• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zag4Hire
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Zags @ USF Beverage Thread

Surprised this thread wasn't already started. C'mon folks. Got a leftover box from a fundraiser. Serious red lips tonight!

IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
  • BTB
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Nov 2012

Ninkasi Tricerahops Double IPA!!!

Comment

• RenoZag
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Jubelale
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• TheZagPhish
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• willandi
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2007

Drinking Miller Lite! Had a very small stroke on Tuesday, no real ill effects, but they said cut back on the beer, so it's Miller Lite...at least for a while!
          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Hoopaholic
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by willandi View Post
            Drinking Miller Lite! Had a very small stroke on Tuesday, no real ill effects, but they said cut back on the beer, so it's Miller Lite...at least for a while!
            Uggg. Will keep you in my prayers
            The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• bballbeachbum
              Zag for Life
              • Dec 2008

cheers mate

Comment

• willandi
                Zag for Life
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by bballbeachbum View Post
                cheers mate

Now you're just teasing me! LOL Love Porters!

Comment

• RenoZag
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

Get well soon
                  The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• kitzbuel
                    • Feb 2007

Well I had a Pepsi for ya tonight. Needed the caffeine.
                    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• bballbeachbum
                      Zag for Life
                      • Dec 2008

Now you're just teasing me! LOL Love Porters!
                      just get well!

Comment

• willandi
                        Zag for Life
                        • Nov 2007

Pretty much the only effects are a loss of my left perepheral vision, a little unsteady when first standing, and not quite as sharp on the fine mental details. Spent 2 days in the hospital and am back to work. Taking it a little easy and a little slowly, but all is good. Thanks for the thoughts. Just can't wait to get back to some better beer...and good wins by the Zags! Watched the Santa Clara game in the hospital. Good place to be for that game. LOL

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                          • Mar 2008

Pretty much the only effects are a loss of my left perepheral vision, a little unsteady when first standing, and not quite as sharp on the fine mental details. Spent 2 days in the hospital and am back to work. Taking it a little easy and a little slowly, but all is good. Thanks for the thoughts. Just can't wait to get back to some better beer...and good wins by the Zags! Watched the Santa Clara game in the hospital. Good place to be for that game. LOL

Ooooo would have kept the EKG strip working if I was watching that game bedside...good to hear you are better.....I will have a few good ones in your honor tomorrow during Super Bowl....
                          The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• willandi
                            Zag for Life
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                            Ooooo would have kept the EKG strip working if I was watching that game bedside...good to hear you are better.....I will have a few good ones in your honor tomorrow during Super Bowl....
                            I hope that you are OK. You must have had several VERY good ones for the Seahawks to do this! I am still on Lite (and will be for a while), but appreciate your sacrifice on my behalf!

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                              • Mar 2008

I hope that you are OK. You must have had several VERY good ones for the Seahawks to do this! I am still on Lite (and will be for a while), but appreciate your sacrifice on my behalf!
                              It was tough, but a sacrifice for a friend I struggled thru and topped it off with a nice glass of scotch and fine cigar...world champs.......wow not since my beloved sonics

Comment

Working...
                              X