Interesting?

"Mark Few was the lone coach watching Josh Perkins."

Interesting twitter patter from SSF

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"
  • hondo
    Zag for Life
    • May 2009

I'll repeat: Our coaches work their butts off even when the odds are poor.

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2011

Swing away Mark. Swing away!
      “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• ZagaZags
        Banned
        • May 2010

34 more days.

And we find out where Josh Perkins is going.

Comment

• Radbooks
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2007

Another tweet this afternoon from SSF:

Slipper Still Fits ‏@slipperstillfit 7h

Interesting recruiting news from UCLA, as they have offered 2014 PG Ja'Quan Newton. Curious to see how this impacts Josh Perkins
          “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• DZ
            Zag for Life
            • Sep 2007

I still think Few is in the top 2. I think it is still between us and UCLA - though that is based solely upon what I have read here.

I like to think that this family means it when they say that their faith is important to them and that a religious school is positive. Their actions have always been consistent with that - they seem to have tremendous integrity.

Keep sawing wood coach, the process is important, if you do everything you can with pride and reasonableness whatever he determines you will be able to look in the mirror and face the administration with pride.
            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
            Mark Twain.

Comment

• CDC84
              Super Moderator
              • Feb 2007

I think UConn is as much of a threat if not more of a threat than UCLA. Very much like Gonzaga, the Huskies are making Josh Perkins their absolute, number one priority.

Comment

• Malastein
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
                I think UConn is as much of a threat if not more of a threat than UCLA. Very much like Gonzaga, the Huskies are making Josh Perkins their absolute, number one priority.
                What's the allure of Uconn these days? Seems like a program which h as lost more luster than most other major programs in the past few years.
                The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

• Zippyzaggy
                  Professional Zag Fan
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by ZagaZags View Post
                  And we find out where Josh Perkins is going.
                  I understand he said he would announce on his Bday Zaga, but he could change his mind ya know.

At the end of the day, he'll announce when he's ready. And, it had better be Gonzaga! jk

Comment

• 007Zag
                    Professional Zag Fan
                    • Mar 2008

Is it really so much to ask for that Perkins would commit, followed shortly thereafter by two of either Reid, Sabonis, or Pope? Then I could really start daydreaming about the 2014-2015 season.

Comment

• CDC84
                      Super Moderator
                      • Feb 2007

What's the allure of Uconn these days? Seems like a program which h as lost more luster than most other major programs in the past few years.
                      I would agree, but the players are still coming. I have no idea how Kevin Ollie pulled Daniel Hamilton out of Los Angeles.

Comment

• GUZag08
                        Kennel Club Material
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Malastein View Post
                        I think winning a national championship in 2011 helps their case

Comment

• ZagaZags
                          Banned
                          • May 2010

That could happen

Originally posted by Zippyzaggy View Post
                          I understand he said he would announce on his Bday Zaga, but he could change his mind ya know.

At the end of the day, he'll announce when he's ready. And, it had better be Gonzaga! jk
                          I'll still go with Happy B-Day. Heck, Wiltjer took 15 more days to announce he was going to leave Kentucky. Then he was on a plane to visit Gonzaga asap before he took off with Team Canada. And I will say Wiltjer was a homerun.

Comment

• northsidezagfan
                            Zag for Life
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
                            I saw Kevin Ollie at the Nike Global Challenge last week while Josh was playing in Dallas. He was watching Abdul Malik Abu. Then he went up to PA for the weekend to see Kaleb Joseph, a 4* pg. Gotta think the head coach would have made an appearance for the absolute number 1 priority?

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Malastein View Post
                              They have lost some luster but they had a lot to lose. They were arguably a top 5 program nationally before the Calhoun mess. Now maybe a top 15. Plenty of allure left, enough to attract Perkins and any five star. Ollie doing a good job and being in the shadow of ESPN is always a plus. Also, check out their NBA track record.

Comment

Working...
                              X