PDA

View Full Version : DON'T SELL TICKETS TO COUGS !!!

Zag 77
11-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Don't do it, dammit. I don't want some loudmouth drunken Coug Fans (they always are) ruining my enjoyment of the game. And don't tell me that they are not all drunks. It has happened the last 4 times the game has been at GU.

:enraged:

If you need the money, find a Zag to sell to.

hondo
11-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Amen brother! If you really need the money you can sell your blood, some may be able to sell their body, sell your children, but don't sell your Zag tix to Cougs. It's one of the most important rules of life.
77 is right on.

Zagdawg
11-20-2013, 08:14 AM
+1 more Amen

gonzagafan62
11-20-2013, 08:21 AM
YES! We do not want those fans in OUR HOUSE!

sonuvazag
11-20-2013, 08:22 AM
YES! We do not want those fans in OUR HOUSE!
Aren't many of the season ticket holders, Cougers?

gonzagafan62
11-20-2013, 08:29 AM
Aren't many of the season ticket holders, Cougers?

I would hope not, since they already have a team to root for. I would not be surprised though since the schools are so close together if some of them are Cougars fans. However, I don't think its as many as people may think. But still what Zag77 is seeing probably is those drunk Cougs fans that root for Zags and Wazzou because their team has been down for so long.

Zagricultural
11-20-2013, 08:43 AM
I am most definitely A zag fan, and will be happy to buy any availabel tickets. Just pm me :)

johno
11-20-2013, 08:49 AM
Sell your tickets to me. GU through and through. PM me.

ToreroStudent
11-20-2013, 08:49 AM
Don't do it, dammit. I don't want some loudmouth drunken Coug Fans (they always are) ruining my enjoyment of the game. And don't tell me that they are not all drunks. It has happened the last 4 times the game has been at GU.

For a second I thought you meant BYU and the image of Drunken BYU masses made me laugh. :D

sittingon50
11-20-2013, 10:14 AM
I would hope not, since they already have a team to root for. I would not be surprised though since the schools are so close together if some of them are Cougars fans. However, I don't think its as many as people may think. But still what Zag77 is seeing probably is those drunk Cougs fans that root for Zags and Wazzou because their team has been down for so long.

There are plenty of Cougar fans that are GU season ticket holders. Easier drive to get their college BB fix.

burgesszag
11-20-2013, 03:07 PM

Well stated...We need to keep those Cougars in their own den of iniquity and not let smuggle their booze onto our campus and corrupt our students who have taken a pledge of sobriety...Hell, I think we should only play those
(lowly,last place predicted} Cougars in our Kennel and not expose our players to the Sodom and Gomorrah of
Whitman County...The bottom feeding Cougars can only hurt our RPI and should not expect a home and home
contract...Do Not Let Those Drunks In The Building..Go Zags..

gamagin
11-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Amen brother! If you really need the money you can sell your blood, some may be able to sell their body, sell your children, but don't sell your Zag tix to Cougs. It's one of the most important rules of life.
77 is right on.

of WSU fans into the K2 for this game, near me at least, seems to be mostly from those corporate tix that get passed around to various clients. Over the years, I'd say there are about a dozen Coug fans who appear for this one in my immediate area. The bahstahds.

one lady is a regular, however. heard her sheepishly explaining while wearing her crimson and grey outfit last time that she and her husband are actually WSU grads and fans, but bought GU tix several years ago and became GU fans (except vs. WSU) because they didn't want to drive to Pullman.

xStartTodayx
11-20-2013, 08:51 PM
There are a couple of traitors in my section too for this biennial matchup. They are the same "fans" that tell me to sit down the rest of the games. I can't fathom that there are people in this world who would buy season tickets for a team you root for second (with the other school only hours away).

gonzagafan62
11-21-2013, 06:33 AM
There are a couple of traitors in my section too for this biennial matchup. They are the same "fans" that tell me to sit down the rest of the games. I can't fathom that there are people in this world who would buy season tickets for a team you root for second (with the other school only hours away).

Very, very well said.

kitzbuel
11-21-2013, 12:10 PM
of WSU fans into the K2 for this game, near me at least, seems to be mostly from those corporate tix that get passed around to various clients. Over the years, I'd say there are about a dozen Coug fans who appear for this one in my immediate area. The bahstahds.

one lady is a regular, however. heard her sheepishly explaining while wearing her crimson and grey outfit last time that she and her husband are actually WSU grads and fans, but bought GU tix several years ago and became GU fans (except vs. WSU) because they didn't want to drive to Pullman.

You need to get there before them every game and put signs on their seats that say "A Coug Fan Sits Here".

gamagin
11-21-2013, 12:18 PM
maybe some honey, or mustard packs, on the seats.. .

Zageist
11-21-2013, 02:10 PM
drunken coug fans? isn't that redundant?

Zageist
11-21-2013, 02:21 PM
you mean this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xttADsZDFvY