PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Morgantown?

isongd
12-08-2013, 06:27 PM
I'll be at the game Tuesday (will be the first time I've ever seen the Zags play in person so Pumped) Anyone else going?

sittingon50
12-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Enjoy yourself iso. Hopefully the guys put on a show for you.

ZagaZags
12-08-2013, 10:07 PM
I'll be at the game Tuesday (will be the first time I've ever seen the Zags play in person so Pumped) Anyone else going?

I bet you see Josh Perkins there if he does not have a game.

Sarenyon
12-09-2013, 03:36 AM
Will be there with my two boys. Looking forward to it. Anyone know if there is a pre-game event for Zag Alumni and fans?

kitzbuel
12-09-2013, 03:37 AM

I was seriously considering it, but work and weather have conspired against me. more rain and snow forecasted over the next two days.

jazzdelmar
12-09-2013, 03:44 AM
First, travel safely

ZagMan in Philly
12-09-2013, 03:50 AM
First game in person, what a treat.
Enjoy!
If the game is on the weekend, I would definitely try to attend.
Go Zags!

misszigzag
12-09-2013, 07:48 AM
My husband and I will be there. Can't wait! Should be a fun environment :)

isongd
12-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Well if anyone knows of a Zag meet up or wants to create one please let me know , I'll be with two friendly WVU fans we're all in our mid 20's so we'll probably be going somewhere to have some beverages. If there is a place that will be Zag friendly I'll be sure to steer us in that direction.

misszigzag
12-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Well if anyone knows of a Zag meet up or wants to create one please let me know , I'll be with two friendly WVU fans we're all in our mid 20's so we'll probably be going somewhere to have some beverages. If there is a place that will be Zag friendly I'll be sure to steer us in that direction.

We'd be interested in meeting up. We are coming from Pa, so we aren't too familiar with the area. Let me know if you have a place in mind!

SteelCityZag
12-10-2013, 08:14 AM
We'd be interested in meeting up. We are coming from Pa, so we aren't too familiar with the area. Let me know if you have a place in mind!

Also going with a friend and looking for a Zag meetup. I'd suggest one, but I've never been to Morgantown.

isongd
12-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Were going to head to the Boston beanery about 730

ZagMan in Philly
12-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Please give us the atmosphere of the stadium when Pangos hit those late threes. Daggers.

misszigzag
12-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Please give us the atmosphere of the stadium when Pangos hit those late threes. Daggers.

The atmosphere was wild tonight! When Pangos hit those shots, you could feel the energy shift. The friendly WVU fans turned into not so happy fans and were yelling at us to sit down. What a great game!

sittingon50
12-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Miss; check your PM.

bartruff1
12-11-2013, 07:51 AM
It is a beautiful town, right on the river...almost heaven ...

gu03alum
12-11-2013, 08:37 AM
I wish I had gone. I found out today from a buddy at work that he could have gotten me good tickets for free through his mom. I wish I would have talked to him last week about the game. It sucks because I'll be in Spokane for nearly 2 weeks for Christmas except for 4 days I will head over to Seattle. Those 4 days will include the only home games while I'll be home. No game for me this year. :(

SteelCityZag
12-11-2013, 01:07 PM

Pangos' threes dampened the crowd and folks around us quickly turned from excited to upset enough to jump out of their seats. It was Dower's dunk and the missed FTs on their part were what finally took the air out of the room quick and people began to leave their seats. I couldn't believe it. They were still in it and people had NO FAITH in the Mountaineers to be able to comeback. I got a lot more confident watching their fans leave, even though the victory still hung in the balance.

sittingon50
12-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Way to represent, folks. In watching the game (& subsequent replays) I could see & hear more than a few Zag fans throughout the arena!