• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 75Zag
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

Off Topic but Sort of GU Basketball Related

If you live in or visit the Portland Metro area, I am posting a link to an interesting event. Unless you know somebody connected to Uncle Phil, you are not likely to get into the Nike World Headquarters without the security guards shooting you in the back as you try to scale the fence. And even if you do scale the fence, you are extremely unlikely to get into the Tiger Woods Center unless you have a pass or are an extremely hot blond (in which case they will give you Tiger's home phone number).

PS. When you are there, notice the microbrew taps in the employee cafeteria. That's why I root for Oregon!

PPS. I heard a rumor that they might talk about the 2017 Phil Knight Birthday Basketball event in Portland. Perhaps there even will be some hints about how to get tickets?

Go Bulldogs!

Gonzaga University Portland Trek 2014

Join alumni, parents, friends and current students for an inspiring evening of networking at the Nike World Headquarters! We'll start the evening off with a fun social and you'll get the chance to interact with current Gonzaga students and fellow Portland Zags. After the social enjoy a great dinner and an inspiring message from Nike and Gonzaga University Leadership!

The 12th Annual Portland Trek Networking Events
    Tuesday, January 7, 2014
    Nike Headquarters
    One Bowerman Drive
    Beaverton, OR 97005

Alumni Networking Social: 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
    Main lobby of the Tiger Woods Center, Nike Headquarters

Dinner & Program: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
    Bay Hill/Wollaston Room
    Mentor of the Year Award presentation

If you have questions about the Trek, contact the Career Center at 509.313.4234 or email CareerCenter&[email protected].
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • Zags_Fanatic
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2012

Does the trek end at the Nike Employee Store? Perhaps the second happiest place on Earth.

Comment

Working...
    X