jchocolate99
10-10-2013, 09:49 PM
I don't know anything about Connor Griffen... whats his story

cjm720
10-11-2013, 06:04 AM
Angel Nunez dunking in practice:

http://instagram.com/p/fUKXeZgkpm/

Less than 2 days until Kraziness

Is this link working for everyone? It asked for my user/pass and I entered but then it says there are no photos.

Hoopaholic
10-11-2013, 06:06 AM
Worked. For me. Video not still picture

zaguarxj
10-11-2013, 06:10 AM
Wow! Angels really do fly.

cjm720
10-11-2013, 06:11 AM
worked on phone no problem but not the pc...anyhow that was sweet. CG can get up! Angel made it look easy

webspinnre
10-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Connor Griffin dunking in practice:

http://instagram.com/p/fUNCJ7w9w4/

I love that he's sending this to Calvin Hermanson, the SMC recruit (who's a very talented player that at least many on this board were interested in).

Zagdawg
10-11-2013, 07:12 AM
Conner was on the same HS team as Calvin-- I am wondering if Calvin is kicking himself for not signing with the Zags and his boys.

MTZag03
10-11-2013, 07:16 AM
I see that some Kentucky fans are keeping it classy on Kyle's account. Wow. Either way, Angel is looking good!

Mr Vulture
10-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Guys dunking in practice is worth an entire strand? Good lord....

HenneZag
10-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Guys dunking in practice is worth an entire strand? Good lord....

I see what you mean, but what other excitement do you we have currently, we need something to take our minds off the Reid/Sabonis sweepstakes.

I will be more impressed if Nunez can pull that off during a game, plays defense and hits the 3.

Zagdawg
10-11-2013, 11:48 AM
How dare you people talk about Gonzaga players playing ball on the basketball forum-- what is this world coming to?

;)

Now on to something more worth our time......like what do you think Pangos favorite food is?

Reborn
10-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Nunez did that without effort. His elbows were as high as the rim. Tommy did say in the luncheon in Seattle, that We have not seen the kind of athleticism Nunez has at Gonzaga. I'm looking forward to seeing it more.

And don't worry. He can hit the 3 bomb.

Hoopaholic
10-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Oh yea reborn, we are ready to seeeeeee. More

thespywhozaggedme
10-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Conner was on the same HS team as Calvin-- I am wondering if Calvin is kicking himself for not signing with the Zags and his boys.

It was my recollection that he really wanted to be a Zag, but we didn't offer. I could be wrong though

HenneZag
10-11-2013, 12:36 PM
It was my recollection that he really wanted to be a Zag, but we didn't offer. I could be wrong though

Now we will play a team we beat 3x last year that will already be inspired and driven and now have a player in Hermanson with a huge chip on his shoulder.

I do remember having him on radar for quite some time but the relationship never developed. I was hoping it would have because he is a great player, hopefully this doesn't end up being another Joe Harris type of story, a player from WA that played @ Virginia. Still bitter we didn't pick him up.

Mr Vulture
10-11-2013, 01:21 PM
I like it...glad someone saw the sarcasm in my post..haha.

How dare you people talk about Gonzaga players playing ball on the basketball forum-- what is this world coming to?

;)

Now on to something more worth our time......like what do you think Pangos favorite food is?

ZagsGoZags
10-11-2013, 02:40 PM
just reading along ....
enjoying what other Zag fanatics have to say
and after a while

somebody starts the put-downs ....

DixieZag
10-11-2013, 06:12 PM
just reading along ....
enjoying what other Zag fanatics have to say
and after a while

somebody starts the put-downs ....

Not me.

Wow.

The last Zag that I ever saw that high up was a transfer also, though he came from the UW and had a head band

bigblahla
10-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Not me.

Wow.

The last Zag that I ever saw that high up was a transfer also, though he came from the UW and had a head band

Gotta love Errol. I'm still miffed at his two touch fouls before the zebras swallowed their whistles in "THAT GAME"

Can't wait to see Waldo's face when Nunez throws one down over the top of him.

We have someone who can play up there with Jito Kok.

The Kraziness begins tomorrow. :D

Go!! Zags!!!