
02-10-2014, 03:53 PM
FYI - there is an I Phone app "Tunein Radio" it allows you to connect to radio stations all over the Country. Not all stations but many stream their live feeds to it. I find it more convient to save all the stations I want in one App than trying to find each one separately. You save your favorites so you can connect anytime, very quickly. AM 1510 streams, so you can listen to any Men's Zag game live, plus the hour pregame show and a couple hours after each game.

Bob Zag has a post at the top of the list with all the stations, so you can see which ones to look for, but I posted this separately because I didn't think that most people would see this new information if was added to his post.

Fonebone

jazzdelmar
02-10-2014, 04:02 PM
FYI - there is an I Phone app "Tunein Radio" it allows you to connect to radio stations all over the Country. Not all stations but many stream their live feeds to it. I find it more convient to save all the stations I want in one App than trying to find each one separately. You save your favorites so you can connect anytime, very quickly. AM 1510 streams, so you can listen to any Men's Zag game live, plus the hour pregame show and a couple hours after each game.

Bob Zag has a post at the top of the list with all the stations, so you can see which ones to look for, but I posted this separately because I didn't think that most people would see this new information if was added to his post.

Fonebone

Works great for me. Tunedin app.

wnczagfan
02-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Wow. Didn't know that. Thanks! Now I can devote an extra 6 hours per week to Gonzaga basketball. haha