PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Wiltjer Working on his Game on his Birthday

exclusivelee
10-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Kyle Wiltjer having some fun in the gym with Connor Griffin narrating:

http://instagram.com/p/frmXhdQ91w/

Connor Griffin @c_griffs
11 hours ago
@kwiltj getting buckets on his birthday!! Where else would be but the gym?? Happy birthday to my roommate and my main dood! Can't wait to ball out with him! The future is bright for him!!

Happy birthday, Kyle!

SWZag
10-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Kyle Wiltjer having some fun in the gym with Connor Griffin narrating:

http://instagram.com/p/frmXhdQ91w/

Happy birthday, Kyle!

Oregon? I think someone needs to buy him a GU shirt for his birthday!!!

SWZag

Zippyzaggy
10-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Well, we know why Conner Griffen made the team as a walk on. Being good buddies with Kyle from Oregon, he was part of the Wiltjer sweepstakes.

Not complaining one way or the other...just sayin.

Wiltjer is the best player on the team. Can't wait for him to show his stuff 2014/15!

Oregonzagnut
10-20-2013, 05:01 PM
As a fellow Oregonian, I would be happy to deliver his present personally.

FGZagDad
10-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Not sure I agree. Conner represented well at kraziness. Saw some very short flashes of Mike Hart in Conner's game. And that's not a bad thing.

MDABE80
10-20-2013, 06:22 PM
He'll get better....a lot better...this year. COnnnor needs to see the speed of the game. He's a dedicated kid. He'll get minutes in crunch. Whatta gift he will be!

Goshzagit
10-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Connor could end up being a starter or 6th man-type in 2-3 yrs....not a stretch. He's extremely gifted athletically and an underrated ball handler...while his overall bball skills -- such as shooting and passing -- are a work in progress, he's coming along quite nicely by all accounts. Griffin is being mentioned as the best athlete on this year's squad and that is including Gerard and his 6'9" wingspan.

In addition, while this particular player is not being talked about, Dustin Triano is a very solid player/prospect in his own right and capable of contributing at the D1 level in the next season or two. As mentioned before, DT is already considered one of the 'purest shooters' on the team (not named Pangos). That is verbatim.