PDA

View Full Version : It's Official!

ZaGranny
11-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Alberts, Perkins, Melson Sign Men's Hoops Letters-of-Intent

http://www.gozags.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26400&ATCLID=209306909&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

SPOKANE, Wash. Gonzaga University head coach Mark Few announced the addition of three guards to the Bulldog roster next season as letter-of-intent signing day was Wednesday.

Silas Melson, a 6-2, 170-pounder out of Jefferson High in Portland, Ore.; 6-3, 186-pound Josh Perkins from Huntington Prep in West Virginia by way of Regis High in Denver, and Bryan Alberts, a 6-5, 200-pound combo guard from Northridge, Calif., who attends Valley Christian High, were signed by Few.

ZaGranny

Oregonzagnut
11-13-2013, 07:16 PM
If we know anything about Mark Few is that he will get more out of the guys he recruits than any other coach. So if our recruiting ranks as 30ish, Few will turn that into a top 5 team with a couple final fours. This elevated recruiting has to give us some objective improvement in the Big Dance someday. It just has to. I am not into "curses".

With Wiltjer and Karno, this class will be the cure for what ails us in March.

BobZag
11-14-2013, 09:21 AM
What will be most interesting to me is how these three guards end up comparing with our current guards. Keeping up the quality is what I'll be looking at.

The women signed the coolest name ever for GU: Lexi Bando. That's a rockstar name.