PDA

View Full Version : Bus to BiS

lawzag
08-28-2007, 10:54 AM
I know its early yet, but has anyone (eg the alumni assoc) started working on getting together a router bus for this event from Spokane?

I imagine there are plenty of people that would be interested, which is why I created the poll above.

Could someone who is "connected" (definitely not me :( ) inquire from the powers that be if this is a possibility/probability? :)

lothar98zag
08-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Bus from Northern California?

BobZag
08-28-2007, 12:01 PM
A good idea. It doesn't have to be affiliated with the school. Just call a bus lines and check prices. Then the folks who get tickets can sign up via this site. If enough sign up, it's a goer. Not everybody wants to spend days over there. Everyone would likely be scattered throughout KeyArena but could all convene 45 minutes afterwards to catch the bus back. It'll take an organizer. Some folks who go through GU for tix would probably join in.

ZagNative
08-28-2007, 12:05 PM
I voted "Definitely, sign me up," because I'd really like to go and it sounds like a gas to be on a bus full of Zags fans for four hours or so. Then, I remembered that time my son, wife, and new baby drove home to Seattle after a Christmas visit in Spokane and ended up stopped by a slide on Snoqualmie and spent the night sleeping on a church basement floor in Cle Elum ... As much fun as y'all might be on GUBoard, I don't know if I'd want to be fighting you for a cozy spot on the basement floor. We might want to fly instead ...

Presumably, it will be an afternoon game, though, so we'd head over in the morning while it's light out ...

Fun idea, Lawzag.

BobZag
08-28-2007, 03:58 PM
I think it's an evening/night game.

In Southeast Asia we'd call your negative thoughts 'Bad Karma,' ZN. ;)

ZagNative
08-28-2007, 04:10 PM
I think it's an evening/night game.

In Southeast Asia we'd call your negative thoughts 'Bad Karma,' ZN. ;)

ZN is ashamed, knowing perfectly well that no negative thoughts are allowed on this board until BZ posts his first "We're DOOMED!" message of the season.:(