PDA

View Full Version : Coach Few on Katz's corner today

Sarenyon
02-04-2014, 04:45 AM
1pm EST, 10 PST. ESPNU

From Katz tweet yesterday.

wnczagfan
02-04-2014, 06:22 AM
Darn, I'll be at work. If someone would post a recap, I would greatly appreciate it!

cjm720
02-04-2014, 10:10 AM
bump

maybe it'll be posted here later: http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/tag/_/name/katzs-korner

northsidezagfan
02-04-2014, 10:38 AM
The Gonzaga segment is coming up in a couple minutes if anyone else wants to tune in.

exclusivelee
02-04-2014, 10:43 AM
The Gonzaga segment is coming up in a couple minutes if anyone else wants to tune in.

where?

northsidezagfan
02-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Few was on the phone. Talked about the resiliency of the team in the face of illness/injury. Mentioned Kevin's turf toe specifically.

Katz asked about the tough stretch coming up with Memphis and all our road games, Mark said we just need to take it one game at a time.

Few complimented Dower's play and Karno's development in recent weeks.

That was the extent of the interview, then there was another plug for the Memphis game. Not too much substance but some good publicity I guess, as Katz said we might be a bit under the radar even though we are ranked.

gonzagafan62
02-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Few was on the phone. Talked about the resiliency of the team in the face of illness/injury. Mentioned Kevin's turf toe specifically.

Katz asked about the tough stretch coming up with Memphis and all our road games, Mark said we just need to take it one game at a time.

Few complimented Dower's play and Karno's development in recent weeks.

That was the extent of the interview, then there was another plug for the Memphis game. Not too much substance but some good publicity I guess, as Katz said we might be a bit under the radar even though we are ranked.

Thanks for the update. I know they will rerun this later tonight (probably) or tomorrow. Ill have to get the dvr ready.