PDA

View Full Version : Triple Take -- Dope

Zag4Hire
11-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Going through the mall after work with the fam and wifey could tell I wasn't myself. However, I spotted this shirt at Nordstrom's and my mood quickly changed. What a gem! If somebody posted this already, sorry. Just thought it could also bring a smile to your face. Looks like it also at the Zags store but sold out.

http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/3/_8489203.jpg

Tmac5360
11-26-2013, 05:40 PM
I wore that shirt at the bold spice last year. 2 comments over and over. How old it was? And is that Morrison? Mine is red though.

Birddog
11-26-2013, 05:42 PM
I wore that shirt at the bold spice last year. 2 comments over and over. How old it was? And is that Morrison? Mine is red though.
Can't be Morrisson, that figure is wearing "nutters".

Just A Zag
11-26-2013, 08:13 PM
does anyone else have a problem with Gonzaga Zags? just looks kinda weird to me. plus that morrison looking guy seems to be left handed.

Zag4Hire
11-27-2013, 08:27 AM
does anyone else have a problem with Gonzaga Zags? just looks kinda weird to me. plus that morrison looking guy seems to be left handed.

I am torn. I would always prefer 'Gonzaga' or 'Bulldogs' over 'Zags' but I am guessing it was catchier to put 'Zags' on there instead of bulldogs and I am guessing the player is a hybrid of recognizable features (Ammo's upper body sans RH on Papa Stockton's lower body). The awesome thing about the shirt is I could see some hipster or kid wearing this with a corduroy blazer, jeans, and flip-flops yet not know anything about Gonzaga or college basketball.