PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Cougs!

jbslicer
11-19-2013, 11:57 AM
It should be a tight game on Thursday. DaVonte Lacy is pretty good. Zags by eight. And Zag fans don't sell tickets to Coug fans.

hooter73
11-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Havent paid much attention to WSU this year yet. Really stopped caring to follow them at all when they had players get arrested one night and were on the court the next. Anyway... arent they picked to finish last in their conference? Really I dont know, it could have been their football team that was picked to finish last, but no matter how "down" they are, WSU seems to always be able to give us a game.

gonzagafan62
11-19-2013, 04:52 PM
I am just going to tell you, I am glad Brock Motum is not on that team anymore.

ZagsGoZags
11-19-2013, 07:46 PM
they usually play well against us
they have beat us more in the last 7 years than I care to remember

gonzagafan62
11-20-2013, 06:09 AM
they usually play well against us
they have beat us more in the last 7 years than I care to remember

Good point. Lacy will not be easy to stop, however, when this games gets rolling tomorrow, I am not sure they can stop Coleman, Pangos AND Bell.

Like we have seen before though, they will give us a good game, and that already makes me nervous.

Kiddwell
11-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Beat the Cougs till they meow like kittycats. :horse:

:]

Zagdawg
11-20-2013, 09:43 AM
I like that 2 of their top 7 players (points) are freshman-- and their will be their first game away from home-- the Mac may be a bit different than what they are used to at home.

I like the Zags in this one-- they slow Lacy and the rest of their team would need to step up.