PDA

View Full Version : rem?

soccerdud
10-26-2013, 12:11 AM
did i miss something? is he not around or no longer with the team? didn't see him tonight in game, and didn't notice him on the bench from the stream. also, west coast convo's recap (http://westcoastconvo.com/2013/10/25/gonzaga-game-recap-zags-rout-simon-fraser-exhibition/) mentioned that "all 3 active walk-ons" (triano, griffin, bhaskar) played. so is bakamus still around or what?

ZaGranny
10-26-2013, 12:26 AM
Yes, he is around. (I got his signature at kraziness and teased him about his buzz cut.) Yes,he played tonight. For some reason his stat line is non existent on gozags.com, but he did play.

ZaGranny

RRZagFan
10-26-2013, 07:44 AM
I was at the game and I believe Rem was in street clothes,He didn't play and I didn't see him in warmups

titopoet
10-26-2013, 08:51 AM
I wonder if he is reds shirting (if so, he couldn't play). No info on my part, just speculation.

NotoriousZ
10-26-2013, 08:56 AM
I wonder if he is reds shirting (if so, he couldn't play). No info on my part, just speculation.

I believe red-shirts can play in an exhibition (although I've been wrong before). But I can't think of any reason why he would red-shirt.

SWZag
10-26-2013, 08:56 AM
Injury?

SWZag

TheGonzagaFactor
10-26-2013, 08:58 AM
I didn't see him. The only walk ons we have that will ever possibly make an impact are Griffin and Triano. I'd love to be in Rem or Brian's position, but they are roster fillers.

KStyles
10-26-2013, 09:07 AM
I believe red-shirts can play in an exhibition (although I've been wrong before). But I can't think of any reason why he would red-shirt.

First year guys can participate in exhibitions and still redshirt (Meikle, Griffin, etc.). Non first year guys burn a season as soon as they step into an exhibition.