PDA

View Full Version : One Opposition Coach

Rangerzag
11-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Warning: These words are loaded with sarcasm.

Should we question the competency of Bryant's coaching staff?

Or maybe Bryant's coach, Tim O'Shea, wandered into a Zag alumni post game celebration and downed some of the "real stuff" kool-aid. I am confidant that if he made these statements on this board he would never heard the end of it. He managed to include small ball efficiency and Final Four aspirations in one fell swoop :^)

‘‘We don’t have the type of size,’’ Gonzaga has, O'Shea said. ‘‘But then again, you are talking about a team that has aspirations, legitimate aspirations for a Final Four vs. a Program that is in its second year of full Division 1 membership.’’

http://www.boston.com/news/local/rhode-island/2013/11/09/gonzaga-interior-play-too-much-for-bryant/yLdouCEhc87V3NWiq2KLPL/story.html

MDABE80
11-10-2013, 10:15 AM
I think our guests should be treated with as much graciousness as possible. Glad they came. We all know our FF aspirations are mostly unfounded this year. He doesn't.
Go Zags!

jazzdelmar
11-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Typical coach speak. Talk up the winning opposition big and then sit back and enjoy the reflected praise of your dogged team and, ultimately, of you as coach. I'm sure they teach this first day at little coaches school. ☺️