• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Video from Portland game

I'm looking for someone, perhaps a student, who will be attending tomorrow night's game against UP who can videotape the singing of the national anthem and send it to me. Any takers? It will be much appreciated.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • WBM
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Oct 2013

I just got my tickets, and I'll be up in the top of 104. I will try to remember to grab a video for you.

Comment

• sittingon50
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Sorry I can't help AR. Technologically challenged & a bad angle from where I sit.
      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• kitzbuel
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
        Sorry I can't help AR. Technologically challenged & a bad angle from where I sit.
        He needs video, not Polaroids anyway.

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• sittingon50
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Careful Kitz, or I'll get one of my kids to post those Polaroids I've got of you!!

Comment

• WBM
            Professional Zag Fan
            • Oct 2013

I did remember to record the singing of the national anthem. My camera refused to stay focused, but from where I was up in the nosebleeds it's probably about as good as my little Nikon can muster!

The next trick is how to get it to you? It's over 100mb... Youtube to the rescue!

Gonzaga's student lead co-ed acapella group, "The Big Bing Theory" performing the national anthem at the GU vs. Portland game on February 5, 2014 -- as seen ...

Again, I'm sorry for the low quality of the capture!

Comment

• HRZag
              Kennel Club Alum
              • Feb 2007

WBM, I thought the video and especially the audio were very good. Thanks for doing that and putting it up. Love the Big Bing Theory.

Comment

• ZaGranny
                Zag for Life
                • Jun 2013

So glad you posted this. As I said in my thread, I missed the anthem because I was choking at the time.

It was a special version of it.

ZaGranny
                Formerly ID ZAGFAN--now officially ZaGranny.

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
                  Bleeds Bulldog Blue
                  • Feb 2007

WBM, Thanks so much for being the designated videographer. Great job! My daughter is a member of BBT.
                  You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Comment

• sittingon50
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

They were very good, Angelo. Very good.

Comment

• WBM
                      Professional Zag Fan
                      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
                      WBM, Thanks so much for being the designated videographer. Great job! My daughter is a member of BBT.
                      My pleasure. And yeah, they were awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X