PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Olynyk articles

ID ZAGFAN
06-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Not much new, but nice article in "The Province".

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/basketball/Gallagher+Kamloops+Kelly+Olynyk+preparing+himself+ game/8467167/story.html

Like all players expected to go in the top 15 of any pro draft, Kelly Olynyk has a couple of favourite cities in mind as to where he’d like to end up, but naturally won’t tip his hand as to where they might be, although he is training in L.A. and was apparently fabulous with Steve Nash at the national camp last summer.

But he likely won’t get down to the Lakers, and even if he did, it’s unlikely they would take another big man — they drafted his former Gonzaga teammate, North Van seven-footer Rob Sacre last year — but there are lots of lottery teams looking for people as gifted as this kid from Kamloops coming off one fabulous NCAA season.

“I haven’t visited all that many cities yet, so I haven’t really had a chance to pick one out other than I would love to play in Seattle, it being so close to Gonzaga,” says the 7-0 235-pounder, who can score inside or out depending upon what you need as a team.

“Seeing they don’t have a team down there, obviously that’s not going to happen, but it would have been nice.”

Much more at the link.

ZaGranny

ID ZAGFAN
06-02-2013, 07:33 AM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/2/4388512/nba-draft-2013-kelly-olynyk-hair

**BREAKING** KELLY OLYNYK MIGHT CUT HIS HAIR **BREAKING**

Out of the entire article in "The Province" SB Nation highlighted this:

The most important facet of Kelly Olynyk's game could be his wingspan or his solid jumper for a 7-footer. The most noticeable part of his game, by far, is his hair -- flowing locks that cascade over a headband down to his shoulder.

The Gonzaga center discussed his NBA prospects with Tony Gallagher of The Province, and gave the disheartening news that he might have to meet with a pair of scissors before taking the court in the NBA.

ZaGranny

gamagin
06-02-2013, 08:40 AM
his hair IS his strength and how he became an AA ?? NBA = modern day Delilah ? Film at 11 . . .

jazzdelmar
06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
So he needs to be shorn while the likes of the Birdman and JR Smith cavort as epidermal billboards?