PDA

View Full Version : Elias working out for the Nuggets today

ZagNative
06-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Elias and Delly part of group of 12 working out for the Denver Nuggets today, per cbssports.com (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22343750/nba-draft-workouts-kings-looking-at-gobert-jazz-at-zeller):

The Nuggets will host 12 players on Monday, including North Texas' Tony Mitchell and Kansas center Jeff Withey:

Colorado State center Colton Iverson and Missouri point guard Phil Pressey are among 12 players scheduled to take part in a predraft workout for the Nuggets at Pepsi Center on Monday.

Also expected to work out Monday are Patriot League player of the year Mike Muscala of Bucknell and Summit League player of the year Nate Wolters of South Dakota State.

They are scheduled to be joined by Mississippi forward Reggie Buckner, North Carolina swingman Reggie Bullock, Saint Mary's guard Matt Dellavedova, Wake Forest guard C.J. Harris, Gonzaga forward Elias Harris, Providence guard Ricky Ledo, North Texas forward Tony Mitchell and Kansas center Jeff Withey.

DixieZag
06-03-2013, 09:34 AM
I have a hard time believing that with Delly's size, strength and craftiness that there isn't a place for him in the league - sort of baffles me.

Harris on the other hand is a classic tweener without the ball handling or shot to play the three. . . uphill climb for him, for sure.

ZAGGED OUT
06-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Delly is sub par defensively and athletically. PG's going to the league these days are getting more and more explosive and that's probably a trend that will continue.

thespywhozaggedme
06-03-2013, 01:00 PM
I have a hard time believing that with Delly's size, strength and craftiness that there isn't a place for him in the league - sort of baffles me.

Harris on the other hand is a classic tweener without the ball handling or shot to play the three. . . uphill climb for him, for sure.

He's so slow for an NBA pg; that's what's hurting his stock.

DixieZag
06-03-2013, 02:07 PM
He's so slow for an NBA pg; that's what's hurting his stock.

I get that and he isn't an elite shooter. I still thought that he would make it as a back-up somewhere, he is just flat tough and finds a way to get it done.

I really have a lot of respect for Delly, perhaps that is what is coloring my vision of him. He is one of the few WCC players I have seen in a while that I think would have looked real at home in a Zags uniform.

Being a little too slow is probably what kept Bouldin out of the league, also.

BTB
06-03-2013, 03:20 PM
I firmly believe Dellavadumbo will make an NBA roster by the beginning of next season. The beauty of his game is that his craftiness can offset any athletic limitations (offensively). I think he can be a very effective scorer and passer at the next level. He doesn't need to be an all start defensively though but he does need to improve. He really transformed his body between his Junior and Senior years and I'm sure he's still been working his tail off everyday to prove he belongs.

Elias I'm not so sure about, but if there is a place I would absolutely love to see him go it would be to my nuggets :)

Angelo Roncalli
06-03-2013, 03:42 PM
I get that and he isn't an elite shooter. I still thought that he would make it as a back-up somewhere, he is just flat tough and finds a way to get it done.

I really have a lot of respect for Delly, perhaps that is what is coloring my vision of him. He is one of the few WCC players I have seen in a while that I think would have looked real at home in a Zags uniform.

I wonder about his outside shooting; he made a lot of "big" shots from outside, but his percentage was somewhat tepid.

Nevada Don
06-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Dellavedova strives to impress Denver in lead-up to NBA Draft By Adam Bourke June 4, 2013, 1 a.m.

EXCITING PROSPECT: Matthew Dellavedova from Maryborough in action for St Mary's Gaels earlier this year.

Last week it was Minnesota, the week before that it was New Jersey, today it’s Denver – welcome to Matthew Dellavedova’s NBA Draft campaign.

Dellavedova has been travelling the United States showing his wares to NBA clubs in the lead-up to the NBA Draft on June 27.

The Maryborough born and raised guard hasn’t hurt his draft prospects.
His precise passing, basketball IQ and on-court leadership impressed scouts from all 30 NBA clubs at a draft combine in New Jersey.

Last week he joined a select group of draft hopefuls to workout at NBA club the Minnesota Timberwolves.

A report on the Timberwolves website described Dallevadeova as the standout performer of his group.

“Dellavedova smoothly navigated the floor throughout the day, showing bursts of quickness when he had an open lane to the hoop, while also embracing contact in the paint and producing slick fadeaways when necessary,’’ the Timberwolves website editor Mark Remme wrote.

This morning AEST he was one of 12 players to take part in pre-draft workouts with western conference club the Denver Nuggets.
60 players will be selected in the NBA Draft. Dellavedova is considered a chance to be selected late in the draft. If Dellavedova is not selected by an NBA club he’s likely to play in Europe.

DixieZag
06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Hey, thanks for the update Don!

Please include any updates regarding Gales in any respect. I know that many of us here are interested and wish them the best (once they move on, of course) - especially a great guy like Dellavadova.

TheGonzagaFactor
06-03-2013, 10:02 PM

How? By losing to us three times? Shooting that air ball at the buzzer against Memphis? Not beating a single BCS team in his last 2 years?

Dude can play ball, but I think the opinion of him is hilariously inflated around here because he beat us two times in a season. He beat true freshman guards in our rebuilding year and all of a sudden he's the next Stave Nash or something. He wouldn't get away with those push offs in the league and wouldn't be able to get shots up. He will be a great player in an overseas league or, hopefully, get a shot in the NBADL.

jimmy b
06-03-2013, 10:10 PM
How? By losing to us three times? Shooting that air ball at the buzzer against Memphis? Not beating a single BCS team in his last 2 years?

Dude can play ball, but I think the opinion of him is hilariously inflated around here because he beat us two times in a season. He beat true freshman guards in our rebuilding year and all of a sudden he's the next Stave Nash or something. He wouldn't get away with those push offs in the league and wouldn't be able to get shots up. He will be a great player in an overseas league or, hopefully, get a shot in the NBADL.

I see your point, but I do think he's really good and hope he gets a chance to prove it.

hooter73
06-04-2013, 07:18 AM
He had a better shot at it after his Junior year imo. Delly was a good guard in the WCC, but as is usual, St. Marys hurt their players chances of going anywhere by scheduling no one and losing the few decent games they fell into. He shoots well enough in free space. He makes free space by fouling. He is tough as nails and has high IQ, but that doesnt get anyone into the NBA.

DixieZag
06-04-2013, 08:12 AM

Good lord man, losing to us 3 times last year is no shame and I might point out that he had virtually no help and b/c of that he had one guy and help in his face the entire game. And I wish people would stop with the "pushing guys" stuff - of course he did, any player worth anything will do everything they can get away with, we have an entire history of such players including our two best in Stockton and Morrison. I also only said that I thought he would make a good back-up, don't twist my words into "next Steve Nash" to make your point.

I trust the guys that know NBA ball that say he might be on the outside looking in and have said so repeatedly.

I still think he is the epitome of a competitor, got the most out of his ability and was a good guy to boot.

LongIslandZagFan
06-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Have to agree... Delly was a one man show is year.

U Zig, I Zag
06-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Delly love, to me, is just odd. He is crafty and had a lot of talk about him over the last couple years, but as mentioned above he makes his room by pushing off. His greatest knack, by far, was for the pick and roll.

I would like to see him succeed, I like all the WCC guys to do well. But I just don't see it (way too slow, basically).

IMHO E has a better chance. He can move with and without the ball and can be relentless on the boards. He isn't lightening quick but deceptively quick. When he would take the ball from end to end he would pass guys by as they were falling back - covering ground in half the steps of the other players. His either-side bank shot from 6-11ft is a nice move to have.

If he got on a running team he would fit in great.

ZAGGED OUT
06-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Good lord man, losing to us 3 times last year is no shame and I might point out that he had virtually no help and b/c of that he had one guy and help in his face the entire game. And I wish people would stop with the "pushing guys" stuff - of course he did, any player worth anything will do everything they can get away with, we have an entire history of such players including our two best in Stockton and Morrison. I also only said that I thought he would make a good back-up, don't twist my words into "next Steve Nash" to make your point.

I trust the guys that know NBA ball that say he might be on the outside looking in and have said so repeatedly.

I still think he is the epitome of a competitor, got the most out of his ability and was a good guy to boot.

I don't think it was your words in particular he was referencing, he said the overall amount of love on this board for Delly just because he beat us twice makes it seem like he's better than he is.

And U Zig is right, E is deceptively quick, in fact, he beat Delly in almost all athletic measurements at the Brooklyn workout including sprint and agility tests.

75Zag
06-04-2013, 11:50 AM
I am not all that fond of the NBA and personally speaking I would rather see Harris as a well respected star on a European basketball team than as a guy clinging to the 12th or 13th seat on the bench of an obscure NBA franchise. The NBA is (apparently) a fantastic life if you are Kobe or LeBron, but I wonder just how wonderful the NBA is to a guy who hovers at the bottom of the NBA food chain for a few years, being traded back and forth like a baseball trading card at summer camp.

Good luck to E H and to all GU players seeking their way after they finish their GU careers.

Go Bulldogs!

sittingon50
from an outlying precinct:

I like Delly. Hope he makes the league.

DixieZag
I don't think it was your words in particular he was referencing, he said the overall amount of love on this board for Delly just because he beat us twice makes it seem like he's better than he is.

And U Zig is right, E is deceptively quick, in fact, he beat Delly in almost all athletic measurements at the Brooklyn workout including sprint and agility tests.

I like to think of it more appreciation for his style of play, his toughness, leadership and just being the type of guy you never had to worry about being in a drunken brawl in a bar in downtown Spokane.

He was the leader of the team that stopped our record, not something to sneeze at, he also had his team undefeated to everyone else in the conference this year and had far less help than say BYU. But, I have said too much about Delly probably.

As for Elias, I dearly hope to be proven wrong, I still think the doubters are probably right. He sure had a tough shooting year from 3, weird given that he was good enough one had to respect it as a junior. E is also the type of kid that everyone can love and respect and I am not downplaying that by noting Delly's strengths.

zag944
06-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Delly plays like a star player. He had the green light to create shots for himself, attempt difficult shots, etc. A lot like Adam at GU. Like Adam, it is doubtful he gets much of a chance to do what makes him special at the next level, and I don't know that he can succeed as a spot up shooter.

I'd like to see him succeed but wouldn't bet on it.

maynard g krebs
06-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Good posts by Dixie about Delly; he made Waldow/Young look a lot better than they are. Ended GU's streak when he had one quality frontcourt player to play with in Jones.

Whether or not he sees a minute of play in the pro rasslin league is and should be irrelevant to college bb fans. He was a great player the last 4 years and a pleasure to watch.

loscontigos79
06-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Like Adam, it is doubtful he gets much of a chance

Delly would be glad to get the chance Adam got

AzZag
06-04-2013, 06:20 PM
E is not NBA material. I love the kid and is one of my all-time faves but he lacks so much to his game. His outside shot is average at best and has little explosiveness. Obviously a solid vertical but gets blocked at the rim on a regular basis. The athletes of Wichita St ate him alive. Imagine at the next level. He has the euro step down and it will serve him well across the pond.

Ezag
06-04-2013, 07:04 PM
E is not NBA material. I love the kid and is one of my all-time faves but he lacks so much to his game. His outside shot is average at best and has little explosiveness. Obviously a solid vertical but gets blocked at the rim on a regular basis. The athletes of Wichita St ate him alive. Imagine at the next level. He has the euro step down and it will serve him well across the pond.
Unfortunately I agree

ZAGGED OUT
06-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Delly plays like a star player. He had the green light to create shots for himself, attempt difficult shots, etc. A lot like Adam at GU. Like Adam, it is doubtful he gets much of a chance to do what makes him special at the next level, and I don't know that he can succeed as a spot up shooter.

I'd like to see him succeed but wouldn't bet on it.

Adam got starters minutes right away and averaged over 12ppg his rookie season, he got his chance, he just didn't come back from injury well. Still, a a hundred times more of a chance than Delly will get, and rightfully so.

MDABE80
06-04-2013, 08:07 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/46208/elias-harris
7% his final year. SOmehow I think he can fit in the NBA on some team. The first year for a kid is one he builds on. ELias' best year was 4 years ago. I hate that one fact. He didn't develope ball handling and his 3 pt shooting worsened. ie 17% his last year. And yet, I'd like him in the NBA as much as some people who back up and fill in for the consistent players. Who knows? Maybe some focused work on ball handling and some LD shooting would help.
He had the earmarks of a good one. Not to be I guess. Ball handling is learned over prolonged period. LD shooting can be learned too buy less so.

Morrison get EVERYTHING in terms of a chance. Everything! Defense, renegade attitude and then injuries sank his ship. About year 5 with his rings, he was typecast. I am turly disappointed when he hit 21 ppg in last Summer's leagues and nobody cared. That made me feel terrible for Adam.

Tom117
06-05-2013, 07:46 AM

"little explosiveness" is not the way I would describe him. In a one-on one situation, E has one of the fastest first steps of any big I have ever seen, and can explode to the basket once he's around his defender. He gets blocked at the rim often because he is always challenging the opposing bigs, taking what they give. He is crafty and a deceptive leaper. His rebounding will be sorely missed.

I don't usually post here, but I lurk a lot. This is just my humble two cents worth, as I believe all opinions are valid.

titopoet
06-05-2013, 08:02 AM
"little explosiveness" is not the way I would describe him. In a one-on one situation, E has one of the fastest first steps of any big I have ever seen, and can explode to the basket once he's around his defender. He gets blocked at the rim often because he is always challenging the opposing bigs, taking what they give. He is crafty and a deceptive leaper. His rebounding will be sorely missed.

I don't usually post here, but I lurk a lot. This is just my humble two cents worth, as I believe all opinions are valid.

In way yes, but you found the key to his NBA hopes. E had to abandon his legal euro step for the last years of College. It was wrongly called traveling too much. His euro step is very advanced, and without that in his arsenal, he was not as effective. Imagine taking Tim Hardaway's UTEP two step away. In the NBA, there will be no such poor understanding of the Euro step. When he was not limited by the NCAA poor officiating his freshman year, he dominated. Even against elite talent like Illinois and Syracuse. After opposing coaches and others started complaining and he got called for traveling because it did not look right, he was just not as effective. In the NBA he gets to use it again.

BTB
06-05-2013, 09:16 AM

The problem I see is that Elias is just explosive enough to not make it in the NBA. What I mean is that he was more athletic than his peers, which allowed him to rely on his athleticism to score. In the NBA, Elias is a slightly above average athlete, meaning that he will have to rely on skill set and craftiness to be effective, neither of which are strong suits for him. He is not going to be bullying people down low in the NBA like he was able to in college.

In way yes, but you found the key to his NBA hopes. E had to abandon his legal euro step for the last years of College. It was wrongly called traveling too much. His euro step is very advanced, and without that in his arsenal, he was not as effective. Imagine taking Tim Hardaway's UTEP two step away. In the NBA, there will be no such poor understanding of the Euro step. When he was not limited by the NCAA poor officiating his freshman year, he dominated. Even against elite talent like Illinois and Syracuse. After opposing coaches and others started complaining and he got called for traveling because it did not look right, he was just not as effective. In the NBA he gets to use it again.

That is true, but I also think that opposing coaches were able to limit him because he had such a limited arsenal. Drive left, spin back right. Euro step. That was pretty much it.

cjm720
06-05-2013, 09:55 AM

+1...keep contributing!

sittingon50
06-05-2013, 10:17 AM
You believe all opinions are valid? You haven't been lurking that long, have you?

;)

MickMick
06-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Good luck with your Europian career Elias. I expect a decent, well paid career close to home.

Not a bad way to make a living.

BTB
06-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Good luck with your Europian career Elias. I expect a decent, well paid career close to home.

Not a bad way to make a living.

Yep, sounds pretty nice to me

bballbeachbum
06-05-2013, 03:47 PM
The Zags with Gray and Hart showed how to play Delly I think. Perhaps he can learn to overcome an organized defense for his pick and roll O in the NBA; tough to grab a group of guys and have them defend that play well against an excellent pick and roll guy like Delly at these scrimmages but it sounds like he did what he's capable of in that situation at the Portland thing

Wish I made my living playing ball :)

ZagNative
06-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Draft Express video (http://www.draftexpress.com/article/James-Southerland-and-Elias-Harris-Pre-Draft-Workouts-and-Interviews-4229) of Elias.

BTB
06-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Draft Express video (http://www.draftexpress.com/article/James-Southerland-and-Elias-Harris-Pre-Draft-Workouts-and-Interviews-4229) of Elias.

Awesome! Is it just me or did his stroke look smoother and less mechanical in that video than it did in college? I'd guess he's been working with some pretty good shooting coaches.

Oregonzagnut
06-06-2013, 02:20 PM

I hope you are right!

ZagNative
06-06-2013, 02:33 PM
If that link to Elias' video doesn't work, try this one (http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Elias-Harris-1382/).

Love you, Elias.

Oregonzagnut
06-06-2013, 02:33 PM

Wow! Thanks ZN, that was awesome. He seems like a different person. It is so great to hear his repping of Gonzaga and the concise understanding of his college career. I liked his comments that he had a more specific role at Gonzaga and he focussed on PF skills, not SF or wing skills. That shows another specific element about how Few is creating the optimally specialized team with the optimal athletes available to him.

It kinda shows that Few develops the skills needed for HIS team to win, and ultimately that trumps any one kids NBA skills.

My super hindsight skills tell me that we needed Harris at the 3 more this year. Alas, the Karno-Olynyk-Harris-Bell-Pangos lineup was not to be.

SteelZag
06-06-2013, 02:47 PM
In being that Few would not even seem to consider trying Harris at the 3, I would find it rather ironic if EH were to make it in the NBA as a small forward.

bballbeachbum
06-07-2013, 10:48 AM
If that link to Elias' video doesn't work, try this one (http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Elias-Harris-1382/).

Love you, Elias.

+1, and thanks for the link

Mojo13
06-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I am not all that fond of the NBA and personally speaking I would rather see Harris as a well respected star on a European basketball team than as a guy clinging to the 12th or 13th seat on the bench of an obscure NBA franchise. The NBA is (apparently) a fantastic life if you are Kobe or LeBron, but I wonder just how wonderful the NBA is to a guy who hovers at the bottom of the NBA food chain for a few years, being traded back and forth like a baseball trading card at summer camp.

Good luck to E H and to all GU players seeking their way after they finish their GU careers.

Go Bulldogs!

Read Paul Shirley's book "Can I Keep the Jersey". Good and funny insight to your question of life at the end of the bench.

ZagNative
06-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Elias in Sacto today (http://sulia.com/channel/sacramento-kings/f/6f97fc67-0298-43d7-b207-f73330486608/?source=twitter)?
Shabazz Muhammad headlines Monday's 6-player workout for Kings

Here are the six players who will workout for the Kings tomorrow.

The biggest name is UCLA forward Shabazz Muhammad.

He was the top prep player in the country last year, but didn't have the impact some expected for the Bruins.

There were eligibility questions and questions about his real age. After being a projected lottery pick, Muhammad's stock is slipping in the eyes of some executives.

Here's tomorrow's lineup:

Brandon Davies (BYU, 6-foot-10, Forward)
Elias Harris (Gonzaga, 6-foot-7, Forward)
Zeke Marshall (Akron, 7-foot, Center)
Trevor Mbakwe (Minnesota, 6-foot-8, Forward)
Shabazz Muhammad (UCLA, 6-foot-6, Guard-Forward)
Romero Osby (Oklahoma, 6-foot-7, Forward)

ZagNative
06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEVHwDwtZAE) from the Kings' workout today.
Published on Jun 10, 2013

The Sacramento Kings held a workout for draft prospects on 6/10/13. The workout included: Shabazz Muhammad, Brandon Davies, Elias Harris, Zeke Marshall, Trevor Mbakwe, and Romero Osby.

ZagNative
06-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Looks like Dallas is next up for Elias and Kelly:
Elias Harris ‏@E20Harris 2m

Chillin with my dude @KellyOlynyk #dallasswag

Kelly Olynyk ‏@KellyOlynyk 8m

Reunited with my bro @E20Harris in Dallas. Good to catch up during these exciting times! #ZagUp

sittingon50
06-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Good for them.

Thanks Native.

ZagNative
06-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Profile for Elias from the prominent magazine Spox in Germany (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://m.spox.com/de/sport/ussport/nba/1306/Artikel/draft-prospects-die-zehn-besten-small-forwards-im-draft-2013-otto-porter-dario-saric-elias-harris-sergey-karasev.html%3Fitwdist%3D1137675&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Elias%2BHarris%2522%2B-guboards%2B-realgm%2B-collegebasketball.ap%2B-i4u%2B-bigstory%2B-features.rr%2B-slipperstillfits%2B-Ballin%2527%2B-sbnation%26sa%3DN%26hl%3Den%26noj%3D1%26biw%3D1366 %26bih%3D589%26tbs%3Dqdr:d) (google translation):
Draft Prospects 2013: The ten best small forwards
Harris and the European armada
31.05. / 03:20 clock

http://m.spox.com/de/sport/ussport/nba/1306/Bilder/draft-prospects-top-small-forwards-514.jpg

In the third part of our great draft preview this time are the Small Forwards in the series. Although you will not find all the great talent at this position, but there are some interesting types. Europe in particular is very well represented with the same five-SF Prospects. Including Elias Harris. Has the German ever to be drafted opportunities comes the next Kevin Durant from Greece and decides how Dario Saric? SPOX check has all the answers.

Elias Harris

Stats: 14.6 points, 7.4 rebounds

College: Gonzaga

Age on draft night: 23 years, 11 months

Height: 2.06 m

Weight: 111kg

Ideally, a guy like Shawn Marion

Strengths:

NBA mature body
Good rebounder
Quick hands in defense

Weaknesses:

No true position
Advanced age
Shaky jumper

Conclusion: Galt Harris after his strong freshman season yet as a potential first-round pick, he has played more and more into the background over the last three years. Some U.S. experts such as ESPN Insider Jay Bilas therefore already complained several times that the 23-year-old missed the right time to jump into the NBA. In this picture it is fitting that the chances of a draft of the oldest candidates do not necessarily look rosy again this year. Harris took the last few days though some workouts in part - including at the Mavs and the Kings - but no one really likes to believe in the draft prospects of forwards.

It certainly plays a not insignificant role and the disappointing end of season Gonzaga. As the team started strong in Harris the new season, built during the year, however, always further. While he was able to convince the post well, mainly his midrange jumper and his three has completely passed. Also a degree off the dribble you look at Bulldog continues in vain. Moreover, there are some doubts about Harris' defensive capability: Too small to hold their own against more physical power forwards, too slow to pick it up with faster small forwards. Harris has therefore probably tremble until the end of the second round if he is ever drawn. If finally his name in the Barclays Center should not be heard, but this would be no bigger surprise.

Forecast: Late Second Round Pick / Undrafted

Possible teams: Memphis Grizzlies, Phoenix Suns

ZagNative
06-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Elias working out for the Grizzlies (http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2013/jun/19/in-the-news-griz-interview-assistant-joerger/) today:
Thursday also will be the fifth pre-draft workout for the Griz in FedExForum, with University of Memphis swingman D.J. Stephens highlighting a group of six prospects.

Stephens will be joined by Brandon Davies (Brigham Young), Erick Green (Virginia Tech), Elias Harris (Germany), Jason Jones (Middle Tennessee State) and Mareks Mejeris (Latvia) in an audition for one of the Grizzlies’ three second-round draft picks.

Memphis owns the 41st, 55th and 60th picks in the June 27 NBA draft.

ZagNative
06-20-2013, 11:38 AM
From Twitter:
Elias Harris ‏@EliasJMHarris

Next stop Phoenix, but first @0BrandonDavies and I about to visit the St. Jude hospital down here at Memphis! #letsfightcancer 😷👊

sittingon50
06-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Good on you, E.

ZagNative
06-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Follow-up from Twitter:

Sudeep ‏@browndelivers24 1h

Thanks for taking time to come visit @StJude . It was great meeting both of you @0BrandonDavies and @EliasJMHarris pic.twitter.com/vp5Gnkkg4H
Retweeted by Elias Harris

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNOfgD3CUAIm4PQ.jpg

hooter73
06-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Holy crap he is a good person. Seriously here he is trying out for NBA teams non stop all across the country and he still makes time to visit kids in teh hospital. That is why I like Gonzaga.

ZaGranny
06-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Holy crap he is a good person. Seriously here he is trying out for NBA teams non stop all across the country and he still makes time to visit kids in teh hospital. That is why I like Gonzaga.

That was my first thought also. Great guy!

ZaGranny

MTZag03
06-20-2013, 05:27 PM
Respect to Brandon Davies too. Classy by both guys.

ZagNative
06-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Video from Elias workout for the Grizzlies (http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/video/2013/06/21/130620DraftWorkoutsDAY5mp4-2516520).

Elias is looking leaner than I've ever seen him.

I think he's working out for Phoenix today.

ZagNative
06-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Elias keeping us current on twitter...

Elias Harris ‏@EliasJMHarris 1h

Successful workout with the suns. Next stop LA
Elias Harris ‏@EliasJMHarris 5m

Just laded in LA. Idk what it is, but I like it out here 🏊☀🌇I wonder if Rob will host him...