PDA

View Full Version : Next Year's Schedule

Martin Centre Mad Man
04-15-2013, 08:47 AM
I haven't heard much about next year's schedule in quite awhile. Does anybody know what out of conference games are confirmed?

KStyles
04-15-2013, 08:49 AM
I put together a list a couple of weeks ago of the games I could find that were confirmed. The most current list is at the bottom.

http://www.guboards.com/showthread.php?t=45656

Angelo Roncalli
04-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Scheduling out of conference games for next year has been delayed/complicated by the uncertainty from the dissolution of the old Big East and formation of the new Catholic-centric Big East. Those schools' scheduling was put on hold for months, with ripple effects through the rest of college basketball. GU is negotiating with at least 2 members of the new Big East to start home and series that would begin this coming season. Nothing definite yet.

DixieZag
04-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Scheduling out of conference games for next year has been delayed/complicated by the uncertainty from the dissolution of the old Big East and formation of the new Catholic-centric Big East. Those schools' scheduling was put on hold for months, with ripple effects through the rest of college basketball. GU is negotiating with at least 2 members of the new Big East to start home and series that would begin this coming season. Nothing definite yet.

Interesting - thanks for posting it.