PDA

View Full Version : *Bleacher Report* on Karno

sittingon50
06-21-2013, 04:35 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1679974-players-ken-pomeroy-is-going-to-love-in-the-2013-14-college-basketball-season/page/6

MTZag03
06-21-2013, 05:35 PM
I am all aboard the Karno bandwagon.

However, the article did have one glaring problem (other than being bleacher report of course). It mentioned how Karno got to the line more often than KO. However, it didn't mention that he proceeded to shoot like less than 50% from the line. If both stamina and ft shooting has improved, we have a beast in the waiting.

DixieZag
06-21-2013, 07:01 PM
I found the comment regarding whether or not he has the stamina to play big minutes to be an interesting question. I suspect we would all agree that had that been asked of him this last year it certainly would be a problem.

I am inclined to think that it will not be next year for the simple reason that, with the lack of depth, it is no secret that he will need to be on the floor - a lot - and therefore, it would seem that one of the biggest focuses on the off season would be that he is in the best game shape he has ever been. Often players make their biggest leap between frosh-soph years.

I have all the faith that Karno will be both ready and make the jump.

ZagsZombieNation
06-21-2013, 07:21 PM
While Karnowski has certainly gotten in much better shape I still think he won't play as many minutes as Dower.

maynard g krebs
06-21-2013, 08:28 PM
His freshman numbers compare favorably to those of Turiaf, Calvary, Violette. I'm expecting comparable soph improvement.

MTZag03
06-21-2013, 09:18 PM
His freshman numbers compare favorably to those of Turiaf, Calvary, Violette. I'm expecting comparable soph improvement.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeease let it be so. As I said before, we could have a beast. If we have a 7'1 version of any of those players, it is going to be crazy.