Tigers -4.5

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/las-vegas/

adoptedzag
02-07-2014, 01:58 PM
That's a pretty slim line

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ZAGGED OUT
02-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Seems about right, that's what I've been feeling it will go like. However I still feel we're fully capable of pulling off a 5-10 point win. Need that stellar D we've seen at times and for our shooters to find their strokes! Go zags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiddwell
02-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Can we PLEASE shoot the trey with confidence? Catch the ball, set your feet, launch! DON'T THINK ABOUT THE HOT-DARN SHOT! Catch and shoot, catch and shoot!

We do that, and the winning odds "swish" in our favor. :boxing:

:]

jpwils
02-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Seems about right, that's what I've been feeling it will go like. However I still feel we're fully capable of pulling off a 5-10 point win. Need that stellar D we've seen at times and for our shooters to find their strokes! Go zags!

Our BIGS need to make a statement early. Might include some blocks and a heavy foul on PK early!!!

SENIORS-one word-LEAD!!!

Unrealistic to shoot better than 35%( hope for best just sayin') from 3 on the road...so what is PLAN B-put in Coleman and Nunez for athleticism earlier in game and ask them to set tone!
Let Stox drive and dish...make them get in foul trouble first and above all- make free throws!

Isn't this BARHAM's old team??? Good time for redemption, Drew!!

Looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish!!

Zags win by 3 in OT. Down by 6 at half.

madness
02-07-2014, 03:50 PM
-4.5 on the road seems way too low for me. I was expecting Memphis -8.

I gotta say taking the Zags in this game is tempting with the points tho...I think this line will move up to 6 at least.

ZAGGED OUT
02-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Our BIGS need to make a statement early. Might include some blocks and a heavy foul on PK early!!!

SENIORS-one word-LEAD!!!

Unrealistic to shoot better than 35%( hope for best just sayin') from 3 on the road...so what is PLAN B-put in Coleman and Nunez for athleticism earlier in game and ask them to set tone!
Let Stox drive and dish...make them get in foul trouble first and above all- make free throws!

Isn't this BARHAM's old team??? Good time for redemption, Drew!!

Looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish!!

Zags win by 3 in OT. Down by 6 at half.

Yea id really like to see the bigs established early and often. I just bring up outside shooting do the lack of confidence in their perimeter D on the Memphis boards

madness
02-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Surprisingly, the line has not moved...still +4.5