PDA

View Full Version : - - - I had a dream about Maui last night, so I drew it in MS Paint- - -

gozagswoohoo
11-25-2013, 09:37 AM
So...I didn't have a dream about the game itself....except for the fact that we win by 14 tonight. That's really all I know about the game. Oh...and that Dayton will be minus one player.

http://i.imgur.com/Cf43LtU.png

gonstu
11-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Is that a hover board? Like from back to the future II?

maynard g krebs
11-25-2013, 10:18 AM
So...I didn't have a dream about the game itself....except for the fact that we win by 14 tonight. That's really all I know about the game. Oh...and that Dayton will be minus one player.

http://i.imgur.com/Cf43LtU.png

Please don't talk to the lifeguard please don't talk to the lifeguard
Says the sign where I go to swim oh oh
How can I get to know him
How can I get to show him
That I'm so much in love with him
Dark and handsome golden tan
Six feet tall man oh man
Gotta make him mine all mine
Wish they'd take away that sign
Please don't talk to the lifeguard
Please don't talk to the lifeguard
Guess I'll swim way out to sea
And then I'll meet him when he rescues me
(Chorus)

sittingon50
11-25-2013, 10:34 AM
Since Francis is the lifeguard, I assume that's Wendy on the towel & Shem is taking Squints over to see her.

gozagswoohoo
11-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Since Francis is the lifeguard, I assume that's Wendy on the towel & Shem is taking Squints over to see her.

HAHA!! LOVE that movie!

TheZagPhish
11-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Shem has a third nipple and Francis has been drinking all afternoon (which might explain why he's wearing a kid's cereal bowl as swimming trunks). Very nice.

gozagswoohoo
11-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Shem has a third nipple and Francis has been drinking all afternoon (which might explain why he's wearing a kid's cereal bowl as swimming trunks). Very nice.

Very good eye! ;-)

But just FYI, Francis is wearing a swim diaper/speedo. Otherwise he isn't allowed in most pools/public swimming areas.

Zagdawg
11-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Baywatch flashbacks............with Francis trotting down the beach?

gonzagafan62
11-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Dude, what an awesome picture! LOL!

exclusivelee
11-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Who is Shem holding?

JAGzag
11-25-2013, 12:52 PM
Who is Shem holding?

Has to be Stockton!

U Zig, I Zag
11-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Sending some SPF 75 over to Maui for Shem's nipples.

gonzagafan62
11-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Has to be Stockton!

LOL! That makes sense!

gozagswoohoo
11-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Has to be Stockton!

YOU GOT IT!

And just for the record, I have neither confirmed (nor decrayed) that Shem has 3 nipples. This is purely a hope of mine (since I myself have 3 nipples). I'm hoping one day I will find someone out there that shares my special power, and can act as a leader for our organization (which isn't yet formed. But will be. When I find the leader)

Zippyzaggy
11-25-2013, 04:14 PM
I have uncovered the reason for Shem-Nasty's Free Throw shooting woes...alas, he only has three fingers with which to position and direct his attempts!

Billfish'80
11-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Well it is nice to see that Francis is back to his old self. Last week he showed up at my house, I presume to "permanently" take me off his hit list. When the Lovely Mrs. Fish told him I was out Deer hunting, and he saw the Big Elk head above my fireplace, I guess he reconsidered. When I got home, he was visiting with my horses in the barnyard while the Lovely Mrs. Fish was feeding them. I sent him away with a school of Kokanee's. Looks like he took them to Maui with him! Hope he cleans up the empties. I think we're good now, as he really enjoyed talking to the Lovely Mrs. Fish and our mare, and that Elk head made him very nervous.