PDA

View Full Version : Pangos Interview

bomberooski
05-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Just a heads up, we've got Kevin Pangos hanging out talking life for the next hour on 99.9fm. www.jayandkevin.com for streaming

Oregonzagnut
05-30-2013, 08:12 AM
Wow thanks! Listening now!

Pangos caught the most fish. Speckled trout.

Too much camping and fishing talk: I WANT BASKETBALL INFO!! :jk: just joking kinda

cjm720
05-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Pangos expects the team to be very good...maybe a bit bumpy to start the season. He mentioned Coleman as a major factor...did mention Angel, but missed what he said about him.

All and all, good interview so far. Pangos seems like a great leader that loves to have fun.

bomberooski
05-30-2013, 08:55 AM
Thanks! I know it's not a sports driven conversation but he really is pumped about this years team.

DixieZag
05-30-2013, 09:04 AM
Pangos expects the team to be very good...maybe a bit bumpy to start the season. He mentioned Coleman as a major factor...did mention Angel, but missed what he said about him.

All and all, good interview so far. Pangos seems like a great leader that loves to have fun.

I didn't listen to the interview but Kevin always does a nice job with these types of things. Very good presence for someone his age, pretty admirable.

cjm720
05-30-2013, 09:05 AM
I didn't listen to the interview but Kevin always does a nice job with these types of things. Very good presence for someone his age, pretty admirable.

Totally...type of person that will succeed in anything he attempts.

Excited for the season to start!!

Oregonzagnut
05-30-2013, 09:36 AM
Thanks! I know it's not a sports driven conversation but he really is pumped about this years team.

Off-season doesn't surprise me and it really does let the fans and public learn more about the kids and how they really are outside of basketball. Very nice to bring them back down to earth, at least in my mind.

Thanks for alerting us to this. Any other Zags going to speak this summer?

Maybe Mark Few? Actually I would love to hear an hour of Tommy Lloyd and how his mind works regarding recruiting and the staff's philosophy of analyzing talent. However it might be easier to get the recipe for Coca Cola and KFC.

Angelo Roncalli
05-30-2013, 09:46 AM
I'm surprised nobody has posted along the lines of "How dare he go fishing? He should have been in the MAC working on his game."

Oregonzagnut
05-30-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm surprised nobody has posted along the lines of "How dare he go fishing? He should have been in the MAC working on his game."

If fishing has anything to do with Mark Fews success, they should all go fishing more often.

MDABE80
05-30-2013, 09:51 AM
He does both..........that's my boy!! ;)

thespywhozaggedme
05-30-2013, 10:15 AM
Just a heads up, we've got Kevin Pangos hanging out talking life for the next hour on 99.9fm. www.jayandkevin.com for streaming

I dare you to ask him why he can't recruit any of the young Canadians that he grew up playing with; i.e. Bennett, Birch, Wiggins, Rathan Mayes, etc. He was their lead pg, yet no one is joining him with us, why not?

ZagNative
05-30-2013, 10:20 AM
How is your recovery going, Spy?

thespywhozaggedme
05-30-2013, 10:31 AM
How is your recovery going, Spy?

Doing better day by day, thanks for asking. I can't do anything but sit on the couch really. This is pretty boring, I can't wait to go back to work.

sittingon50
05-30-2013, 11:13 AM
How long on the DL, Spy?

thespywhozaggedme
05-30-2013, 11:16 AM
How long on the DL, Spy?

4-6 weeks; it's awful.

jazzdelmar
05-30-2013, 12:34 PM
4-6 weeks; it's awful.

Time flies, Spy. Hang in there. PM me if you wanna chat.

jazzdelmar
05-30-2013, 12:35 PM
KP is off the charts classy, bright, respectful...what a pleasure. Future PM.

Oregonzagnut
05-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Doing better day by day, thanks for asking. I can't do anything but sit on the couch really. This is pretty boring, I can't wait to go back to work.

There are millions of video game addicts who do that all day and I do not think many of them get healthier either.

Get well soon.

bomberooski
06-04-2013, 08:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Se0NsodFFE

I guess it doesn't matter where he is. The kid can shoot on ANY hoop.