PDA

View Full Version : 2013-14 Frontcourt w/Moser

BobZag
04-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Gonzaga goes from a thin 2-man frontcourt in Sam Dower and P. Karnowski to a 3-man rotation with the addition of PF Mike Moser. In my mind, the frontcourt goes from being average/iffy to pretty darn solid in all departments: scoring, rebounding, defending....

The backcourt adds Gerard Coleman, a slasher deluxe who defends like crazy, and adds a year more of improvement and veteran leadership with the players we saw last year, ie, Pangos, Bell, Dranginis, Barham, Stockton....

So, my question for y'all is: Are the Zags as good as last year's Zags, equal, a half-step behind, a full-step behind...?

I think our team has a chance to be as good or very, very, verrrrry close to it.

You?

LongIslandZagFan
04-23-2013, 11:04 AM
Two things... You implying that Moser is a done deal?

Second, to answer the question... With Coleman and Moser.. The boys are close to equal or darn close.

Zagpower
04-23-2013, 11:18 AM
I think we'll miss KO more than just his scoring. We used him against the press and to run offense through him against the zone. We were spoiled to have a seven footer in those situations with his passing and decision making abilities.

We may be able to replace his scoring but our other bigs don't have those ball handling skills that were so useful.

GorgeZag
04-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Everybody has to improve.

Karno will be counted on to play big minutes. He has to improve every part of his game. He's young, hopefully he will.

Dower had to bring some defense and intensity to go with his offense.

Colman will need to bring slashing drives and solid defense

Bell needs to have his offense be as good as his defense. Become aggressive, take the ball to the hoop. Return to freshman year 3 point shooting.

Pangos improvement mostly is tied to the other 4. If they can't score teams will key in on him and will shut him down. Bell in particular needs to take some of the pressure off of him. Olynyk was fairly ungaurdable and teams worrying about him let Pangos do more damage.

That said getting Moser is still a big if. Losing Olynyk and Harris up front may be too much to over come. Getting a seed in Spokane is highly unlikely in my opinion based on the unknowns and the bias heldover from our early loss in the tourney.

U Zig, I Zag
04-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Scoring at the 3 and hopefully with Sam and Karno kicking it up a notch (or 3) should help negate the lack of Kelly.

When it's all said and done, who we'll miss the most is E. Same way we missed Bouldin. KO was here (but not really), then gone (but not really) and then REALLY here in a big way. In some ways a one and done. Harder to replace 4 years of solid play.

Reading on the recruiting classes, Wiggins might be UK bound which is just gross. The whole thing seems corrupt and senseless. It may not matter what the Zags do... got to win the games we can win. Want to go to the dance and hopefully win more than one GD game... but there might be some juggernauts in CBB next year.

Worthington
04-23-2013, 11:30 AM
We won't be as steady/consistent, but we may be more explosive.

ZagLawGrad
04-23-2013, 11:38 AM
I love it when Bob starts talking dirty. ;)

former1dog
04-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Kelly was a special player. His presence benefited everyone else on the floor because he was/is a very smart player.

Likewise, Elias was an all time great.

It will be an over achievement for next years team to be as good as this years team.

flytiezag
04-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Dranginis will help better handles and passing from the 3.Will help with press and passing ahead this will happen if he improves.He has a great up side can slash, shoot,6ft 5inches.If all comes together we will have a more loss regular season but a better tourament record.

john montana
04-23-2013, 11:55 AM
With Moser...step back. Without Moser...big step back.

We lose KO, EH and Mike Hart. We are not going to be as good.

cggonzaga
04-23-2013, 11:57 AM
If moser stays healthy he negates the loss of E. overall we'd be a more talented team. Don't know about as good (depends on chemistry) but definitely more talented.

hooter73
04-23-2013, 12:04 PM
With Moser...step back. Without Moser...big step back.

We lose KO, EH and Mike Hart. We are not going to be as good.

Simple and correct answer. a 4 year starter, an all american, and a conference defensive player of the year... all long time team guys too. No matter what amazing rabbit the staff pulls out, you dont replace what were losing in one year, I dont care who you are... see KU.

stevet75
04-23-2013, 12:21 PM
The Zags May be more athletic, but I have a hard time imagining them being more talented.

Mojo13
04-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Moser is a great replacement for E. Similar players and if Moser can regain his form from the previous year he could be an improvment on E.

Losing Hart might not be too big of a deal . Weird saying this, but Hart seemed quite over rated at the end of the year by the GU faithful. It is tough to quantify as he was all about intangibles (and I love him for it) but it was 4 on 5 on the offensive end. With Coleman as his replacement it is not unreasonable to think this could be a big step up.

Kelly? Now there's a problem. Could Karno make a similar leap?

Maybe if Karno makes just a lesser leap, along with continued improvement from the guards - then you may avoid a step back.

JPtheBeasta
04-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Two things... You implying that Moser is a done deal?

BZ,
Third, are you implying Moser is a done deal?

CDC84
04-23-2013, 12:57 PM
If they land Moser, I expect to see Gonzaga slide a bit, but still be very, very good. I could see them as a three or four seed in the Spokane subregional.

If Moser is healthy and regains the form he had during his sophomore year, he would be as good or better than Harris. Essentially, he's a straight up replacement for Harris. I would expect him to play heavy minutes...more than any GU big man in recent memory.

Dower and Karnowski will not come close to replacing Olynyk. They will have to do it by committee. When one starts playing bad, the other will go in. Part of me wonders if the Zags might be wise to go after another grad transfer big man and then redshirt Karnowski to rebuild his body. But that grad transfer would have to be a good one. Maybe not as good as Moser or Josh Davis, but still good.

I really think the key to this team is going to be Gerard Coleman. Will his offensive and defensive prowess, and his high level athleticism, help elevate the perimeter to a level where it will help makeup for some of Olynyk's lost production.

kitzbuel
04-23-2013, 12:59 PM
I don't know if anyone else caught it, but are you saying Moser is a done deal, Bob?

CDC84
04-23-2013, 01:06 PM
With Olynyk's departure, it's really hard to imagine any scenario where Moser doesn't commit to Gonzaga. It's the obvious choice from a basketball perspective. That being said, other things will go into this decision besides just basketball.

cjm720
04-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Either way we're going more guard oriented and will get 25+ wins.

BobZag
04-23-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't know if anyone else caught it, but are you saying Moser is a done deal, Bob?

No, this "assumes" he chooses Gonzaga. I do have a good feeling about him, though. ;)

Backcourt will be superior with Coleman addition, and Barham having settled in after last year. I see the frontcourt being a more conventional Zag frontcourt, similar to the years of Violette, Gourde, Turiaf.

basketballzag
04-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Bob and how would you evaluate the team next year if we land both Moser and Josh Davis from Tulane? (I don't think its likely BUT what if?)

Goshzagit
04-23-2013, 02:02 PM
I see bits & pieces of our team being better, or shall I say, more dynamic, especially along the perimeter and the wing position.

Our front court takes a considerable hit, with or without Mike Moser.

A Top-3 all-time great Zag, statistically and emotionally, leaves our team. Not to mention a consensus 1st-team AA, WCC POY, NBA 1st Round pick.

Two go-to players and Professional Basketball players exit our program, both front court. Tough to replace that production, presence, and pieces.

I think our Coaching staff really needs to AMP up the coaching(and/or management) of our backcourt. As good as Kevin and Gary are, we don't seem to have a consistent handle on minutes played, rotations, utilizing our personnel to their respective strengths, and best maximizing our backcourt talent/depth, IMHO.

That's just a feeling.

We seem to "go safe" in terms or our backcourt rotations, yet not always developing or truly capitalizing on the players and their various attributes.

I think this is imperative for the upcoming season.

Guys like Kyle Dranginis, Drew Barham, Gerard Coleman, et al, bring some serious D1 strengths that many teams, top teams, do not have on their roster(s).

I think David Stockton will play a crucial role in the aforementioned being utilized appropriately. We know what he brings and has proven, now how will things change -- or not change -- moving forward.

We have a real chance at having the best, most versatile, explosive, multi-faceted backcourt Gonzaga has ever seen, yet David Stockton is the key here. He is the 20-25 mins we have to figure out.

Whether you want him playing or not, doesn't matter, because Dranginis, Barham, Coleman, even Nunez all relate to him. Gary Bell and Kevin Pangos are the starters, yet all others get a run and will need a run.

Elite shooting, elite slashing, elite passing, elite penetration, elite defending are all at Coach Few's disposal if we employ them correctly OR there is a highly TO prone player who makes 1 sweet pass to 5 boneheaded ones and can't shoot or defend at all. not even one-dimensional, more like .5-dimensional. Its the former or the latter in terms of helping this team.

A big, huge, ginormious elephant in the room for this upcoming season.

How we best utilize the best talent we have in a year we are shifting to a guard-wing oriented team.

We know what we have, but will we actually use it when push comes to shove.

That will be key. We, for once, have the horses to make plays vs post-season esque teams, but we must take risks and develop those said horses. Do we continue to let the miniature ponies run free in the pasture and keep our stallions in the stable or let them stretch their legs too...I'm very curious how this plays out...

maynard g krebs
04-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Next year's team would have a hard time being better than this year's, but with Moser added it certainly could be more dangerous in the postseason. Last season's pound it inside approach, with the lack of a scoring threat at the 3 or much penetration from the wings, maybe became a bit predictable by postseason. You could point to KO and EH's combined 10-30 fg's v Wichita as a reason for the loss as much as the 7 straight 3 pters. Next yr's team should be able to score from all 5 positions, and penetrate from the wing, and that can make for a team that is more dangerous in the tournament than this year's.

I think Pangos and Bell have become a bit taken for granted here, and expect them to step into a starring role as upperclassmen (if Bell can stay healthy). The loss of Olynyk/Harris makes it their team, and they are capable of a lot more than has been asked of them to now.

Zagnificent
04-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Losing Hart might not be too big of a deal . Weird saying this, but Hart seemed quite over rated at the end of the year by the GU faithful. It is tough to quantify as he was all about intangibles (and I love him for it) but it was 4 on 5 on the offensive end. With Coleman as his replacement it is not unreasonable to think this could be a big step up.

I see your point here and tend to agree with you, but it's probably worth mentioning that he did have 13 rebounds against Wichita St. (about half of those were offensive). The guy played his butt off and impacted the game greatly, to the benefit of those around him. He will be missed, just not for his scoring.

zag buddy
04-23-2013, 03:15 PM
Let's see, we were number 1 in the nation and we are talking about having a better team, I don't think so. Also I expect the WCC to be significantly stronger than last year and I hoping we have a shot a winning our conference.

bartruff1
04-23-2013, 03:17 PM
I can't imagine next years team having the record (success) that this year's team did....as for Moser, he looks like a very bad fit to me.

maynard g krebs
04-23-2013, 03:33 PM
as for Moser, he looks like a very bad fit to me.

Why? I disagree strongly, btw, based on having seen him in person both his jr and sr yrs in hs.

BroncoZAG615
04-23-2013, 03:42 PM
I can't imagine next years team having the record (success) that this year's team did....as for Moser, he looks like a very bad fit to me.

Why?

jazzdelmar
04-23-2013, 03:43 PM
It will be nice to have someone who wants the ball at the end of the game. Last year the only one who fit that bill Was Kevin. Too many players disappeared at the end of games.

bartruff1
04-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Why? It is I believe his third team... and he is reported to say he wants to be THE MAN...now, if it was reported that he wants to be part of the team or something to that effect I would feel different.. doesn't sound like a Zag to me...

BroncoZAG615
04-23-2013, 04:00 PM
It is I believe his third team... and he is reported to say he wants to be THE MAN...now, if it was reported that he wants to be part of the team or something to that effect I would feel different.. doesn't sound like a Zag to me...

Would you mind pointing me to that report where he says he wants to be THE MAN?

I've seen these kind of reports: (http://oregon.247sports.com/Article/Mike-Moser-will-transfer-from-UNLV-and-look-a-three-schools-127168)

DuckTerritory.com is told that Moser's interest in all three schools is due to his belief all three will be in the NCAA Tournament, have a need a power forward, and are close to home for friends and family.

I've said this hundreds of times on this site when people (justly or unjustly) call into question the character of an amateur athlete: I'll let the staff and team decide. I don't know the dynamic of the team and how Moser fits. I do know, however, that from a basketball standpoint, he seems like a perfect fit for the system.

bartruff1
04-23-2013, 04:05 PM
The Google can find it...that is how I came across it... yes, I understand it is up to the coaches and the team...so yes, I will leave that up to them... won't we all...

BroncoZAG615
04-23-2013, 04:10 PM
The Google can find it...that is how I came across it... yes, I understand it is up to the coaches and the team...so yes, I will leave that up to them... won't we all...

Ok, well I've sifted through a number of articles and haven't seen any quotes that give me that impression but I will take your word for it.

Bigger picture, if he wants to be the man...come to Gonzaga and be the man.

Edit: If you are quoting the below link, I must tell you that the original article shows no mention of wanting to be "the man". That was Zagzilla's opinion:

http://guboards.com/showpost.php?p=908114&postcount=30

bartruff1
04-23-2013, 04:15 PM
No don't take my word for it...see Zagzilla's post # 30 in the other Moser thread...he references a insider article.....who knows if it is true, that is why I said " reported ".....

BroncoZAG615
04-23-2013, 04:16 PM
No don't take my word for it...see Zagzilla's post # 30 in the other Moser thread...he references a insider article.....who knows if it is true, that is why I said " reported ".....

This is the Insider article:

Mike Moser's career has already had more twists and turns that he'd probably prefer. He arrived on the college scene as a top 60 recruit in the 2009 class, and ultimately ended up at UCLA. But not before originally intending to play for Arizona. The 2009-10 season proved that Westwood might not be the best fit for him, however, so he ended up transferring away from the Bruins.

That decision landed him at UNLV, where he erupted for a monster sophomore campaign. He averaged 14.0 points and 10.5 rebounds during the 2011-12 season, generating buzz as a potential All-American heading into his junior season. But injuries derailed him a little in 2012-13, and the arrival of freshman sensation Anthony Bennett in the Rebels' frontcourt seemed to hinder Moser's production. He saw his minutes drop from just over 31 a game to just over 21, and his numbers across the board dipped as a result.

Now he's looking to transfer again, and teams are lining up. Washington was immediately pegged as the frontrunner when the news came out earlier this month that he was leaving Las Vegas, and the hope in Seattle is that C.J. Wilcox's decision to return to school by will help lure Moser to the Huskies. Oregon is making a push as well, and it certainly doesn't hurt that Moser is from Portland. To that end, Gonzaga might emerge as a darkhorse contender here as well. According to Left Coast Recruiting, Moser has already visited Oregon and Washington, and then will travel to Spokane the following weekend. It would be interesting to see how Moser would fit in Mark Few's gameplan. The presence of Przemek Karnowski and Sam Dower would allow Moser to play a 3/4 hybrid, and we have to wonder whether the coaching staff has stressed to Moser how they have used Elias Harris for four seasons.

DixieZag
04-23-2013, 04:19 PM
So, if I read it right, the consensus is

-Less consistent offensively
-More explosive potential offensively
- Less inside defense
-More outside,perimiter

Less consistent during season -less predictable, more explosive in tournament.

That seems to be the consensus - and it's my thought anyway.

bartruff1
04-23-2013, 04:27 PM
I am not a Insider..read Zagzilla's post #30...he appears to have a additional quote to the effect," want to enhance his draft value "..... IMHO Zagzilla make a good point...the end.

BroncoZAG615
04-23-2013, 04:37 PM
I am not a Insider..read Zagzilla's post #30...he appears to have a additional quote to the effect," want to enhance his draft value "..... IMHO Zagzilla make a good point...the end.

Yep, saw the post by Zagzilla and I linked it and pasted the Insider article above.

If you are just worried that it is Moser's third school, that's fine. I just don't want people to get it in their heads that this kid will come in, shoot it 25 times a game, and disrupt the team's chemistry. I view that as unfair and the fact is that it hasn't even been "reported" that way.

doctorzag
04-23-2013, 04:41 PM
I think it was Aaron Gordon who went to Arizona that said he wanted to be the man.

bartruff1
04-23-2013, 04:43 PM
Well then Aaron wouldn't be a good fit..There was nothing in post #30 that would attribute that quote to anyone but Moser...

In the end, you judge people on what they do...if he comes here, that is what I will do.

MDABE80
04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Fellas........we get the best kids we can. No doubt we won't be No1 again this upcoming season. All we can do is find the best players and we make it work. Few and staff are working pretty hard. Seriously, if we could find a good ELias replacement, we've made progress. If a kid wants to be a star, why not have him. We sure need one in the front court.

thespywhozaggedme
04-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Well then Aaron wouldn't be a good fit..in the end, you judge people on what they do...

Why wouldn't you want a player who wants the ball in crunch time, y'know, "the man"? I would love to have a player with that kind of fire and determination and quite frankly, that's what this team has been missing for a while.

bartruff1
04-23-2013, 05:17 PM
When you define "the man" to fit your idea...to serve your purpose... it is all good.

It has other meanings, some not so favorable...

thespywhozaggedme
04-23-2013, 05:27 PM
When you define "the man" to fit your idea...to serve your purpose... it is all good.

Aren't you doing the exact same thing? :confused:

Demetri Awesome
04-23-2013, 05:29 PM

You da Man Bart lets move on youre ruining the thread.

KStyles
04-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Edit: If you are quoting the below link, I must tell you that the original article shows no mention of wanting to be "the man". That was Zagzilla's opinion:

http://guboards.com/showpost.php?p=908114&postcount=30

The original version (http://guboards.com/showpost.php?p=908115&postcount=31) of that article (the one Zagzilla read right before writing that post) did mention "there's a good chance he wants to be the man" when talking about Arizona as a possibility, but it wasn't a direct quote from Moser at all, just conjecture on Lapinski's part. The article has since been updated to the version you posted a few minutes ago, removing any reference to Arizona as a possibility. I definitely agree though, it wasn't something Moser was quoted as saying, and it'd be unfair to judge him/his character for that.

Mike Moser's career has already had more twists and turns that he'd probably prefer. He arrived on the college scene as a top 60 recruit in the 2009 class, and ultimately ended up at UCLA. But not before originally intending to play for Arizona. The 2009-10 season proved that Westwood might not be the best fit for him, however, so he ended up transferring away from the Bruins.

That decision landed him at UNLV, where he erupted for a monster sophomore campaign. He averaged 14.0 points and 10.5 rebounds during the 2011-12 season, generating buzz as a potential All-American heading into his junior season. But injuries derailed him a little in 2012-13, and the arrival of freshman sensation Anthony Bennett in the Rebels' frontcourt seemed to hinder Moser's production. He saw his minutes drop from just over 31 a game to just over 21, and his numbers across the board dipped as a result.

Now he's looking to transfer again, and teams are lining up. Washington was immediately pegged as the frontrunner when the news came out earlier this month that he was leaving Las Vegas, and the hope in Seattle is that a likely return to school by C.J. Wilcox will help lure Moser to the Huskies. Oregon is making a push as well, and it certainly doesn't hurt that Moser is from Portland. U of A is expected to be in the mix too, though it didn't appear he'd have the easy access to big minutes in the Wildcats' frontcourt that he might get elsewhere. Of course, that was before Grant Jerrett decided to up and declare for the NBA draft. Arizona's frontcourt is still fairly full though anyway. The Wildcats would obviously be able to find playing time for a talent like Moser, but there's a good chance he wants to be "the man" somewhere as he only has one college season left to enhance his draft stock. To that end, Gonzaga might emerge as a darkhorse contender here as well. According to Left Coast Recruiting, Moser is set to visit UW and the Ducks this weekend, then travel to Spokane the following weekend.

bartruff1
04-23-2013, 05:45 PM
You da Man Bart lets move on youre ruining the thread.

I am so sorry, please acccept my apologies, I promise I will go and sin no more....mea culpa...mea culpa....mea maxima culpa..

Worthington
04-23-2013, 05:54 PM
If we were able to get Moser, he would be the most proven player on our roster so I wouldn't have a problem with him being our primary weapon (aka "the man"). More than anything, I just get the vibe that he wants to play big minutes and win a lot of games next season. Can't fault him for leaving a crowded UNLV front court when just a season ago he was a being talked about as a possible first round draft pick.

BobZag
04-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Well this thread sure mutated into a big pile of dog shet.

BroncoZAG615
04-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Well this thread sure mutated into a big pile of dog shet.

Indeed. Sorry for getting it off the rails - just a pet peeve.

To your point, I don't think the Zags step back too much if Moser comes on. I think the backcourt is really going to shine - so excited for Gerard.

bostonzagfan
04-23-2013, 06:12 PM
who cares if zags are better or worse than last year, what matters is can they make it further than last year. and the answer is yes, with or without moser, though with moser they have a much better chance.

maynard g krebs
04-23-2013, 06:18 PM
I value observations over alleged out of context quotes. I saw Moser in the Oregon 6a semis and state championship win over Brad Tinsley's favored Oregon City team his jr year, and the next year v Bellevue HS with Aaron Bright.

He WAS "the man" on that team, or at least shared the role with the ill-fated Paul McCoy. What I saw then was a high motor guy who was a total team player, unselfish, very good passer for a big, great instincts for the game. And a leader of a championship team.

I really, really hope the Zags get him.

MDABE80
04-23-2013, 08:52 PM
We don't have "the man" right now. We need one. We just lost two bigs. We don't have any excellent replacements (yet). This kid will help. I think we rise quite a bit with him. We do nothing different without him. Tough kid, big skill package with a big motor. Sign him up if we can. Again.we do nothing special unless we find two bigs that score and rebound. Nothing like losing 32 ppg and 15 boards to big a program down. Me?...well you know my choice.

bartruff1
04-24-2013, 04:40 AM
The kid could be another JP and I will be 100% wrong and I hope I am.

I have complete confidence in the coaches.

jazzdelmar
04-24-2013, 04:55 AM
The kid could be another JP and I will be 100% wrong and I hope I am.

see what a good night's sleep will do for you....:)

hooter73
04-24-2013, 07:38 AM
who cares if zags are better or worse than last year, what matters is can they make it further than last year. and the answer is yes, with or without moser, though with moser they have a much better chance.

Every year they can make it farther than they do, but they never do.

Yeah, figure that one out philosophy majors :D

sittingon50
04-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................

Oregonzagnut
04-24-2013, 08:41 AM
d
Let's see, we were number 1 in the nation and we are talking about having a better team, I don't think so. Also I expect the WCC to be significantly stronger than last year and I hoping we have a shot a winning our conference.

It is very possible we will have an all around better team. Yes we lose Harris and Olynyk, but Bell and Pangos will be Jrs, Dower will be a senior and maybe both he and Karno will have breakout off-seasons like Kelly did. None of us has seen how Nunez, Coleman will play with the team and newcomers always have huge potential.

I think we actually could be a better team next year. Maybe not in the W/L column or the rankings but there are so many variables, I will not rule oiut anything.

Anything is possible!

BTW, in the OP, I have not heard the words "thin" and Karnowski" used in the same sentence before. In either sense, IMO a frontcourt of Dower and Karno isn't thin. Depth will be an issue but Moser could help this if he comes out in an impressive fashion.

zagfan07
04-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know if Daniels was originally involved in Moser's recruitment when he originally committed to UCLA? If so, I wonder if Moser and Donny have a good relationship and that is playing a role in why the Zags are a favorite for him.

Regardless, I like the Zags' chances on this one. He fits a need perfectly, or at least better than anyone else out there.

MDABE80
04-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Bingo 07;)

cjm720
04-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Does anyone know if Daniels was originally involved in Moser's recruitment when he originally committed to UCLA? If so, I wonder if Moser and Donny have a good relationship and that is playing a role in why the Zags are a favorite for him.

Regardless, I like the Zags' chances on this one. He fits a need perfectly, or at least better than anyone else out there.

Great point...hope he fits in with the players.

T-bonedazag
04-24-2013, 10:04 AM
After seeing MM in person here in Vegas he is everything that we want. His ability to take a rebound and push it in transition is so fun to watch. If he is healthy then I see him as a more athletic EH. When I heard he was transferring to UW I thought it would have been great if he came to GU. It is like the coaching staff was reading my mind, and the fact that he is still coming to visit after his Pac 12 trip is a good sign :pray:

sittingon50
04-24-2013, 10:19 AM
I must be on a boatload of ignore lists!