PDA

View Full Version : OT: Ryan Spangler

The509sfinest
11-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Feel free to move it, just feel like Zag fans should know Ryan had a good first game tonight against Alabama... 15 Points 12 Rebs... Really coulda used him...wish him the best though.

zag buddy
11-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Good for Ryan. He's a workhorse with an excellent skill set. I expect great things from him.

Zag Man
11-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Feel free to move it, just feel like Zag fans should know Ryan had a good first game tonight against Alabama... 15 Points 12 Rebs... Really coulda used him...wish him the best though.

I had an opportunity to watch that game, and OU and Ryan had very good games. Ryan looks leaner and seems to be jumping much better than I remember him doing at Gonzaga. He has very good hands and smothers rebounds very well. I'm glad to see him doing so well. I sincerely believe Ryan, who is from a small town in Oklahoma, probably just got homesick and wanted to be closer to home. The distance from Spokane to Oklahoma can be extremely difficult for an 18-year old kid.

bigblahla
11-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Spangler finished with 15pts & 12rb. One can only imagine how good this years Zags would be with Ryan and Kelly.

Go!! Zags!!!

El Zag
11-08-2013, 09:04 PM
One can only imagine playing on the same team during the past two seasons and beating Ohio St. and Wichita St. etcetera....