PDA

View Full Version : We want Jazz back!

ZagaZags
01-29-2014, 11:55 PM
Jazz has taken a vacation from GU boards. I want him back and I know many here want him back. Jazz you are the AC to the GU boards DC, we need that. It is time to get thunderstruck and have you come back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYFdldfYEJk

ZagMan in Philly
01-30-2014, 03:21 AM
Me three...
I do miss reading your posts...so please start typing.
Philly

former1dog
01-30-2014, 03:38 AM
Me three...
Philly

Add me to the list.

hondo
01-30-2014, 04:10 AM
Me 4.

jazzdelmar
01-30-2014, 04:13 AM
Screw him. We need the break. :D

For example, you would not want to hear his thoughts during last night's "sinking of the Titanic" game, especially with respect to certain players. But, iceberg averted; sail on towards scylla and charybdis (staying with a seafaring metaphor). Out.

MTZag03
01-30-2014, 04:24 AM

For example, you would not to hear his thoughts during last night's "sinking of the Titanic" game, especially with respect to certain players. But, iceberg averted; sail on towards scylla and charybdis (staying with a seafaring metaphor). Out.

Yeah, who needs him anyway. I'd rather have someone who cites greek mythology. Who is this jazz we're talking about again?

jazzdelmar
01-30-2014, 04:29 AM
Yeah, who needs him anyway. I'd rather have someone who cites greek mythology. Who is this jazz we're talking about again?

He was here a minute ago, 'Tana. Probably moved on to reading the Times of London. Or Bulfinch's.

ZagMan in Philly
01-30-2014, 05:16 AM

For example, you would not want to hear his thoughts during last night's "sinking of the Titanic" game, especially with respect to certain players. But, iceberg averted; sail on towards scylla and charybdis (staying with a seafaring metaphor). Out.

Hey there Jazz, your half empty glass keeps me grounded. It was an ugly game, but it got nicer with that game winner by Dower.
Please give us eastcoasters some of that warm SD air.

DixieZag
01-30-2014, 05:37 AM
He was here a minute ago, 'Tana. Probably moved on to reading the Times of London. Or Bulfinch's.

Yeah, except this time "he" was here - he would have found himself in fairly good company.

Yes, you drive us (me?) crazy at times, but the board is less without you - - elsewise, who would we complain about. Also, too (obscure reference) sometimes you're the one saying what some of us are thinking and just not willing to endure the "incoming!" - - sometimes.

Reborn
01-30-2014, 06:37 AM
I hate jazz. He doesn't do what others expect him to do in order to be liked. AND he's from New York I think. Does he have an accent? People with accents are not welcome here.....He knows too much for us on this board. Hang him.....just kidding buddy. I want what's best for you because yu are the closest thing to a friend here. But honestly, I do miss your sarcasm....hahahahahah Come on back.

sittingon50
01-30-2014, 06:45 AM

I had that when I was younger, Jazz. Penicillin did the trick.

Pargo the Destroyer
01-30-2014, 06:52 AM
Me three...
Philly

Seconded. It will piss some people off. And that's ok by me.

hooter73
01-30-2014, 07:25 AM
If I could find my ignore list he would be on it. Incessant complaining and pessimism gets really old, really fast.

JPtheBeasta
01-30-2014, 08:34 AM

+1 :]

It was just starting to come up roses around here

Zag 77
01-30-2014, 09:01 AM
Interesting that we criticize another poster instead of David Stockton.

Ekrub
01-30-2014, 10:09 AM
Jazz it's your fault we playe poorly last night. We win 80% of the time you post in game threads. Don't be selfish and withhold your talents

Mantua
01-30-2014, 12:24 PM
Jazz, you've received my vote for G-poster of the week many times. Honest.

GoZags
01-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Shane. Come back!!!

Actually Jazz and I are among the Few who would understand that quote. Actually I am on a flight to your old stomping grounds right now (Go Hawks). Not gonna be sunny and 75 there, though.

jazzdelmar
01-30-2014, 01:23 PM
Shane. Come back!!!

Actually Jazz and I are among the Few who would understand that quote. Actually I am on a flight to your old stomping grounds right now (Go Hawks). Not gonna be sunny and 75 there, though.

Start spreading the news. You might get to 40.

Oregonzagnut
01-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Jazz speaks the truth as he sees it. But the real truth is, that Jazz is probably one of the most critical members of Mark Few and he speaks it. But it is relative however, because on the negative nancy and polyanna spectrum (a bell curve BTW), somebody has to be at the ends. So even if Jazz left for good, someone else would take his place somewhere on that curve. Then the process would start all over and the hostility towards fellow fans would continue by the same people who never really had a problem with Jazz, they had a problem with their tolerance.

bigblahla
01-30-2014, 02:05 PM
Jazz........glad you changed your mind.

ZagLawGrad
01-30-2014, 02:16 PM
I'm hip with the Jazz.

Zippyzaggy
01-30-2014, 02:21 PM
If Jazz quits, I'll go on a banana strike. Please don't make me do that! :pray:

Zagdawg
01-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Gotta agree with Jazz on this one for once.

The positivity in the air has been stifling.

Go Zags

bballbeachbum
01-30-2014, 03:27 PM

welcome back, tho we saw you on the game thread for a cheers too eh?

shall I play the provocateur and ask your opinion on last night's performance ;) pm me

23dpg
01-30-2014, 03:28 PM
http://library.neteventsmedia.be/Contents/64131/photo.jpg

TheZagPhish
01-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Shane. Come back!!!

Actually Jazz and I are among the Few who would understand that quote.

http://api.ning.com/files/5HQd-6syX-uC6XQM1J-ixb9Lf5TyUlJo7LGt0O9Bl9-MV8bkyTZYtIBLNRCRHr7yQuQlQgLHJCuyWhmgE6tYqP3HGTHkC gr0/shanealanladd.jpg

I'm among the few? Hm. You guys used to seem so much older than me.

http://img.mp3rally.com/imager/w_500/h_/3ff7a8720481df056eb7a1178e132df1.jpg

I'm happy when any of the old guard are around.

Zippyzaggy
01-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Jazz speaks the truth as he sees it. But the real truth is, that Jazz is probably one of the most critical members of Mark Few and he speaks it. But it is relative however, because on the negative nancy and polyanna spectrum (a bell curve BTW), somebody has to be at the ends. So even if Jazz left for good, someone else would take his place somewhere on that curve. Then the process would start all over and the hostility towards fellow fans would continue by the same people who never really had a problem with Jazz, they had a problem with their tolerance.

In a dysfunctional family one person bares the brunt of the "it's YOU that is the problem syndrome". Yet when the purported evil doer leaves, said dysfunction returns rather rapidly and the blame is placed anew. Just like OregonZagNut is saying, if Jazz leaves, nothing will have changed.

So stick around Jazz, people like you draw the crowds in. We need differing perspectives.

jazzdelmar
01-30-2014, 06:16 PM
In a dysfunctional family one person bares the brunt of the "it's YOU that is the problem syndrome". Yet when the purported evil doer leaves, said dysfunction returns rather rapidly and the blame is placed anew. Just like OregonZagNut is saying, if Jazz leaves, nothing will have changed.

So stick around Jazz, people like you draw the crowds in. We need differing perspectives.

Or as Woody says, "because we need the eggs."

Billfish'80
01-31-2014, 08:49 AM
Or as Woody says, "because we need the eggs."
Well, actually, we may not need as many eggs any more if the Biebs gets deported!;)
Demand should drop a little.