PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Time

sittingon50
11-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Zags are 122-8 in K2. Who were the losses to?

(I got 6 right off the bat & # 7 came to me. #8=not remembering).

DixieZag
11-13-2013, 01:17 PM

I have been to a lot of them:

Portland State, Illinois, Santa Clara, WSU, SMC, Michigan State, SDSU and. . .

Don't worry, I've been to at least that many wins, too.

It got pretty bad for a while - like I was going to be banned.

primal23
11-13-2013, 01:20 PM
I have been to a lot of them:

Portland State, Illinois, Santa Clara, WSU, SMC, Michigan State, SDSU and. . .

Don't worry, I've been to at least that many wins, too.

It got pretty bad for a while - like I was going to be banned.

Wake Forest was the last one Dixie

KStyles
11-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Wake Forest.

sittingon50
11-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Thanks Dixie & Primal. I had Wake (saw a picture of E & remembered he got ejected) but forgot SDSU, the game Steven really went off. That was a great game.

primal23
11-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Thanks Dixie & Primal. I had Wake (saw a picture of E & remembered he got ejected) but forgot SDSU, the game Steven really went off. That was a great game.

I was at the SDSU game, man good game but a hard loss to swallow.

NumberCruncher
11-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Without looking, and I believe in the correct order:

St Joe's
Santa Clara
Portland St
Wake Forest
San Diego State
St Mary's
Michigan St
Illinois

DixieZag
11-13-2013, 02:24 PM
I don't have season tickets, could never afford them absent a powerball future, but I am lucky to have a generous family.

I am not kidding about this. Of those losses, I saw; Portland State, Illinois, Michigan State, WSU, SMC and San Diego State

There was a point and time when MY record at the Mac was 4-4.

Since Illinois, I think I am on a 5 game win streak - I clobbered Colorado State.

I am open to payments to keeping me out of games, just to be sure.

primal23
11-13-2013, 03:50 PM
I don't have season tickets, could never afford them absent a powerball future, but I am lucky to have a generous family.

I am not kidding about this. Of those losses, I saw; Portland State, Illinois, Michigan State, WSU, SMC and San Diego State

There was a point and time when MY record at the Mac was 4-4.

Since Illinois, I think I am on a 5 game win streak - I clobbered Colorado State.

I am open to payments to keeping me out of games, just to be sure.

Well I have been to an exhibition, and the SDSU game at the MAC. Am going to the Oakland game, so hopefully the exhibition karma joins me not the SDSU karma.

DixieZag
11-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Well I have been to an exhibition, and the SDSU game at the MAC. Am going to the Oakland game, so hopefully the exhibition karma joins me not the SDSU karma.

Good news you get to go. I wish more people had that opportunity. I have been lucky - I have done zero to earn the tickets other than being a tolerable family member.

Wait, I guess I was the first to pick GU and set an example followed by others - long before they got good, maybe that is something. Not much, applies to nearly everyone here.

GoZags
11-13-2013, 06:29 PM

The Zags ended the Kennel (Kennedy Pavilion/Martin Center) on a 154-9 run over the last 12 seasons there .... so in essence the Zags are 276 - 17 at home over the last 20 seasons (since '93/94). I'll take it given that they're perpetually out hustled while recruiting and they don't know how to rotate the players that they're fortunate to have show up.

DixieZag
11-13-2013, 06:39 PM
The Zags ended the Kennel (Kennedy Pavilion/Martin Center) on a 154-9 run over the last 12 seasons there .... so in essence the Zags are 276 - 17 at home over the last 20 seasons (since '93/94). I'll take it given that they're perpetually out hustled while recruiting and they don't know how to rotate the players that they're fortunate to have show up.

Pretty amazing when one really thinks about it. A lot of that is just playing so darn hard at home. Good stats GZ