PDA

View Full Version : We wouldn't have this problem "Spangler"

WhitworthZAG
06-16-2013, 11:25 PM
If Spangler doesn't transfer then we are not as far up the creek without a paddle then we are now with our frontcourt?

gu03alum
06-17-2013, 02:42 AM
If Spangler doesn't transfer then we are not as far up the creek without a paddle then we are now with our frontcourt?

I don't want a quitter on my team anyway, especially one from the state who stole my Sonics.

SteelCityZag
06-17-2013, 06:01 AM
I don't want a quitter on my team anyway, especially one from the state who stole my Sonics.

Agreed. You know, I liked Spangler too. There was very little about him not to like. But if he couldn't see himself cracking the lineup with the guys ahead of him (KO's early departure notwithstanding) last year or this, and if he didn't want to wait, and if we don't want to see any drop off in skill in the frontcourt, well, maybe things worked out for the best.

I suppose I sound like the guy who's girl said no to his prom invitation, but I can't help it. If he was meant to be here and be a ZAG, he would have powered through anything. ANYthing.

Just my opinion.

sittingon50
06-17-2013, 07:01 AM
I guess we put KO in the quitter category too, eh?

Birddog
06-17-2013, 07:01 AM
You having a bad day? So far this morning you've bagged on Spangler, Oklahoma, Miss Utah and BYU. What's up next?

VinnyZag
06-17-2013, 07:10 AM
Spangler isn't here and didn't want to be here. He likes Oklahoma. Can we move on already?

webspinnre
06-17-2013, 07:32 AM
If he's homesick and wanted to go home, who can blame him? I agree that we'd be in better shape, but no hard feelings for wanting to be home.

bartruff1
06-17-2013, 07:36 AM
You having a bad day? So far this morning you've bagged on Spangler, Oklahoma, Miss Utah and BYU. What's up next?

Someone needs a nap !!!

hooter73
06-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Cant wait for the meltdown when he hoses our front court if we get to play against him in the next year or two.

gu03alum
06-17-2013, 08:14 AM

That Miss Utah video was funny.

I also complained in the foo about the temperature in my office building.

bartruff1
06-17-2013, 11:18 AM
Cant wait for the meltdown when he hoses our front court if we get to play against him in the next year or two.

It would be EPIC....!!!

O3 just doesn't believe that Clayton did everything possible to keep the Sonics in Seattle and only took them to OK as a last resort.

It was NEVER his intention to move them...nope...not at all....no way...

Zag 77
06-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Must be the summer doldrums with nothing else to talk about.