• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctorzag
    Banned
    • Feb 2009

Riley Lachance

His official to Gonzaga is set for Sept. 20. With the verbal from Perkins will this visit happen? Shame to lose 4 years of Lachance for potentially 1 year of Perkins.
  • Zagdawg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Perkins is playing behind/with Pangos his first year---I'm thinking he will be here a bit longer than a year--or at least I hope so.

Comment

• spudzag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Lachance is a good prospect. But you get at a guy like Perkins, you've got to take it one year or four. My guess is that he'll be here two or three years.

Comment

• hooter73
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by doctorzag View Post
        for potentially 1 year of Perkins.

the only reason I would entertain the thought is to keep thinking we are still in the running for Small, but seriously, now Perkins is a one and done? Again I

Comment

• Zagger
          Banned
          • Mar 2008

When it comes to Perkins and his time w/ the Zags I've gotta side with longer rather than shorter. For Few to put in the time watching this kid and the input I've seen from the kid's folks I just have the feel that Josh will make GU home for awhile. Denver's not that far away and the climate isn't that different from ours. If Josh were from a much warmer part of the USA and from further away our winters might take a toll (help decide an earlier departure).

Generally, if a player wants to be part of an excellent BB program that continually moves up the national ladder of notable college BB programs - GU surely is not a bad place to go. My hunch is that we'll land more and more impressive talent AND continue to develop diamonds in the rough.

Go Zags!

Comment

• jazzdelmar
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagger View Post
            When it comes to Perkins and his time w/ the Zags I've gotta side with longer rather than shorter. For Few to put in the time watching this kid and the input I've seen from the kid's folks I just have the feel that Josh will make GU home for awhile. Denver's not that far away and the climate isn't that different from ours. If Josh were from a much warmer part of the USA and from further away our winters might take a toll (help decide an earlier departure).

Generally, if a player wants to be part of an excellent BB program that continually moves up the national ladder of notable college BB programs - GU surely is not a bad place to go. My hunch is that we'll land more and more impressive talent AND continue to develop diamonds in the rough.

Go Zags!

Three years seems about right......

Comment

• maynard g krebs
              Zag for Life
              • Sep 2009

Perkins is 25-26 in the class. One and done is pretty much limited to top 10, and not all of them.

Comment

• exclusivelee
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2013

Sorry to see u go Riley

Comment

Working...
                X