PDA

View Full Version : Kelly will make his decision by Friday...

2wiceright
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Slipper Still Fits‏@slipperstillfit1h
Per @CFJC_Gareth, Kelly Olynyk's father, Ken, said his son will likely make his NBA decision by Friday. #gonzaga

Hide conversation Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Hope this hasn't been already posted, but if true, still a good chance he is considering staying (50/50 is my guess)....Could be a LOT worse :p And now, at least we can either celebrate or move on to new and great recruits!!!!

9 Retweets
2 Favorites

2:21 PM - 16 Apr 13 Details

Tweet

primal23
04-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Can't see a reason for him to stay. Nor can I blame him if he goes, hope he doesn't but...

cjm720
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Big decision....do what's in your heart and you will be fine.

Section 116
04-16-2013, 03:30 PM
Thanks I had not heard that!!!!

2wiceright
04-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Thanks I had not heard that!!!!

I just came across it on SSF. Only Kelly knows what's in his heart/mind, I wonder if even he knows which direction he will go (one would assume he does). I wonder if there is any significance to this Friday????

I guess without some insider info. which is not likely, we'll all just have to wait and speculate. It's kind of a relief to me to know this agonizing will be over on Friday....Best of luck on whatever you decide Big Kelly!!! Speaking for most (I think, lol), we'll all be happy for you either way!

realtydog
04-16-2013, 04:00 PM
with the way Adam Morrison and his dad had him spotting up at NBA three point lengths during shooting drills at northpark last night, then had Angel Nunez spotting up at college distance----that was enough for me

VaBeachZAG
04-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Geeeez. I am not about to speculate on Kelly's decision based on his taking a few shots at a hoop. This speculation thing is getting a bit crazy. I know the knee-jerk reaction by many is to take the money and run, as though it's this year or never for the NBA. The fact is that if Kelly is meant to have a successful NBA career, it will happen whether he goes this year or next year. What really makes me greatly respect this guy is the fact that he has taken time to seriously consider all his options, rather than just bolting for the money. The thought of leaving GU early is clearly not an easy decision for him to make. For me personally, this speaks volumes for the character and maturity of this young man. I would selfishly love to see him stay, but given his whole deliberative approach to this NBA thing, I am totally comfortable with whichever way he goes. As coach Few said, what is most important is that Kelly is totally comfortable with whatever decision he makes, and that's all that really counts!

realtydog
04-16-2013, 04:15 PM
with the way angel nunez was shooting last night and his height--(looked taller than Adam) we'll be fine---that kid has a very pretty high arching shot

KStyles
04-16-2013, 04:26 PM
I just came across it on SSF. Only Kelly knows what's in his heart/mind, I wonder if even he knows which direction he will go (one would assume he does). I wonder if there is any significance to this Friday????

I guess without some insider info. which is not likely, we'll all just have to wait and speculate. It's kind of a relief to me to know this agonizing will be over on Friday....Best of luck on whatever you decide Big Kelly!!! Speaking for most (I think, lol), we'll all be happy for you either way!

Friday will be his 22nd birthday (April 19th, 1991).

BobZag
04-16-2013, 04:34 PM
with the way angel nunez was shooting last night and his height--(looked taller than Adam) we'll be fine---that kid has a very pretty high arching shot

But did any of them go in?

DixieZag
04-16-2013, 04:45 PM
But did any of them go in?

There you go! If he feels like he just isn't "on" - why would he want to try out for NBA scouts?

Kidding of course. He wouldn't be going through "drills" at this time of year if he wasn't planning on doing the same three weeks from now for scouts. IMHO

Whoops BZ! Didn't figure out that you weren't talking Kelly. Still, if he just isn't "feeling it. . ."

BobZag
04-16-2013, 04:55 PM
There you go! If he feels like he just isn't "on" - why would he want to try out for NBA scouts?

Kidding of course. He wouldn't be going through "drills" at this time of year if he wasn't planning on doing the same three weeks from now for scouts. IMHO

Whoops BZ! Didn't figure out that you weren't talking Kelly. Still, if he just isn't "feeling it. . ."

:)

2wiceright
04-16-2013, 05:14 PM

Thanks KStyles, I would never have guessed that! Either way, what a way to celebrate your birthday for Kelly!!! He's got to be feeling good :)

gamagin
04-16-2013, 05:25 PM

do you know what the various drop dead timelines are for this process ? He has to declare by ________. Or we'll know he's staying by ________.

thanks

KStyles
04-16-2013, 05:51 PM
do you know what the various drop dead timelines are for this process ? He has to declare by ________. Or we'll know he's staying by ________.

thanks

I'm sure he'll announce something sooner, but April 28th is the NBA deadline. If that day passes without him filing paperwork with the NBA, he won't be eligible for the draft this year, and you could probably safely assume he's staying. I'd expect him to make an announcement before then though.

sullyzag66
04-16-2013, 06:01 PM
He's more likely to "announce" a decision to go rather than stay.

gamagin
04-16-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm sure he'll announce something sooner, but April 28th is the NBA deadline. If that day passes without him filing paperwork with the NBA, he won't be eligible for the draft this year, and you could probably safely assume he's staying. I'd expect him to make an announcement before then though.

agree he will pick his time. As he should.

ZagZombie
04-16-2013, 07:45 PM
I think we should put him on television and have an hour long special interview just so he can tell us that he will be taking his talents to the NBA

btzag
04-16-2013, 07:55 PM
Who would have guessed Marcus Smart was coming back when he would have been a guaranteed top 5 pick? Or Andrew Luck? Just sayin it could happen...and hoping it does happen!

DixieZag
04-16-2013, 08:37 PM
I am probably going to regret throwing this out here, since I have been 100% certain that he was leaving but. . .

I wonder if part of the reason that it is a tough decision is that he lives with Sam and David, they will all be 5th year seniors next year. Obviously the three must be pretty tight, must be a reason they chose each other as roomates. Just a thought.

Oregonzagnut
04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
IF Marcus Smart chooses to stay, then Kelly has a chance of staying.

One in a million, but

"So you're saying.......we have a chance?"

Ronny stayed, in part for Michaelson. So Kelly has every reason to finish the business.

CDC84
04-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Whatever decision he makes is going to be the right one.

The guys I feel for are the ones who had no business coming out and yet elected to do so.

It's going to work out for KO either way.

OZZY
04-16-2013, 11:02 PM
All I can say is , what a difference a year makes...........................:)

Birddog
04-17-2013, 03:23 AM
Who would have guessed Marcus Smart was coming back when he would have been a guaranteed top 5 pick? Or Andrew Luck? Just sayin it could happen...and hoping it does happen!
Guaranteed by who? That's the problem, the guarantors aren't the people making the picks.

Rangerzag
04-17-2013, 03:41 AM
IF Marcus Smart chooses to stay, then Kelly has a chance of staying.

With Marcus Smart staying in school, there is that much less competition in the draft and more reason for Kelly to declare.

GeorgiaZagFan
04-17-2013, 05:53 AM
so when was the last time a player decided to stay for 1 more year and it drastically hurt him?

skan72
04-17-2013, 06:07 AM
so when was the last time a player decided to stay for 1 more year and it drastically hurt him?

That depends on what your definition of drastically is.

jazzdelmar
04-17-2013, 06:55 AM
oddly, since marcus smart is more of a surefire nba talent than kelly then his staying represents less of a risk.

CDC84
04-17-2013, 07:29 AM

It depends on what you mean by "drastically hurt."

A guy like Blake Griffin returned for his sophomore year, improved, and got picked higher in the draft as a result. Trey Burke will experience this same thing in the coming months.

A guy like Ronny Turiaf returned for his senior year, improved, and got picked lower in the draft. However, the improvements he made between his junior and senior years got him that second contract and cemented his place in the league for years to come.

I guess you could argue that Jared Sulllinger returned for his sophomore year only to see his stock drop, but a large part of that was a back problem that NBA doctors felt could and eventually would shorten his career. However, he had been suffering from that back problem for quite some time, so it is quite possible that NBA doctors would've discovered the problem even if he had bailed after just one year. It's been a chronic condition....not some freak injury.

Therunner
04-17-2013, 07:53 AM
maybe, just maybe Morrison and his Dad have been telling Kelly the NBA can wait...

If you're a Top-5 pick, sure, it may be worth the guaranteed money to go.

If you're a Top-20 pick, maybe not?

Ammo had no chance/opportunity of improving his stock, Austin Daye never had any intention of staying past his 2nd season, yet Kelly is unique.

I'm not saying he'll return, he most likely will not, yet Olynyk -- weak draft or not -- has a legit chance of actually moving up the board.

Top-10 pays a lot differently than potentially 15-25. Its not like he's been promised he's a late lottery pick, that is the projection. If anything, his stock is more uncertain than either Daye's or Morrison's.

At least by next season, he'll know EXACTLY where he's going instead of possibly late Lottery or Top-25ish.

As CDC eluded to, its all about the 2nd guaranteed contract. A Top-10 type pick receives much more opportunity than even a mid-to-late 1st Round pick.

If KO returns to average 18 & 10, I, for one, think his stock improves.

bartruff1
04-17-2013, 08:16 AM
I suspect Kelly made his decision 6 months ago... he will just announce it on Friday....

77Zag
04-17-2013, 08:29 AM
I suspect Kelly made his decision 6 months ago... he will just announce it on Friday....

Bartfuff -- not going tag along on this one. Six months ago, it was unlikely many if any on the board, NCAA or in the NBA would have guessed KO would be this impressive this year.
He was gettting some accolades, but coming off a redshirt year, certainly nothing concrete to build a "I'm going to the NBA " decision. Unless of course, he decided 6 months ago to return to GU to ride it out with his mates and GU.

We'll find out soon enough.

Angelo Roncalli
04-17-2013, 09:14 AM

Nope.

GonzagasaurusFlex
04-17-2013, 09:22 AM
maybe, just maybe Morrison and his Dad have been telling Kelly the NBA can wait...

If you're a Top-5 pick, sure, it may be worth the guaranteed money to go.

If you're a Top-20 pick, maybe not?.....

I'm not saying he'll return, he most likely will not, yet Olynyk -- weak draft or not -- has a legit chance of actually moving up the board.

Top-10 pays a lot differently than potentially 15-25. Its not like he's been promised he's a late lottery pick, that is the projection. If anything, his stock is more uncertain than either Daye's or Morrison's.

At least by next season, he'll know EXACTLY where he's going instead of possibly late Lottery or Top-25ish.

As CDC eluded to, its all about the 2nd guaranteed contract. A Top-10 type pick receives much more opportunity than even a mid-to-late 1st Round pick.

If KO returns to average 18 & 10, I, for one, think his stock improves.

Thanks for the post...that's a huge difference to consider for Kelly, and it got me to thinkin':

What if KO works out like crazy - like he does - this off-season to model his game after Dirk...(that elbow fade shot; NBA 3's; battle on the boards etc.) and Karno parks down low in the 5-spot. Man can you imagine this lineup:

Pangos / Bell / Coleman / Olynyk / Karnowski

Go with your heart and run with it Kelly, but imagine yourself dominating at the 4 and showing off your Dirkness next year as a Zag. You could play your way into the lottery for sure if your game takes another great leap forward!!

MDABE80
04-17-2013, 09:28 AM
If he's not a lotto pick, I'd strongly think about about having an AA year (again) Wooden award type year (again)....and working toward POY....this would get him into lotto territory. Just a thought... He's got lots of room for improvement.

gamagin
04-17-2013, 10:13 AM
There are compelling arguments either way, too.

Ammo & Dickau both got guaranteed contracts and that has made all the difference. They are both now retired with full benefits for life. Ronny is vested (i.e. has played for the required number of years to qualify for pension, insurance etc.) and I believe AD is now, too.

That seems to be the key, here, too, w/KO. Top 10 (i.e. guaranteed $$ years and vesting) or you are on your own & take your chances.

A friend fairly close to the scene added that KO could get a policy on his legs should he stay and at least guard against that contingency if he stays.

bartruff1
04-17-2013, 10:19 AM
This is a absolute no brainer...a slam dunk as was once exclaimed ...

tobizag
04-17-2013, 10:22 AM
with spokane hosting the ncaa tourney next year, it would be amazing if he stayed.

i agree with the argument that he really can't go wrong either way. i hope he's at peace with whatever he decides.

jazzdelmar
04-17-2013, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=tobizag;907833]with spokane hosting the ncaa tourney next year, it would be amazing if he stayed.

i assume thats the first round, otherwise all bets are off even with ko.

Angelo Roncalli
04-17-2013, 10:34 AM
A friend fairly close to the scene added that KO could get a policy on his legs should he stay and at least guard against that contingency if he stays.

Indeed.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/08/are_you_in_good_hands.html

77Zag
04-17-2013, 10:45 AM

Ammo & Dickau both got guaranteed contracts and that has made all the difference. They are both now retired with full benefits for life. Ronny is vested (i.e. has played for the required number of years to qualify for pension, insurance etc.) and I believe AD is now, too.

That seems to be the key, here, too, w/KO. Top 10 (i.e. guaranteed $$ years and vesting) or you are on your own & take your chances.

I would speculate, that he already has coverage -- not just on his legs.

When it comes to financial interests and future earnings, this is common place.

MDABE80
04-17-2013, 10:48 AM
A bit off topic but think how fun it might be for Kelly to finish his caeer at GU with his friends..........can't replace that. Money calls though...but when is the money enough.??
Hard to know. Good on Kelly whatever he choses. I do note that James Michael McAdoo has chosen to stay for another year at UNC.

GeorgiaZagFan
04-17-2013, 09:05 PM
I truly believe ....he is reading this board and will make his decision based upon the consensus of the people posting here !!!!! :)

zag67
04-18-2013, 06:18 AM
MDABE80, I agree with what you said. I was reading the comments and part way through I thought , "glad it is not me having to advise him" . Yes, the money will be great, but 30-40 years from now when he looks back,will he say I wish that I had done. That is no matter which he chooses. Good luck KO in which ever way you go. It is right no matter which way you go. Go forward and enjoy your life in either job.

rennis
04-18-2013, 07:57 AM
It would be amazing if he returned, but I'm not holding my breath. I stopped doing that a long time ago.

77Zag
04-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Maybe WooHoo had a dream last night?
Enough speculation...
I'm ready for a solid update from WooHoo and Francis.

primal23
04-18-2013, 08:28 AM
Doubt he would make this "announcement" if he was staying. Hope I am wrong but I seriously doubt it. Can't blame him, and hope he is successful!

rijman
04-18-2013, 10:33 AM

Ammo got his money, but did he have a successful NBA career? I have wondered what might have happened to Ammo had he stayed at GU one more year giving his body another year to grow and strengthen. I'm not talking about improving his game here, just growing and developing his body. I remember an interview Ammo did near the end of his first season talking about how tiring it is to play so many games in the NBA vs. college. He was run down after his first season and probably didn't get much of a break in the off season. Other first year pros have said the same thing. In Oct 2007 an MRI found a torn ligament in his left knee ending his season just as it was starting. Ammo would never be the same after the injury appearing to lose his confidence and now many critics consider him a bust in the NBA.

There are a lot of what if's in life and no one knows for sure how Ammo's NBA career might have played out if he had stayed at GU for one more year giving his body one more year to develop and prepare for the brutal NBA seasons. I have to think that looking back he would trade the 3rd pick in the draft and the NBA career he had for a lower draft position the following year if it lead to a longer and more successful NBA career from a playing standpoint.

I'm not saying you don't go to the NBA when you're the 3rd pick, it's an obvious no brainer, but just because you leave school for the big bucks in the short term it doesn't always necessarily work out in the long term.

77Zag
04-18-2013, 10:56 AM
Doubt he would make this "announcement" if he was staying. Hope I am wrong but I seriously doubt it. Can't blame him, and hope he is successful!

Not sure it's an "announcement" -- a "decision" is certainly different.

ZAGGED OUT
04-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Ammo got his money, but did he have a successful NBA career? I have wondered what might have happened to Ammo had he stayed at GU one more year giving his body another year to grow and strengthen. I'm not talking about improving his game here, just growing and developing his body. I remember an interview Ammo did near the end of his first season talking about how tiring it is to play so many games in the NBA vs. college. He was run down after his first season and probably didn't get much of a break in the off season. Other first year pros have said the same thing. In Oct 2007 an MRI found a torn ligament in his left knee ending his season just as it was starting. Ammo would never be the same after the injury appearing to lose his confidence and now many critics consider him a bust in the NBA.

There are a lot of what if's in life and no one knows for sure how Ammo's NBA career might have played out if he had stayed at GU for one more year giving his body one more year to develop and prepare for the brutal NBA seasons. I have to think that looking back he would trade the 3rd pick in the draft and the NBA career he had for a lower draft position the following year if it lead to a longer and more successful NBA career from a playing standpoint.

I'm not saying you don't go to the NBA when you're the 3rd pick, it's an obvious no brainer, but just because you leave school for the big bucks in the short term it doesn't always necessarily work out in the long term.

Had Ammo not suffered his ACL injury, his career would probably have worked out differently. It's all speculation but he definitely struggled coming back from that injury.

gozagswoohoo
04-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Maybe WooHoo had a dream last night?
Enough speculation...
I'm ready for a solid update from WooHoo and Francis.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/announcement_zps2d4dfe7b.png (http://s73.photobucket.com/user/gozagswoohoo/media/announcement_zps2d4dfe7b.png.html)

Angelo Roncalli
04-18-2013, 12:04 PM
I didn't know Francis was into bondage.

77Zag
04-18-2013, 12:15 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/announcement_zps2d4dfe7b.png (http://s73.photobucket.com/user/gozagswoohoo/media/announcement_zps2d4dfe7b.png.html)

WooHoo, you are the man. And Francis is a Saint, literally.

The prophet has spoken, case closed.

thanks!!

McZag
04-18-2013, 12:20 PM
Can't see a reason for him to stay. Nor can I blame him if he goes, hope he doesn't but...

Yep. Vander Blue from Marquette has declared. Yes Marquette's best player but if Blue thinks he is a first rounder, KO is a lock. I have no problem with him going at this point, even though we would be in the Top 10 preseason if he stayed.

77Zag
04-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Mods -- :clap:

ZagNative
04-18-2013, 09:17 PM
KO's moved to #12 on Chad Ford's board (http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft2013/story/_/id/9177182/2013-nba-draft-nerlens-noel-no-1-ranking-top-30-nba-draft-prospects).

A #12 pick would mean a total of $5,462,400 over the next three years ... I'll be baffled if he doesn't go..

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Xgzntw3f7LA/UVnhk-CeFDI/AAAAAAABfuM/cejJycdhEgo/s512/2013-04-01%2520Rookie%2520pay%2520schedule.jpg

sweezag
04-18-2013, 09:25 PM
So ... I take this to mean we will know is approximately 1 hour and 35 minutes. Correct?

Oregonzagnut
04-18-2013, 09:39 PM
So ... I take this to mean we will know is approximately 1 hour and 35 minutes. Correct?

If you read "by Friday" 6-7 times over and over, I can take it to mean that if time passes "by friday" we will know someday.

Context and literalism is a frustrating reality. However I think that means by the end of Friday.

scott257
04-19-2013, 04:03 AM
Well it is 7:00 a.m. here and still no word. I am guessing that is a good sign. Of course it was never explained what was magical about Friday so I am still a bit skeptical that it will mean anything if we don't hear something from Kelly by the end of the day.

skan72
04-19-2013, 04:10 AM
Well it is 7:00 a.m. here and still no word. I am guessing that is a good sign. Of course it was never explained what was magical about Friday so I am still a bit skeptical that it will mean anything if we don't hear something from Kelly by the end of the day.

Except it is 5 am on the West Coast...

scott257
04-19-2013, 05:18 AM
Except it is 5 am on the West Coast...

I knew that, I was trying to be funny - sometimes my sense of humor doesn't translate well. But hey, now it is after 8:00 a.m. here and still no word.

NotoriousZ
04-19-2013, 05:59 AM
Ok I'm awake. What's a good time for announcements? 9:00am-ish?

skan72
04-19-2013, 06:39 AM
I knew that, I was trying to be funny - sometimes my sense of humor doesn't translate well. But hey, now it is after 8:00 a.m. here and still no word.

Ah, ya. My bad. Tough to sense subtle sarcasm through text online.

bartruff1
04-19-2013, 07:30 AM
Boys don't get up this early... I have not seen that Clinic Girl around ?

sittingon50
04-19-2013, 07:56 AM
Are we on WooHoo time?

gozagswoohoo
04-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Are we on WooHoo time?

Good Lord I hope not.

Snowkane
04-19-2013, 08:27 AM
I came across this website that shows last years draft class and the contracts they ended up signing. I thought this was interesting.
http://www.spotrac.com/draft-tracker/nba/

scott257
04-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Even more interesting to me is that Tony Wroten and Austin Daye are both playing for the Grizzlies and in the last 10 games Austin is getting more playing time and is scoring more than Tony. Not sure what that means but if I were Mr. Wroten's manager I would advise him to be careful about how he spends his money as he will never see a better contract and may never see another NBA contract.

scott257
04-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Oh, and while looking the info up about Tony Wroten's playing time and stats to see how these kids that leave early are doing in the NBA (which in Tony's case is not too good), I noticed that ESPN had an article about Kentucky adding three more recruits to their already abundant recruiting class. Was that already common knowledge and I had just missed it? I don't even want to reopen the Kyle Wiltjer issue, but hasn't Calipari just made it clear that Wiltjer isn't going to ever be a significant contributor at KY?

Meanwhile, it would sure be nice to see some more pictures of that blond and the Olynyk Clinic sign while we wait to see if there is any news coming today.

ZagsGoZags
04-19-2013, 10:29 AM
any news before 11:59 tonight is still Friday
still time for TKO to spend one more year having the time of his life

but above all I wish him the best no matter what

Angelo Roncalli
04-19-2013, 10:29 AM
So, when Adam declared, he had a well-publicized news conference with Few in attendance, etc.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/95460/0/Say%20No%20to%20the%20Payday%20Ballot%20Initiative

Getting kind of late in the day to set something similar up....

KStyles
04-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Just tweeted, Darnay Tripp is the KREM 2 Sports Director. Not sure what the sources are, and with no definite info (as early as today?) kinda seems like a guess. http://i.imgur.com/Y25rqJU.gif

http://i.imgur.com/0XNlpzy.png (https://twitter.com/DarnayTripp/status/325314017365200896)

Blitzing-Zag
04-19-2013, 10:35 AM
All I know is that when an announcement is set up, they usually follow with the player telling us that they are declaring for the draft. If they are staying at school they seem to usually just send out a statement or something similar.

KStyles
04-19-2013, 10:37 AM
All I know is that when an announcement is set up, they usually follow with the player telling us that they are declaring for the draft. If they are staying at school they seem to usually just send out a statement or something similar.

Usually. Marcus Smart did have a press conference this week though.

KStyles
04-19-2013, 10:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LHmC0hb.png (https://twitter.com/SRJimm/status/325319558237921281)

sittingon50
04-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Oh well, best of luck KO.

scott257
04-19-2013, 10:51 AM
I wish him the best and thank him for all that he did to make last season great.

john montana
04-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Bummer.

bballbeachbum
04-19-2013, 10:52 AM
what a season he had, will never forget it

Thanks Kelly, our Canadian All-American

make some freakin' noise in the association baby!!!

Hoopaholic
04-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Best of luck and thank you for your work at gu

EagleFuzz
04-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Thanks Ko for a memorable season good luck KID !

Malastein
04-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Wish he was staying to cement his legacy as an all time great Zag. Hopefully he'll continue developing his game into something special on the NBA level.

scott257
04-19-2013, 10:55 AM
So I guess that the significance of him waiting until today is that he wanted to announce on his birthday - happy birthday Kelly!

RRZagFan
04-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Good luck KO and happy birthday,thanks for all you did at Gonzaga

Pargo the Destroyer
04-19-2013, 10:57 AM
were doomed!

Pargo the Destroyer
04-19-2013, 10:58 AM
maybe the sonics will draft him.

primal23
04-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Best of luck KO!!!