PDA

View Full Version : Dufault

cggonzaga
08-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Any chance we get in on him late? Maybe Meech and Dufault instead of Clarke?

CDC84
08-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Nope. He doesn't have Gonzaga on his final list, and he's not a point guard. He's a PF. I also question if Gonzaga really evaluated him or if they were evaluating someone else at the same game. That commonly happens.

Clarke or Goodson.

wazZag
08-28-2007, 09:35 AM
Too bad, sounds like he is developing into a high level player.

BobZag
08-28-2007, 09:52 AM
Any chance we get in on him late? Maybe Meech and Dufault instead of Clarke?

Highly doubtful, cg. We need guards. We have plenty of bigs, even after this coming season. In 2009, yes, a big banger to go with Osweiler makes perfect sense, but not in the 2008 class. Assuming we lose Josh with Kuso--

Sacre
Theo
Foster
Poling (could redshirt)

Am I missing somebody?

2009'er Greg Smith of Fresno is now 6'9" 235 lbs and a beast who is highly regarded. He likes Gonzaga but is also being recruited by UCLA, Arizona, etc. Also for 2009... Detroit Jesuit 6-foot-8 center Jordan Morgan will make an unofficial visit this coming week. According to Morgan's family, the junior interior player will be on Michigan's campus later this week.

cggonzaga
08-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Clarke or Goodson.

CDC, is this becoming a "whoever commits first" type of thing or will we take both if they want to come? I personally want Goodson but Clarke or both would be great too.

Bob, Mr. Smith should be a big priority imo. I believe he could be a top 25 type player by the end of his high school career.

CDC84
08-28-2007, 10:29 AM
CDC, is this becoming a "whoever commits first" type of thing or will we take both if they want to come? I personally want Goodson but Clarke or both would be great too.

I doubt Gonzaga takes both.

spudzag
08-28-2007, 07:33 PM
I doubt Gonzaga takes both.

In that case is a first to commit gets the spot?

Clarke visits first on Sept 7th and 8th I beleive, does he get the first shot? If Rotnei doesn't commit on his visit, which sounds unlikely, does Goodsen then get the "full court press" to commit?

BobZag
08-29-2007, 10:56 AM
Greg Smith is a very, very high priority and his camp knows it. He's the big banger (Casey, Cory, Ronny, JP) that we missed last year, plus he's flat out good. But GU is in tough company with him.

I think, just my speculation, but the staff would love to have Rotnei; Few has visited Claremore plenty of times. At the same time, when Goodson visits and commits, I highly doubt they'll say no.

wazZag
08-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Greg Smith

http://hswisconsin.scout.com/a.z?s=382&p=8&c=1&nid=3117279

wiszag
08-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Now I'm really confused.

wiszag