• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Peyton Siva update

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

=========================================

Gonzaga is in the mix with a number of top notch programs. Washington, Kansas, Arizona and Oregon are all on Siva and doing well with the Seattle product.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • BilboZaggins
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Bobzag...........

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==================================

Why do you care if we actually open your posts? (as opposed to scrolling to see the content)

Comment

• cbbfanatic
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by BilboZaggins View Post
      Why do you care if we actually open your posts? (as opposed to scrolling to see the content)
      yeah no kidding. seems like a pretty insecure and pointless tactic to me. of the several message boards i peruse on a semi-regular basis, this is the only place i've seen this strategy employed.

Comment

• Zagster
        Bulldog Fan
        • Feb 2007

It is childish

Comment

• lothar98zag
          PostPadder General
          • Feb 2007

Do you want more ads on this site? Or for the spokesman to decide to dump the board alltogether? Or something else...?

If BobZag wants to post this way in order to keep the page hits at an acceptable level (or for any reason), I'm willing to spend the extra 0.5 seconds of my life it takes to click on the thread to see what he posted.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see what the issue is...
          youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• Zagster
            Bulldog Fan
            • Feb 2007

==e=============================================== =============i==================================== =======================t========================== ==================================h=============== ==============================================e=== ================================================== ========r========================================= ===================d============================== ===============================o================== ==========================================i======= ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ======================g=========================== =================================o================ =============================================z==== ================================================== ======a=========================================== =================g================================ ============================s===================== ================================================== ================================================== ==

Comment

• wazZag
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Feb 2007

I think most regular posters on this site would go ahead and give BZ the benefit of the doubt in assuming there is a good reason for it.
              FOO!

Comment

• MickMick
                Zag for Life
                • Apr 2007

I am in support of BZ on this one.

Don't change a thing..I like the suspense.
                Kinda like opening a present.
                I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• JLGutrocks
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Thanks BZ for your constant diligence, expert insight, and thoughtful management of my favorite time-wasting hobby. I look forward to your posts and enjoy your gamesmanship. Keep messin with us and I'll aspire to do the same.

JL
                  “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.” ~Jack Handey~

Comment

• zagfan08
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

personally i like the way it is. gets more page views and builds up suspense. i see no problem with it.

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Makes me a SmileyZagPhish, honestly. I'm saving seriousness for other dimensions of my life. Get as silly as you like, BZ! And thanks for doing it.
                      Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• former1dog
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by lothar98zag View Post
                        Do you want more ads on this site? Or for the spokesman to decide to dump the board alltogether? Or something else...?

If BobZag wants to post this way in order to keep the page hits at an acceptable level (or for any reason), I'm willing to spend the extra 0.5 seconds of my life it takes to click on the thread to see what he posted.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see what the issue is...
                        What he said.... The critics are kinda acting like wankers.

Comment

• SWZag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

BZ...you just do whatever you feel like doing. If you want to post a bunch of question marks, I'll be happy to read them. Just try to stay away from the "at" symbol, those can get quite annoying at times.

SWZag

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!

Comment

Originally posted by cbbfanatic View Post
                            yeah no kidding. seems like a pretty insecure and pointless tactic to me. of the several message boards i peruse on a semi-regular basis, this is the only place i've seen this strategy employed.

Wow! Your life must be doing super well if you have time to complain about something this trivial! If Bob wants to have a little fun, or promote more hits, more power to him!

Comment

• 23dpg
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Can't see why anyone cares either way on this. It really boggles my mind that people can get so passionate over something so trivial.

Do so good and take that angst over to the Crosby Forum. Express your outrage on something real.
                              Birds aren’t real.

Comment

Working...
                              X